Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

I need two Patriot valve locks - help - Houston

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jesus eddie. you're worse then argueing with kaitlin lol... you gonna have it done by friday matt? gotta have a friday night cruise again.

Eddie, i'm moving my car back to FL on the 5th so you better get your victory before then.. otherwise your life will be filled with the "what if" and "what could of been" question for when i beat you.... again.... lol
Old 08-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
jesus eddie. you're worse then argueing with kaitlin lol... you gonna have it done by friday matt? gotta have a friday night cruise again.

Eddie, i'm moving my car back to FL on the 5th so you better get your victory before then.. otherwise your life will be filled with the "what if" and "what could of been" question for when i beat you.... again.... lol

YOU my friend need to keep your sexual deviations away from my "only for women" intellect. "What If" I would have had all 8 spark plugs tightened in the right way and would not have let off after thinking you were not going to catch up to me. "What could of been" an embarrassment if I told everybody how I gave you two length head start and had to let up because we were running out of room. And why the h3ll do you have to move your car back to Florida if your having storage problems? You can store your car at my house, you keep the key and under a car cover with no problems. And don't start me on the arguing with Kaitlin part since everytime you two argue in front of me she ends up with the upper-hand and you hanging your head down low disgusted that she out worded you leaving on you and yourself wondering how she mind screwed you while your shaking and walking 5 feet behind her wondering when she is going to let up.

(oh $hit, I don't think I want to stick around and find out what kaka brain is going to tell me now) rofl.

Last edited by Grimlock; 08-13-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Enough already! Go wash your engine bay or something.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

annnndddddd then you woke up!!!!

i seem to remember you stomping on it and me hauling *** after you, catching you, then letting off. then i realised you were still going so i hit it again and caught right back up lol... and hold up just one minute with kaitlin here, she DOES NOT win the little bitch-fits we have. she goes to the car and sits like a good girl when told to lol... on a side note after she read this she was laughing and saying "i love eddie hahaha"

on the car deal. would you be alright with that? and how about the misses? i'm taking it off the insurance (most likely) so i can save some money. let me know on that one.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Launching!

I am the one that works 7 days a week, 15 hours a day, 365 days a year, I pay the bills, it's my saying and it's not in the way. (tough guy eh? I'm really humble though). You can park your car in the back yard, make sure you put a car cover over it and your good to go, you know where I am that I can leave my windows rolled down, keys in the ignition with $100 laying on the dash and nobody will disturb with my cars. This way if you get a wild hair you can take your car out at night time where they won't see your stickers and such.

As far as my significant other, I can no longer support trying to modify my car and feed her at the same time, the cars and dog stays, she has to go . She'll be ok, she never looks in the back yard anyways.

Last edited by Grimlock; 08-13-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Anybody here good at hot wiring TransAm's? msg me please thanks.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djjab57
ok, i was standing right there when the cam conversation was going on and i have to say ...........................
rhh roooahahh
Originally Posted by Grimlock
Don't do it James! Remember, we only had a Stock conversation, nothing spectacular.
geezz . . . it's the only stock cam that I've heard of that uses double springs

no locks as of yesterday, I called this morning, and they're supposed to be here today. .

- they were shipped ground
Old 08-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tootall
rhh roooahahh <==== Gastric difficulties my friend?

geezz . . . it's the only stock cam that I've heard of that uses double springs

Think of it as double mint gum, one only needs a single mint but for sureness the obvious is implimented in there.

no locks as of yesterday, I called this morning, and they're supposed to be here today. .

- they were shipped ground

There are people in that office at 7 in the morning?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

There are people in that office at 7 in the morning?
yes sir . . . I'm here at 6am
Old 08-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Launching!

yes sir . . . I'm here at 6am

I was referring to their office. I thought most speed shops opened up at 9 or something.

Can't you just put duct tape or something as a temporary fix?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

I was referring to their office. I thought most speed shops opened up at 9 or something.

Can't you just put duct tape or something as a temporary fix?
ahh yes, them . . . I was very supprised. It rang once, at 7am, and they picked up.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

well i do remember eddie asking what does a cam do and were do you hook it up, and then was wanting to know if he could put a 5.7 cam in his 6.0 because .3 L is useing to much gas

Last edited by djjab57; 08-14-2008 at 10:16 AM. Reason: waiting for eddie to come out of the closet
Old 08-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Launching!

Don't you like have a song to play up stage or something?

Last edited by Grimlock; 08-14-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: I came out of the water closet to find djjab57 and 1meantransam touching swords again, nasty!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

Don't you like have a song to play up stage or something?
im hard at work, well not yet havent seen the 10's yet

Last edited by djjab57; 08-14-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: I work in a titti bar so im in a drerssing room full of naked ladies not in the rr with easton
Old 08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Launching!

I work in a titti bar so im in a drerssing room full of naked ladies not in the rr with easton "" djjab57

LOL yea it's the only titty bar I know where the fem's keep all their clothes on on stage.

Last edited by Grimlock; 08-14-2008 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Easton undresses in the dressing room in front of James
Old 08-14-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

ya'll realize that we've been horing up the for sale thread, and not the one in the Texas section
Old 08-14-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

I work in a titti bar so im in a drerssing room full of naked ladies not in the rr with easton "" djjab57

LOL yea it's the only titty bar I know where the fem's keep all their clothes on on stage.
LOL the more money they smell the more that comes off
Old 08-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Launching!

ya'll realize that we've been horing up the for sale thread, and not the one in the Texas section

Actually we're on a thread hijack compaign on you. because we don't think you can get the valve locks on time. We were right weren't we? :p

and I'm going to lend you a "w" for the "whoring" part, as in djjames57 and 1meantransam are closet ******.

LOL the more money they smell the more that comes off
To h3ll with that, I can get what I want for free, shows and all, I was just there for the terrific food you said the new cook makes!

Last edited by Grimlock; 08-14-2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Smelled like teen spirit in there, I wasn't turned on ;P
Old 08-14-2008, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

ahh got it !

well the locks are "supposed" to come in today. Hopefully I'll be out cutting doughnuts and white hot burnouts by tonight !
Old 08-14-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

ahh got it !

well the locks are "supposed" to come in today. Hopefully I'll be out cutting doughnuts and white hot burnouts by tonight !
dont tear it up the wifey is taking it in the divorce, sorry eddie
Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

hey totall how much do you wnat for the 6.0 and how much would you charge to install ? and is it true that my a4 will not work if i went this route
Old 08-14-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

hey totall how much do you wnat for the 6.0 and how much would you charge to install ? and is it true that my a4 will not work if i went this route
my 6.0 or Eddie's 6.0?

hahaha

mines needs a rebuild/bores checked. It's pretty much a core at this point. I don't have any history on it. It's a block, crank, main caps, LS2 rods, and covers, and that's it. There are no pistons to go with it. $550

Now the 5.7 that I have. It's had everything done to it. 100% new parts, ballanced and blue printed. It's a ready to go short block. Meaning, choose whatever heads/cam/rockers you'd like and it's ready to go. Hence why I need more for it. $2,000