Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

WTB: CLEAN pewter Trans am front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008 | 03:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Default WTB: CLEAN pewter Trans am front bumper

I know its prob a long shot, but let me know if you have anything.
Thanks
Patrikc.
Old 08-11-2008 | 04:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Do you have an old one you are replacing?

I would be interested in one that has "issues". I'm not concerned about asthetics.
Old 08-11-2008 | 04:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Well I still have mine on my car. I went through some drive through yesterday and on the other end was the biggest decline I have ever attempted to take my car in. I tried it. And my bumper was sitting on the street and was still not close to getting out of the exit. I had to get cars to move to go the other way. Bummed the **** out of me. But over all the bumper still looks good. Just scrapes on the bottom and I noticed a small crack(maybe half an inch?) on the bottom. Barely noticeable, not sure how expensive it would be to get fixed. So I thought I'd "try" to find a clean replacement first.
Old 08-11-2008 | 05:18 PM
TECH Junkie

I added pics in the main TX section.
Old 08-12-2008 | 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Well I still have mine on my car. I went through some drive through yesterday and on the other end was the biggest decline I have ever attempted to take my car in. I tried it. And my bumper was sitting on the street and was still not close to getting out of the exit. I had to get cars to move to go the other way. Bummed the **** out of me. But over all the bumper still looks good. Just scrapes on the bottom and I noticed a small crack(maybe half an inch?) on the bottom. Barely noticeable, not sure how expensive it would be to get fixed. So I thought I'd "try" to find a clean replacement first.
I bet it would be a lot cheaper to have yours fixed.

I had a vehicle bump my rear bumper cover and punch a hole by the head of the bolt holding the license plate.

The cover was repaired very inexpensively and looked brand new.