Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS: Home Painted Berger Panel

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008 | 03:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Default FS: Home Painted Berger Panel

Bought a Camaro Taillight panel off ebay about a month ago, with intentions of doing the berger mod to it. When it was recieved, I painted it with krylon flat black and krylon matte clear. Turned out good, thats when I noticed a crack in the panel, on the backside of the panel, behind where the passenger side taillight sits. You cannot see the crack in the panel once installed, but it is there. I installed it on the car, for 2 days, just to keep the wiring and other panels safe while I was painting my perfect stock panel. Just didn't want to put an inferior panel on my car.

Anyways, once the panel from ebay was removed, it was put back into the box it was recieved in and thrown in my workshed. I pulled the panel the other day, there are a few scratches in the black that need to be addressed if someone was to buy it, but could be done easily. I have no use for it, it may be a long shot on someone wanting it, but its just taking up precious space in my shed. Paid $50+ shipping for it, Would part with it for $25 or less just make me an offer. Would prefer local sell, shipping would probably cost more than the panel. I really had plans of trying to sand down and re-paint the panel and maybe fiberglass the crack and sell it for more, but honestly, I just prefer to take my losses and let it go for cheap.

I can snap pics if neccesary.

Also, have a pair of Brand new in box, diamond clear camaro front bumper corner lights. These are still wrapped up in the plastic they were shipped in, and the box was just opened to look at them. After reading all the moisture/sealing issues with the clear lenses, I've decided to go a different route. These are ebay lenses, never been installed and perfect. Asking $15+shipping OBO, no bulbs included. Can also post pics of these too.

Last edited by L33Z71; 09-09-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2008 | 10:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Updated