10400 with stock wheels.
Also... I will trade for??
Old 12-01-2008, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Cleaner? doubtful.

Also, Your car is a camaro, I own a TA.

I have heads/cam/nitrous/interior mods etc. If I had your car, I'd take 10k too.

The only thing that your car has, that is better then mine. Is the mileage.
I've seen this car in person, and it's clean.. Has to be one of the sickest T/A's ive seen. It didn't make it in a magazine for nothing...
Old 12-01-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by kmgsix08
you are crazy to say no to that 10k offer. i mean **** id prob sell mine for 10 and its cleaner with only 92k miles. heres a free bump for you tho
Patrick's car is really clean. I can almost guarantee you that your car is not as nice as his is.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 AM
TECH Junkie

okay so you have heads, a cam, and nitrous... all three of which extremely shorten the life of an engine. (which already has 118,000) and when i say my car is "cleaner" than yours, its because it is. my entire interior is out of a 2002 ss with 4,000 miles on it. all of it was installed by a professional to steer clear of any n***** rigging. in fact, everything on the car was installed by a professional to prevent this. my oil has been changed with full synthetic since the car was brand new. my wheels dont have one single scratch on them. my car doesnt sit so low that it looks like a homie drives it. my suspension is all brand new and of course was installed professionally. the engine compartment gets cleaned once a week and the car gets cleaned twice a week. i use paste wax for the first two weeks of every month and liquid wax for the second two weeks of every month. there isnt a single spot on any of my carpet or custom made floor mats. and my interior has a very original feel to it, not cheap and painted like a pep boys show car. the engine has NEVER had any internal work, strictly bolt ons. and most importantly, NO NITROUS. so when i say my car is "cleaner" than yours, its not because it looks more badass, its because its cleaner! but good luck on the sale buddy, im sure you'll find some complete moron that believes a sprayed ls1 with 118k on it for 11 is a good deal
I detail cars, you dont think I keep up with the condition of my car?

And a slammed TA on daytons is "for the homies", not a slammed TA sitting on 11inch wide rear wheels. The stance looks MF killer. And looks no where close to ghetto etc.

And by mentioning that you're mods weren done professionaly, are you implying that mine werent? Should I post reciepts?

You'd be surprised how many people wanted/want this car, "even" at 11k. But I've never been able to actually go through w the sale. And that was my mistake, bc now that I'll sell it to someone with cash, it has made them not interested.

The nitrous was only used for the dyno numbers for the magazine. Thats it. This car is not beat on, at all, PERIOD.

Also, the interior work is not some "cheap" pepboys paint work. If you saw it in person, you'd be surprised w how clean it looks. It was professionaly done. ~$200 IIRC.

Don't 'assume' your car is cleaner, just bc your is clean. You assumed that my car was beat, "N" rigged, pepboys painted, half assed, and ghetto. What a ******* moron.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:47 AM
TECH Junkie

i dont blame you for starting your car out at 11k but saying no to 10k shows that you are either far too optimistic, or just plain ignorant
optimistic? ignorant?

****, I wish I still had the PMs of people wanting to buy my car for 11k. Hopefully they see this thread, and post up.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1badchicken
I've seen this car in person, and it's clean.. Has to be one of the sickest T/A's ive seen. It didn't make it in a magazine for nothing...

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Patrick's car is really clean. I can almost guarantee you that your car is not as nice as his is.
Originally Posted by chrysler kid
its his car and his thread

seriously people stop with the bullshit.
I appreicate it guys.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Heres some clearer pics when it had boyds... Damn, I wish my car was clean

Old 12-02-2008, 04:47 AM
TECH Resident

Hey I was just wondering how long ago was the car in a magazine? Can you post up any of the stuff from the magazine. I know I have seen info on the car and a picture of the actual magine with the car in it.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
Hey I was just wondering how long ago was the car in a magazine? Can you post up any of the stuff from the magazine. I know I have seen info on the car and a picture of the actual magine with the car in it.
Sept 07.. I dont have the picture of it on the cover scanned.. but heres some pics from inside...Also, the plates dont say, "U WNA GO" anymore, they say "BAD WS6"

Old 12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

i think its one of the best looking f-bodys ive ever seen personally
Old 12-02-2008, 03:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

kmgsix08 if you come in here bashing another person's for sale ad and calling names again, you will be getting a vacation. If you are not interested, do not post.

Now let's stay on topic!