Romo out for 4 weeks... what you think dallas guys?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally love the fact that this means certain trouble for the cowgirls. I would not be surprised if they don't make the playoffs. Wade is not teh guy for the job there, they need a coach that can take control.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

With BJ in there not getting the ball to T.O., it's only a matter of time till he explodes and brings down the Cowboys. I love T.O. but that's what I see happening.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brad Johnsons a mega turd, that dude needs to retire. He played for minnesota and was ****, why would he do any better in Dallas with a more productive offense?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Brad Johnson should do okay. He's familiar with the offense, but I don't see him being as mobile as Romo. Don't expect many of the roll out passes, or the deep bombs to T.O. Maybe this means we wont turn the damn ball over so many times too.
have you watched a game this whole year? seriously romo throws maybe 1 or 2 deep passes per game... half of them arent even to T.O... our turnovers are fumbles caused by the one and only Romo, which has set a record for how many games in a row a QB has fumbled... going back to last year!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01CaMMMaro
have you watched a game this whole year? seriously romo throws maybe 1 or 2 deep passes per game... half of them arent even to T.O... our turnovers are fumbles caused by the one and only Romo, which has set a record for how many games in a row a QB has fumbled... going back to last year!!!

have u seen all the fumbles that causes romo to fumble!! all of them have been from his blind side cuz flozell and colombo arent doing a good job at all. almost every QB that i watch that get hit from his blind side most of the time loses the ball!!

i wouldnt count out brad johnson. the guy has won the superbowl and is reliable.

pretty ridiculous to say the cowboys wont make the playoffs
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
12 Second Club

It ain't just Romo playin like crap, the whole team needs to snap out of it! Yea Johnson does suck but they way Romo's been playin' he may be better. But like I said, not all Romo's fault, look at all the CATCHABLE dropped ***** lately....and not just the regular T.O. ones!!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Romo should be smart enough to throw the ball away if hes trying to avoid a sack and no one is open. Our O-Line played like ****, everyone knows that, but Tom Brady wouldnt have fumbled that many times. This is the first game our O-Line has played bad, Romo usually has plenty of time to figure out what hes gonna do with the ball. With his record of fumbles and how the O-Line USUALLY plays, some of the fumbles have to be his fault.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Regular

also pacman is suspended for 4 games. cowboys = no playoffs
Old 10-14-2008, 05:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

i honestly like the young rookies we got!! i like scandrick and jenkins. one thing for sure, is that its a long season guys. for example the colts i believe lost 2 or 3 games in a row and is now 3-3. so its waaay too early. i would rather have the boys have there injuries now than later in the season when they would be needed the most.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:18 AM
TECH Junkie

The next 4 weeks will make or break the 'Boys. If they get back to running the ball with Barber, the easy throws to Witten and T.O. will still be there. It's time for somebody in that locker room to become the leader. Right now they talent everywhere you look but what they don't have is somebody to keep them all connected and working together. If no leader emerges in the next few weeks, Dallas will once again be down and out again in the playoffs this year. Hopefully it's Wade Phillips cause right now his players are running all over the place doing and saying crazy ****. He needs to tell them to shut the **** up and play.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was listening to Randy Galloway the other day (like the guy, but pretty much take everything he says with a grain of salt, minus this) and he said that something like this had to happen. The cowboys have been on a downward spiral since Washington. Something mental has got this team by the nuts. When one of your play makers goes down, the whole team has to step up and fill that role. I wish it wasn't our starting QB but alas, it is. So if this team quits being the bunch of pussies and underachievers they have been for the past 3 weeks, gets their nuts out of their purse and steps up to flavor, (which they are more than talented enough to do) we will be fine. If they don't shake that mental block and let this hurt them even more, we win 9 games tops, and barely make playoffs at best. They need to get a huge projector in the locker room, some loud speakers and play the ending speech that Al Pachino does in Any Given Sunday. If that doesn't get your arms tingly and makes you want to be a better football player, baseball player, etc. etc. then nothing will.