Hooters Bryant Irvin 10/16????

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Not a bad idea, but when they all lose to our cars they still wont leave. They will tell you its a free country and just get pissed off and go get a supra or something crazy to outrun us all and then talk ****, etc. I think we should just try to make it unbearable for them by parking all around them and playing loud death metal and talking about how slow their cars are.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by woodymaro
This may sound retarded (please don't judge) but why don't we get the kids out by doing somthing we love and challenge the to a race. Loser gets the "F" out of Dodge. That way there's no need for weapons. Just my 2 cents
Good idea, but i'm not sure it will work. Next time I go out ther, if people are acting like they did at this last meet, we need to put a stop to it. Period. We can move but eventually people will follow... I would love to go to the main event parking lot. But I also don't want to feel like we're getting kicked out of our own spot by some douches! It's whatever really. If you guys want to make these kids stop, then I got your back for sure cuz I know you guys have my back if I get into it with those *******. I'll be out there next week and we'll go from there I guess...
Old 10-18-2008, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Jeremy sounds like fast and the furious with his vin deisel race approach lol. I am still laughing. Thats a serious win by a inch or a mile speech lol.
REMEMBER HALF THESE PEOPLE YOUR MAD AT ARE MINORS!!!

Anyways, LSM is going to move to the Main event lot and call it a day. Thursdays at Main Event and the DFWstangs guys are welcome to attend. Same time starting at 8pm till whenever, I am always there early anyways.

So again,

Main Event Lot

8pm, Thursdays

Everyone cool with that. Leave your guns and violence out of it. If they come this time we can tell them to leave. They can have " Hooters " its not even that great of a place anyways.

Last edited by RyanM02; 10-18-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:51 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

I can't believe you guys are letting a bunch of lil **** sucking pussies run you off from your meet. **** those ****'s... I got into it with a **** load of people at the South Arlington meet that I started a while back when people started to act like *** hats. Don't make these ****'s make yall leave. Run their sorry ***'s out.... And stop posting the meets we have on the Motherfucking Import Boards!!!!! That's how this **** gets started. I know Downshift me use to post this meet on DallasImports well that's were they start to see the **** and word spreds so do us all a favor and not post this **** up on any other board besides a Domestic Musclecar board.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Dan, we never made this meet. We held a Saturday meet here and we stopped it. This is Downshift me's meet. We came to help support it and we are not running away. We just dont want to deal with kids man. Half those guys are 15, 16 year olds.

I cant go throw a minor around and tell him to leave property that is not mine. But this is the people who are responsible for inviting the trashes problem, not mine.

I will not put Lonestar Muscle around a croud of kid import racers. Who ever did invite the imports sure knew how to destroy a decent meet though.

The meet stands for Lonestar Muscle,

Main Event as posted up above.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:20 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Dan, we never made this meet. We held a Saturday meet here and we stopped it. This is Downshift me's meet. We came to help support it and we are not running away. We just dont want to deal with kids man. Half those guys are 15, 16 year olds.

I cant go throw a minor around and tell him to leave property that is not mine. But this is the people who are responsible for inviting the trashes problem, not mine.

I will not put Lonestar Muscle around a croud of kid import racers. Who ever did invite the imports sure knew how to destroy a decent meet though.

The meet stands for Lonestar Muscle,

Main Event as posted up above.
That's cool, I just hope this new place we meet up at doesn't some how get put on any motherfckn Import boards like the other meets have. I'm so sick and tired of all these fckn Imports ******* up the meets that we go to and start. Can't they go have their own fckn meet and leave ours alone. Oh that's right they always get run off by the cops and I wonder why.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:40 AM
On The Tree

Yeah, I agree. But this one we can regulate a little better. And if you invite import trash you will be asked to leave. Not everyone driving a import is a complete waste but dont invite minors and kids with nothing but primer and a annoying fart can.

I have a thread open for this thursdays meet at Main Event.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/1004027-main-event-lonestar-muscle-meet-thursday-oct-23-08-a.html
Old 10-18-2008, 10:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow...I'm almost speechless. I don't remember agreeing to any of this bullshit. I haven't posted on DI in months for the GTG, but the people I've met such as the blue MR2 and a few others are not the issue; It's the high school kids who got there by word of mouth. I never knew this magically turned into an LSM meet? I will not be asking imports to leave just because they are an import nor people to leave just because they're young. I'm 19. Are you going to kick me out? No, you aren't. I think there is lack of communication somewhere and I'm open to ideas, but this is my GTG. I used to drive a wrx so all import owners aren't bad. Actually, the yellow vette that comes out sometimes pisses me off.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Dan, we never made this meet. We held a Saturday meet here and we stopped it. This is Downshift me's meet. We came to help support it and we are not running away.
I never said ever ever ever ever ever that it was a LSM meet. Lonestar Muscle is just moving on. Some of our members may choose to go there for whatever reason but we have changed OUR meeting location to Main Event.

I will say that again. I am moving Lonestar Muscle to a different meeting ground. Thats all. Nothing more nothing less this does not effect anyone that is not in our membership

If you are in a domestic vehicle and you would like to attend our meet at Main Event you are more then welcome. I am sure there are others that want to move away from kids driving imports.

Last edited by RyanM02; 10-18-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Considering it was decided I was moving the Thursday Night GTG to Main Event as of last Thursday and there's been a thread on Stangs since then. I guess you guys with LSM can have it then and I will go elsewhere, change days or re-claim Hooters.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

LOL, Ok Ashley....

For the sake of just letting this die because land is free , This is Downshift Mes meet.

I apologize for taking your ????idea???? My guys told me last night at our Northstar Drag meet that it had been discussed about moving our crew over to the Main Event lot. Nobody told me you had anything to do with it. I would suggest next time posting something up on LS1tech to prevent anything like this happening again.

Are you going to post it up on here so people can let you know if they are coming???

I had it posted but I removed it due to the title. I didnt see it posted before and seeing how I dont frequent DFWstangs I had no idea you had anything posted on there. Primary amount of your showing is the Lonestar Muscle club and the LS1-tech members. It may be wise to post a thread on here with the latest info of the meet change.

just my thoughts.

Last edited by RyanM02; 10-18-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Check your PM's
Old 10-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

i was there in the black LT1 Z28 with the black c5 Z06 wheels. it all goes good then the little ***** trying to see who can hit a car first or some ****. im down for the cleanup.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

lets just all go out there then when they get there all move to the other side of the parking lot
Old 10-19-2008, 03:43 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by downshift_me
Considering it was decided I was moving the Thursday Night GTG to Main Event as of last Thursday and there's been a thread on Stangs since then. I guess you guys with LSM can have it then and I will go elsewhere, change days or re-claim Hooters.
Where is there a thread on DFW saying that you are moving that meet to Main Event? There is not one. There is a thread that someone posted up asking if people think the the hooters meet should be moved and that is it. At no point was there any post or Thread saying that the hooters meet is now being moved to Main Event. You made a post in that thread with a suggestion to move it there and that is all that was ever said about it. So don't come here and tell him that you already had it posted that the meet is being moved to MainEvent because it was not. I posted in that thread after Reading this one that LSM is moving there meet over to Main Event and that Stangs are welcome to come out. Tell me that I'm wrong?
Old 10-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

Why does it matter WHO's meet it is? Just curious
Old 10-19-2008, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Overboosted
Why does it matter WHO's meet it is? Just curious
whoa, where have you been?

and
Old 10-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Teching In

This is my meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Seriously anyone can show their happy *** up at hooters on any night of the week call a few friends and call it a meet.lol I'm just game for hanging out anywhere there are not flaming douchebags everywhere doing stupid high school car antics.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by john.s
whoa, where have you been?

and
Glad someone gets the point.

And I have been here and there. Just havent been coming out to the meets. I have been meaning to make it out there, just havent made the time.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Overboosted,
It is not a big deal about who's meet it is. Why do you think I just gave up on arguing the point.

Plus you have met me before man, you should know I dont worry about that crap. I like to help people and support others meets. I dont like someone who makes a meet and then does not post it up and then wants credit for it when its 50 cars deep because of my hard work.

15 forums and counting for promotions.

Lonestar Muscle will meet at Main Event, but as you can see there still is no thread for the meet???? I guess we are just supposed to hope people show?

Hooters was a great place, again I will say that its horrible that people feel like they have to invite trash out there to make themselves look good.

It sucks for guys like me who invest time in helping people have safe fun places to meet because you always get people who think they can come out and wreck it.

Thats why LSM does not have a ton of street meets. We meet continually at tracks and are about to start up our cruises.

Dan, that's hilarious. You mean to tell me that there is not a thread up about it on DFWstangs...

HAHA holy crap.

I tell you what guys I will put in the time to make this at least half decent, I already talked to slwbra and he said he would go round up the guys at hooters that dont know about main event.

I will post up a thread about the meet today.

Last edited by RyanM02; 10-20-2008 at 02:37 PM.