Hooters Bryant Irvin 10/16????

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 03:43 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Dan, that's hilarious. You mean to tell me that there is not a thread up about it on DFWstangs...

HAHA holy crap.

I tell you what guys I will put in the time to make this at least half decent, I already talked to slwbra and he said he would go round up the guys at hooters that dont know about main event.

I will post up a thread about the meet today.
That is correct there is not a Thread up over there saying that the hooters meet is moving to Main Event. So yeah she is full of **** about that one.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Teching In

I may make it out there, the hooters meet is turning into a big pile of
Old 10-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Teching In

I'm down for whatever. Last week's meet sickened me for the most part and I needed to leave before I threw something. I'm Justin by the way, the goofy guy that drives the silver cobra. I posted up the main event gtg on dfwstangs and said domestic only and dfwstangers welcomed and the meet is for Adults and calm people so we shall see. I'll stop by hooters first then come across.

Last edited by R1Psycho; 10-21-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Its honestly no use. Once someone invites the ricers and cops there is no going back. Because all the highschools in Texas know about hooters now. It pisses me off that someone went out of there way to destroy such a great meet.

Lonestar Muscle still has a meet for the First Saturday of the month there. Other then that we only use it as a meet up point to go to the track sometimes.

This just goes to show that people need to be responsible and invite only those who can follow simple rules and O YEAH, THE LAW!!