Nick hogan out of jail today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
You're sort of right. But think of this, when you get pulled over and your passenger is not wearing a seatbelt, YOU are at fault. You are the driver, the operator of the vehicle, you are responsible for anyone in the car.
i agree that you are responsible for your other passengers but answer me this...why do the police give the passengers tickets for seatbelts, i have seen it done
Old 10-27-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Cliff notes of what i know

1. Nick and friend go riding in daddys car
2. Nick races a guy and looses control becase hes a "badass"
3. Nick runs into a tree
4. Nick survives, hospitalized his friend.
5. Nick goes to jail for 6 or so months.
6. Friend now in perm life support and will probably never ever see/speak/hear again.
7. Nick was released from jail
8. Nick now wants to make a tv show about what happend and try to profit off of it.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Regular

9. family also suing the hogan's

seems like everyone wants to profit off of this guys loss... that's the world for you
Old 10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

one day some dumb *** lady spills hot McDonalds coffee on herself and gets rich and now every body wants to sue some body or make a profit out of some ones misfortune...pretty sad
Old 10-27-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

This just sickens me that he is out now. His actions practically killed that guy.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tripps
This just sickens me that he is out now. His actions practically killed that guy.
come on. he knows nicks history on wrecking cars. they were best friends. he got in the car under his own free will and chose not to where a seat belt. they both made mistakes. there both to blame. i just don't see why he is getting blamed for everything. and yes he sucks at driving.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
You're sort of right. But think of this, when you get pulled over and your passenger is not wearing a seatbelt, YOU are at fault. You are the driver, the operator of the vehicle, you are responsible for anyone in the car.
no, if the passenger is over 15 years of age (might be 16) they get the ticket, the driver does not...
Old 10-28-2008, 06:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm not going to sit here and bash the **** out of Nick for what happened, how he drives or how much money his mommy and daddy has. **** HAPPENS, it was an ACCIDENT! Nick was out doing what many of us has been before but it ended up costing his friend his life. This is something Nick is going to have to live with for the rest of his life. By far Nick was TOO young to be driving a car with that much power...

There has been people killed by drunk drivers and recieved less of a sentance than Nick did.

Now the Movie/sitcom is kinda fucked up unless a portion of the proceeds goes to the other guys family. Look at OJ, killed 2 people in cold blood, got off and wrote a book!