Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Any word on the LSM jackets and t's?
Old 02-19-2009 | 02:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AaronK
I'm guessing you put down 480-490rwhp SAE. And similar tq numbers. It really depends on how aggressive you want your tune. 23* of timing and 12.0 AFR could put you over 500 but that's a bit too aggressive for me. Throw a 4# or 6# lower on there with that 2.8 upper if you want to make some serious torque.

I'm going 6# soon
I'm only at 18* right now and i'm going to wait to see what Manny says. I have a 2.93 pully in my trunk so not too sure which i'll run if i get a lower. I need to fix what im putting off before anymore go fast parts. I'm going to do hids and tint pretty soon just to add a lil character to the slowbra
Old 02-19-2009 | 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

see yall tonight fellas! for realz this time.
Old 02-19-2009 | 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R1Psycho
I'm only at 18* right now and i'm going to wait to see what Manny says. I have a 2.93 pully in my trunk so not too sure which i'll run if i get a lower. I need to fix what im putting off before anymore go fast parts. I'm going to do hids and tint pretty soon just to add a lil character to the slowbra
Well, you should hit over 500 pretty easy though. It's hard to guess what you'll be at judging by gearheads numbers. 18* is pretty safe. I'm at 20* before 4000rpm and 21* after but I only dynoed 441hp. But I hope you put down somwhere around 398rwhp and then beat my slow POS.

HIDs look amazing on the Cobras. But please do both the headlights and the fog lights. And I know a guy that does some great tint work. It's actually another guy who drives a silver cobra lol.
Old 02-19-2009 | 03:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Damn. Long time no see stew.
Old 02-19-2009 | 04:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Your gonna come out tonight for realz!
Old 02-19-2009 | 04:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mmorrison09
Your gonna come out tonight for realz!

for realz!

unfortunately the TA will be a no show...... still not running yet.
Old 02-19-2009 | 04:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll be there.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i just got called into work. I'll see ya'll in 2 thursdays.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:17 PM
On The Tree

Hey guys,

I will see you tonight
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:07 PM
On The Tree

******* shoot me.....I'm going to houston tomorrow and I just found out that my boss promised a customer I would have a delivery in Stafford done by 8-9 which means I need to leave by 4 am. I'm livid right now but hey what can I do.....
Old 02-19-2009 | 09:33 PM
Teching In

hey guys long time no talk been really busy with work but what are yalls plans for spring break cus i think i may have a interseting event for us which some of us have discussed at previous meets
Old 02-20-2009 | 12:14 AM
Teching In

... I hate my car
Old 02-20-2009 | 01:40 AM
On The Tree

Good time tonight, but I am going to step on to my soapbox for a moment: If you come to our meets and would like to keep doing so...PICK UP YOUR ******* TRASH. I was one of the last ppl to leave and we probably picked up 30 pieces of trash. It was cool to get free Red Bulls, but somehow my can managed to make it in the HUGE dumpster. In my opinion, if you left trash at the meet, don't bother coming back. Just keep driving by and hang with the stupid *** ricers. Same goes to you dumbasses who want to do burnouts, rev your car, or speed out of the parking lot. Don't bother coming. We'd like to keep our meeting spot and keep LSM's good reputation intact. That's the end of my rant. Thanks to the guys who helped clean the parking lot.

Last edited by PatriotT/A; 02-20-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-20-2009 | 07:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree w/ Kelly. Some how the free RedBull became Heineken bottles too.

I felt bad for those Red Bull girls. Very few people even said thanks or please. I didn't get anything, but I thanked them for coming out. Something else that pissed me off was when the hoodlums first mobbed them. The girls asked if this was a club meet. Those dick heads didn't even know. To top things off, someone spit a ******* loogey on my car!!!!!

We need to find a way to really make it known that it is OUR meet, to get our rules out, and to enforce them.
I thought about some signage to post around.

Any other ideas????
Old 02-20-2009 | 08:16 AM
Staging Lane

... I hate my car
did you figure out what that noise was all about?
Old 02-20-2009 | 08:30 AM
Teching In

... I hate my car
Pressure plate??? I hate mine most of the time, so don't feel too bad bro. Like I told you last night, i'm hitting hpp tuesday at 2pm. Joey is going to tag along so if you want, come on out. I'll prolly get the dyno on vid and i'll post what the issue turns out to be and the final numbers
Old 02-20-2009 | 08:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed

I felt bad for those Red Bull girls. Very few people even said thanks or please. I didn't get anything, but I thanked them for coming out. Something else that pissed me off was when the hoodlums first mobbed them. The girls asked if this was a club meet. Those dick heads didn't even know. To top things off, someone spit a ******* loogey on my car!!!!!
We need to find a way to really make it known that it is OUR meet, to get our rules out, and to enforce them.

Any other ideas????
That sucks Shannon. I hope none of the GTO guys were apart of any of the theatrics last night. If so, let me know and I will get it taken care of. I wasnt there last night, but sounds like a missed an "interesting" night to say the least.

I am sure you can talk to the Fudds owner about posting up signs noting the rules. Since people think it is cool to bring alcohol in and since others continue to think revving and burn outs are part of a meet, maybe you should see what it will take to get a police officer to set up shop in the parking lot. Have him park somewhere that makes him very visable to everyone that drives in. Otherwise, the punks will end up ruining your good thing for everyone.

Too bad there are so many entrances and exits to the parking places in which you reserve. Had there only been one way in and one way out, you could police who comes and goes on your own.
Old 02-20-2009 | 08:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Good time tonight, but I am going to step on to my soapbox for a moment: If you come to our meets and would like to keep doing so...PICK UP YOUR ******* TRASH. I was one of the last ppl to leave and we probably picked up 30 pieces of trash. It was cool to get free Red Bulls, but somehow my can managed to make it in the HUGE dumpster. In my opinion, if you left trash at the meet, don't bother coming back. Just keep driving by and hang with the stupid *** ricers. Same goes to you dumbasses who want to do burnouts, rev your car, or speed out of the parking lot. Don't bother coming. We'd like to keep our meeting spot and keep LSM's good reputation intact. That's the end of my rant. Thanks to the guys who helped clean the parking lot.
X2 there had to be like 50 red bull cans . . . that was not fun
Oh and if anyone wants an LSM shirt, we need 20 people before we can order any. It would be much appriciated even if you dont like the LSM shirts because i need one! Tally em up!
Old 02-20-2009 | 08:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed

Any other ideas????
I kept an eye on your car while I was there Shannon, it had to happen after I left. To enforce the rules do the mob mentalitity approach like we used to. Hit the groups that come in late and spread the word. If that doesn't work...a taser works wonders. There is just something about a guy breakdancing on the concrete that conveys a point....just sayin I was actually impressed that the group of ricers that came in, did park away from the rest of the pack

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!