Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009 | 07:44 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by 98mysticZ
i agree... but it the only thing out there that was faster was him on the jug soooooooooooooooooooooooo this none impressive 408 car did beat you and yall still havent seen its best let me get some slicks on it and i will race anyone in LSM and show u how impressive it is.. and he isnt swinging off my nuts so drop that ****.....
Pick me pick me pick me hahahahahahaha....
Old 03-23-2009 | 08:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by dnnymorelos
That's like a breakdancing club that races cars to resolve an argument......
u got served??
Old 03-23-2009 | 09:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally posted by Mrs.Klean
Hi there LS1 enthusiasts. I wanted to take a moment and let you know that our LS1 family has a boardmember who is not in the greatest health condition. His name is Shaun Toombs, aka Z4 Performance. He has been an active member until about last year. In February 2008, he was diagnosed with a particular brain tumor. He has been through several rounds of chemo and radiation treatments. Because of those treatments, he does get sick and does not get to come out much to events and GTG's.

The type of Brain tumor that he has is a Stage 4 GBM, glioblastoma multiforme. It is inoperable because it is in the most important part of his brain where his entire nervous system comes together, and it would kill him if they even tried. The tumor has shrunk in size, however it does have strands attached to the tumor, like tentacles, that have attached themselves to nerves that controls his motor skills. We are trying to raise money for him to be admitted to MD Anderson located in Houston to have the best treatment that he can get. If there is a way to kill those tentacles, we could prove science wrong. There is not a cure for this kind of cancer/tumor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glioblastoma_multiforme

Mr.Klean has been friends with Shaun for many years. I have known Shaun and his wife Monica (Monica Z28) for the past five years. We have all been friends and may have shared our differences, but they are family. I am putting together a benefit for Shaun to help him get the best treatment possible. He does not have medical insurance and we are trying to raise money for him to be admitted to one of the best hospitals in TX that can help him with this tumor, MD Anderson, which is located in Houston.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uni..._Cancer_Center

This benefit will be held at:
Speedzone in Dallas
11130 Malibu Drive
Dallas TX 75229
972-247-RACE x7100

www.speedzone.com

Date: April 12th 2009*

Time: 11:00 am.

I have contacted Speedzone and they are willing to help us. We will have a parking lot to ourselves where everyone can park. If you could, please drive your vehicle if you can. Shaun would love to see all the cars and trucks. I will have SpeedZone passcards for sale for $42.00. Twenty two dollars covers the price of the card, the other $20 will go straight to Shaun's benefit for MD Anderson. The Speedzone card would be for 3 hours of all you can race, roller coaster ride, games (excludes games that give you tickets) and miniature golf. You do not have to be there at 11 am. Your card will be activated once you go inside and activate it. I wanted to do this at 11am because this is a not so busy time for Speedzone. Please RSVP by Wednesday April 8th 2009 with how many cards you would like to purchase. ALL the tracks will be open!

*If this is a bad weather day, it will be moved to April 18th 2009 at 11am

There will be a silent auction for a 4 hour All You Can Race, Ride, Play pass, whoever donates the most amount of money will receive this pass that you can use at a later date.

If you cannot make this event, but would like to donate, I do have a paypal account. If you are interested, please PM and use the Subject line in the PM as Paypal Account.

Thank you for helping out. Monica and Shaun GREATLY appreciate all your help.

-Mrs.Klean

I will see ya'll there!
Old 03-23-2009 | 09:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by daniel6718
i think ive been waiting to run that car for over a year...still waiting...

stop borrowing parts and blowing **** up...everyone knows a car with a 60-e cant be fast...ur big 408 should have no problems knocking me off

and what kinda tires you need?
I have tires... MT325's.... I was joking because I originally bought those BFG's from you awhile back.
Old 03-23-2009 | 10:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS 666
So help me out here guys. People are actually planning to kick someone's ***, that was accused of talking **** about a car club on another board, which there hasn't been any proof provided of it here(links anyone?) And the supposed *** kicking is going to be video taped. Is that where this is going???

Its also coming from someone that has LSM promoter under their name?

Maybe I didn't understand some of the posts here, feel free to correct me if I am wrong because I really hope I am.
HUH? I havnt heard anything like that going on! And highly doubt anything like this will ever go on!
Old 03-23-2009 | 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dnnymorelos
4 Real........a car club that jumps people is not cool. That's like a breakdancing club that races cars to resolve an argument......
There is nothing like that going on!
Old 03-23-2009 | 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mike stop talking **** until you get your car together... BTW... I ran a new best yesterday and if I did'nt run out of N2O it would have been better.. Beware the 346....LOL....
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

So help me out here guys. People are actually planning to kick someone's ***, that was accused of talking **** about a car club on another board, which there hasn't been any proof provided of it here(links anyone?) And the supposed *** kicking is going to be video taped. Is that where this is going???

Its also coming from someone that has LSM promoter under their name?

Maybe I didn't understand some of the posts here, feel free to correct me if I am wrong because I really hope I am.

thats what i was thinking..... all i have to say is WOW...... just WOW.... its the internet.. people take **** to the heart on here.. all i have to say is if this is the way the "problems" are gonna be handled... i am out.. its like we are in preschool having fights by the sand box cause someone didnt like my shoes... this **** is gay.
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
I haven't heard anything. I doubt its a vidoe taped *** kicking if anything.

As for aleged **** talking, he did more than enough of that in here, and it wasn't the first time.
I wouldnt have ever said anything if ryan had not had to try to be an ******* with his original post towards me.

Waaay to try to make me out to be that bad guy in this , like i said originally, he made a post attacking me, i shot back with full force. If he or you or anyone else didnt like what i had to say, then maybe dont talk **** to begin with.

Or accuse me of talking **** on other forums without providing evidence or proof. which im still waiting on by the way.
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:30 AM
TECH Regular

OK I just talked to zach on the phone and the post he made about a video tape is the race coming up in at NSD in 2 months!

There is no one getting into a fight or getting jumped! All that **** is done with!
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:36 AM
On The Tree

UPDATE

Apparently someone is saying that we plan on jumping Ramsey!! HAHAHA

I have a family and a life , I would not personally waste a minute on Ramsey.

What I am talking about is the Mopar Modern Club that is coming Apr 19th!

We want to get the races on VIDEO!!!

Chill out guys and quit being paranoid.

Zach

Everyone can sleep now I hope
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:40 AM
On The Tree

HAHAAHAHAH that makes me laugh so hard. wow... Thanks for the call Mike lol. I will have to tell Nick about this.

Zach
Old 03-23-2009 | 11:44 AM
On The Tree

This has all gotten out of hand. I'm not sure where all of this came from, but it needs to stop. There doesn't need to be a fight, and people just need to quit making comments where they're not welcome. If you say that us staying quiet will squash it, you're in for a long battle. There are over 100 people in this club that think it's great, and I can't imagine I'm the only one that could go without out this High School drama. Stop trying to have the last word, and just move on.
Old 03-23-2009 | 12:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmorrison09
OK I just talked to zach on the phone and the post he made about a video tape is the race coming up in at NSD in 2 months!

There is no one getting into a fight or getting jumped! All that **** is done with!
Thank you for the clarification. Judging from some other posts earlier I thought this was all going another direction. Just like I said in my post, I really hoped I was wrong and fortunately I was.
Old 03-23-2009 | 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

Thank you for the clarification. Judging from some other posts earlier I thought this was all going another direction. Just like I said in my post, I really hoped I was wrong and fortunately I was.
no problem. When I first saw it I was kinda like huh. But I was sure thats not what he meant, so I just called him to clear things up.

Now back to wizeass When my TA is done where still gonna line them up right?????
Old 03-23-2009 | 01:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmorrison09
no problem. When I first saw it I was kinda like huh. But I was sure thats not what he meant, so I just called him to clear things up.
Cool, hey like I said I just saw other posts like that quote from RyanM02 saying where he works and his phone number asking Ramsey to meet him. I just assumed it was one of those "come up here so I can kick your *** type things." But fortunately I stand corrected. Moving along....
Old 03-23-2009 | 01:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WizeAss
I have tires... MT325's.... I was joking because I originally bought those BFG's from you awhile back.
good...ive got 325's also on prostars...hate them though i want some draglites...anyways maybe get your car running then call some people out...though u learned that already?
Old 03-23-2009 | 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by daniel6718
good...ive got 325's also on prostars...hate them though i want some draglites...anyways maybe get your car running then call some people out...though u learned that already?
I was calling out clifton because unfortunately 7's is not fast.. unless you are on motor.

And M. Morrison.... well... he is just a big goofy sumbitch!
Old 03-23-2009 | 04:03 PM
11 Second Club

wait.... who is clifton?
Old 03-23-2009 | 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe I will venture out to one of these meets one day...

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!