Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 06:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys see you soon. I just found out im off today because my boss is a retard.

O well, see you tonight!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

UPDATE Nov 4th 2008

To the PM's I have recieved,

The Wednesday meet is a trial run. If it does not work then we will stick with Thursdays.
With 50% of the membership asking for a try on Wednesday I could not refuse one time.
The normal dates for the Main Event will stand for Thursdays starting again next week.

For the 50% who like it better on Thursdays just bear with it for one week and it will be ok. We will have a staff/sponsor meeting that will happen here very soon to discuss the start of next season and what we wanna do to finish this one off.

We have our schedule posted for almost 2 weeks out and with it being holiday season we understand that you will not be able to attend as much until January. Nobody will hold it against you to travel or spend time with your family on the holidays lol. This is not a **** 6th Reich.

If you are a member and would like to be voted in as a additional staff member all you have to do is bring it up to me or Greed4Speed ( Shannon ). We will address it and will have a vote for it with no issues.

If you miss a voting meeting, there will be posted a short version of what is discussed posted the next day. The staff/sponsors will talk further about this and we will give you more info.

As the promoter for Lonestar Muscle it will also be discussed about a " Sign up a friend " award process. It wont be a new car that you win or anything like that, but it will be something to show appreciation. ( Again more to follow at a later time.)

Also, ( Gauging interest ) If you would like to see a award system for having a complete year with Lonestar Muscle as a member, please PM me and I will bring it up at our staff meeting.

See you all at the Wings and Rings meet tonight. This wings meet is a one time thing and its only due to the manager hooking us up. So please enjoy the perks that Lonestar Muscle brings you and have a good day guys.

Ryan
Old 11-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Teching In

I'll be at fudrucker's wed and i'll see if I can get my buddy with the white cobra to show up also.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

great R1, see you out there.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R1Psycho
I'll be at fudrucker's wed and i'll see if I can get my buddy with the white cobra to show up also.
Hell yeah, we can use all the cobras we can get... What did Joey run sunday? (you need some drag radials justin )
Old 11-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Ryan.... post up... out of all the members who has the best ET? I am looking to go hunting soon.
7.4 for me... I'm sure I can go 7.3 but we'll see I guess... What's your fastest and Andrews fastest on bottle? I gotta know what times I have to beat
Old 11-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AaronK
Hell yeah, we can use all the cobras we can get... What did Joey run sunday? (you need some drag radials justin )
He got an 8.7. We were both too afraid to launch, so we had over 2 second 60' didn't want to break anything since we are both cheap bastards. I do need drag radials and some subframes, I was wheel hopping all over the place. It was my first time ever down the track so I guess I did ok, I had a blast so it was all good. If I wasn't spinning off of the line, then I was powershifting to 3rd from 2nd. My highlight of the afternoon was my last race when I lined up against a civic. I barely redlighted - 0.004 and I spun hard in 1st, let off civic passed me, hit 2nd and had to feather the peddle to stop the hop, flew by the civic tried hitting 3rd but couldn't, clutch was way too hot so I ended up running a 9.4 and winning in 2nd gear at a good ole 70 mph
Old 11-04-2008, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

Thats to funny haha, halarious.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Got the bottle put on today About to head to SQR for a timing tune and then she will be up and running. Can't wait to have the wife feel a 100 shot. She talks so much **** about how she used to race... She is about to be hooked.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Got the bottle put on today About to head to SQR for a timing tune and then she will be up and running. Can't wait to have the wife feel a 100 shot. She talks so much **** about how she used to race... She is about to be hooked.
Well now you and I can race. I didn't forget when you "called me out" a while back.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Teching In

im out car is in the middle of procharger install
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

not sure if i will make it up there tonight for the wings. im gonna try though
Old 11-04-2008, 06:22 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

I'll be there. Sorry I couldn 't make it out Sunday. I got very sick saturday night and didn't make it out of bed till yesterday afternoon. Tell Josh I'll bring that radiator with me.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Teching In

I ran a 7.96 sunday and ordered my nitrous kit today Id like a rematch after the install also AaronK, wanna see how the old goat compares with your cobra
Old 11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Teching In

isnt Slash8915 the dude that got caught in a lie about a saying he owns a car that he really doesnt? sorry to bring up old news o_O and sorry if im wrong.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Issac, I am looking into that. I will see what comes of it. Also he isnt even from around here.

UPDATE

We are getting our own forum. We will post the information soon and will mass PM the membership with the link. We talked about it tonight at the wings meet and I will bring it up to the croud tomorrow.

Thanks for you time guys.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LunaJ58
I ran a 7.96 sunday and ordered my nitrous kit today Id like a rematch after the install also AaronK, wanna see how the old goat compares with your cobra
No problem. Let me know when and where. If you're running 7.9 now, it shouldn't take much to beat my 7.4... but we'll do a rool race and a dig race

Originally Posted by stylezunknown
isnt Slash8915 the dude that got caught in a lie about a saying he owns a car that he really doesnt? sorry to bring up old news o_O and sorry if im wrong.
Yeah, I think that was him...

Last night had some pretty good food! I'm cool with going back there next week.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

I will speak with Slash and see what needs to happen. If need be we will have a membership vote. I hate to see anyones membership on the line but if it needs to thats why there is a membership.

Guys, I am stoked and very excited. I have been working with the company that is going to give us a forum. And its going to be very professional and its going to open up many doors for this club. I am proud to say that we have come a long way and we now will have to support to take on many more members and achieve our ultimate goals. I will speak about this tonight at the Main Event Meet. It will be in your best interest to make the meet tonight in order to hear the changes and updates that we will have to put out.

We have come a long way guys and without your support we would not be where we are today.

A big thanks from the staff at LSM and another thank you to the Auto Forums that have helped us in the past.

Ryan
Promoter/Public Relations
Staff Member
Old 11-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Teching In

Great food lastnight and the staff guy was very cool about us being there. It seems like we may be able to bring them some good business by showing up weekly and by word of mouth.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 AM
On The Tree

LET IT BE KNOWN!

This will be a weekly Meet. Starting Tuesdays we will meet at Buffalo Wings and Rings to have one for the guys on the North side of Ft worth.

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!