Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008 | 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmorrison09
LOL **** idk what ever the big parking lot on the right coming up 1187 before you turn right to get on 287. maybe it was loes or home depot???
aw **** haha
Old 11-19-2008 | 11:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RyanM02
I tried to hear what he had to say and then he basically said that he will just go do his own thing. He mentioned 10-15 cars... thats not anything in comparison to us knowing if they are good people or trouble makers?

I told him no until I seen better planning out of it and when I could meet these people he wanting to bring in. IF HE WAS AT ANY MEETS he would know we are buckling down on membership.

Again, I do not support a junior member running off with a chapter of LSM and I have seen no plans or sponsors of any kind.

I guess apparently he felt that I didnt have that right?

As of right now,

Every vote I have recieved has been a NO.
Glad to see your still voting on something that isn't even relivant anymore and like ive said buddy, 30 cars at a meet isn't a big deal, ive done it. No big deal. But like i told you 90 members means what when you cant get any to show. 4 members at your wing meet out of 90? maybe its a bad night to have a meet at that time.. If you knew how to run a meet you would know that people have to work.. but hey you put together some cars so now you can run a meet... cooooool.

Just cause you have a car club and have 90 members doesn't mean you know how to run one. Its not hard to start a meet honestly and get people to sign up to a free club, you act like its some big accomplishment.
Old 11-20-2008 | 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

damn hes still here. and on the right coming up to 287 is home depot/target/staples and other little stuff. on the left is lowes. down 2 exits at broad they just built a kohls and has a huge parking lot cuz it only has a kohls there so far but are building other things soon.
Old 11-20-2008 | 01:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
Glad to see your still voting on something that isn't even relivant anymore and like ive said buddy, 30 cars at a meet isn't a big deal, ive done it. No big deal. But like i told you 90 members means what when you cant get any to show. 4 members at your wing meet out of 90? maybe its a bad night to have a meet at that time.. If you knew how to run a meet you would know that people have to work.. but hey you put together some cars so now you can run a meet... cooooool.

Just cause you have a car club and have 90 members doesn't mean you know how to run one. Its not hard to start a meet honestly and get people to sign up to a free club, you act like its some big accomplishment.
HOLY **** *****....I sign off of Tech for a couple of hours to work on a paper and a BATTLE ROYALE breaks out. BMXER, you just need to move on. You've said what you wanted to say, and Zach has said what he had to say. If you insist on continuing, do so somewhere else. Seeing that we have the sticky, you wont be able to have a thread long without it being locked, so you can probably head on over to RKC and rant all you want. I don't personally know you so my impressions of you are solely off of how you have reacted today. Personally, I see a childish person who gets reprimanded and rather than apologizing for not following "protocol", you lash out, call people names, and insult someone's intelligence because he does not agree with you. This is the exact reason why we have the voting process, and it takes more than a suggestion to get something enacted. You were put in the perfect test run of what might happen if you led your own branch of LSM, and according to my calculations....YOU FAILED. I would not want you to be the face of our club to new members in the Dallas area, and I am glad that we found out who you are now. It's better to have happened now rather than having you royally screw up a perfectly good thing for us in Dallas. May you have a wonderful evening, and a happy holidays.

-Kelly

PS: I know it's cliche to do this, but you might want to learn how to type, punctuate, spell, and use proper grammar before you go off insulting someone else's intelligence. PEACE
Old 11-20-2008 | 02:38 AM
Teching In

man who is this BMX ***? what car does he have, cuz i dont think ive ever seen him before..... i was at the first meet at ACE, but i dont remember much about who all was there. also, what meet was it only four people? was it tues. night at BW&R?

oh and mellow, its cool with me!! i talked to mike earlier, and i have no prob trailering you out there!! i was actually thinking about taking mikes trailer anyways, empty or not, just in case someone breaks. just ask RyanM02 about denton..... i didnt even get to park the truck, and he had already stopped me and told me to back up to his car!!
Old 11-20-2008 | 02:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R1Psycho
Don't you have something to break....oh yeah please don't hurt me
ill see you in ennis!!!!!!!!!

j/k

Originally Posted by SSOZ28
How can he have something to break when it stays broke.
hey man take it easy!!

you just wait till i get a job, payoff my debt and get caught back up, and take out that second mortgage to build that broke P.O.S...........................

whenever hell freezes over i guess the way its going ...
Old 11-20-2008 | 07:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LunaJ58
Hey guys the goats in the shop, can i show up tomorow in a red kia(its a rental and its all they had). Ill try to be there bout 930ish
Come on out. You still have the goat.
Old 11-20-2008 | 07:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Yea I was... were you ?
Ya. With a couple coworkers.
Old 11-20-2008 | 07:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll speak up about the Tues meet. It was growing, but this week was bad for several reason for several people. It isn't Zach's fault that XHP did shoddy work on my car Whig pulled me out of the mix, nor is it his fault that some people were sick.
Sometime things work and sometimes they don't. You never know until you try.
At least Z put out the effort to try.

We've had enough of this butt hurt ranting. You didn't follow protocol so it can stop now.
Old 11-20-2008 | 08:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slwbra
man who is this BMX ***? what car does he have, cuz i dont think ive ever seen him before..... i was at the first meet at ACE, but i dont remember much about who all was there. also, what meet was it only four people? was it tues. night at BW&R?
BMXER was a member from around when we first started. He has not been to a meet since.

4 members you are..... its cause the meet was cancelled!! You dont know cause YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND TO KNOW!!

I will explain more later. I wont trash this thread anymore. I said my peace on RKC about it and I probably wont be on there anymore either.

UPDATE

Guys we will be having some new people show up tonight. I want to show them how we have our meets. We have some good information to put out that effects everybody.

I want everyones attention tonight because some serious voting for locations and etc.

I want to set a good example because these RKC guys have put out a bad name on us and I want to show then how Lonestar Muscle is a bad *** club.

I have some of the best news to put out about some contacts I made here traveling through the airport on their way to Kuwait to greet soldiers. One of them is a 3 time Pro Stock Champion that would like to meet us and talk with us about his victory in being in a winning car club.

Basically this is a huge motivation factor for us because it shows that being in a car club as domestic enthusiasts is a winning combo.

You see now that people like BMXER that have not been around in a while still dont know how fast we are moving and how motivated we are to succeeding as a DFW powerhouse. The big deal is that it does not have to stop here in DFW. And I will speak more about that later.

Another one of the contacts is going to speak with a local racing magazine here in DFW about running a full articale on us when we are ready. I told them to give us time to get our projects finished up and they will take 5 of our best cars and run stories on them. Basically they will come out to our meets for a week and also go to the track with us and then they will write and publish a success articale on our club.

Again more on it later but I just wanted to give you a taste of whats to come.

Thanks again

Ryan

Do all the trouble makers come out when it starts to get cold???

Last edited by RyanM02; 11-20-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-20-2008 | 08:21 AM
Teching In

Old 11-20-2008 | 08:27 AM
On The Tree

Shut up Aaron lol, I tried not to write a long one haha

You coming out tonight?? I got a web designer and I need to know if you have heard of him?

Last edited by RyanM02; 11-20-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-20-2008 | 09:27 AM
Teching In

I'll be there tonight and i'll try to get some more of the mustang crowd to show up....no promises on who actually comes through.
Old 11-20-2008 | 09:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Shut up Aaron lol, I tried not to write a long one haha

You coming out tonight?? I got a web designer and I need to know if you have heard of him?
lol, PM me.

I'll be out there tonight.
Old 11-20-2008 | 09:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSOZ28
Shannon already has a 408 so I need it
Originally Posted by john.s
OR you could build you a new motor and just give ME the 408
I have a motor that would look great in either of your rides...a shiny orange LT1! Then I can use your money to complete the build on MY 408!
Old 11-20-2008 | 10:07 AM
Teching In

How about no Chad
Old 11-20-2008 | 10:13 AM
Teching In

LOL. it was worth a shot. I'll even throw in a Hypertech Tuner! Oooo....ahhh!!!!
Old 11-20-2008 | 10:56 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

I won't be out there tonight but if there is a vote on a new location put me down for Humperdinks. Reasons why, it is off the main roads so there won't be very much traffic, and non members coming by. The parking lot is pretty large, great food/drinks. mellow personally knows the managment inside and they have already agreed for us to have our meets there and will kick anyone out that isn't welcome. It might be best to have it on a Wednesday though since that is one of their not so busy nights. Plus you won't have to worry about the ricers coming over because they already have their own meet down the road. We have already had a much of car meets up there and none of them ever had unwanted people show up or any idiots acting like *** hats. The other locations you will most likely have problems with joe blow driving by and seeing it and telling all of his buddys and you know what happens then. BTW I'm out in Oklahoma and already lost $120 bucks to the Indians last night. lol It's windy as hell and cold today so I can't really do any fishing. So Vote for Humperdinks... It's a great place to hold our meets and if everyone can gtg on Wednesdays it would be best up there. I can do Wed or Thurs. So just find out what days everyone can come out. If they can do both I vote for Wednesday.
Old 11-20-2008 | 11:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

guess i'm going to have to punch a block to 408 now with a S80

and still rock street tires
Old 11-20-2008 | 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not a member but I vote with Dan...

Josh I thank you and Mike for the offer .. I'm going to see if I can get ready to go... I was only kidding when I posted that and did not expect you guy's to agree (thanks)... I'm about to head out to Lubbuck and will return late Friday.... I'll know then...If I can't just know that is awesome of you guys to offer...

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!