2 Fast.. 2 Furious.. C5 Crew (Chadmod and friends)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
Rofl!! We both know the truth u homo! Bring that new turd and I think the ss can have one last dance b4 she sells!
LOL Then lets make it a 3 way, cause your *** said "I allready too a downpayment on the car, and im not racing it." LOL Only chose to race people you know you can win against?

Sure, you beat me from a dig on DR's... lol lets go one more time for old times sakes dru. Bring your bottle and warm the tires... Youll need it
Old 11-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by K.T.
this thread makes me giggle.

and chad, you can try to fool people on the internet....but your still a short, fat, pimply faced ****** kid.....

all of what? 19?
lolol

short? Maybe... Fat? call it what you will... pimply faced? No.

and 19? Not even close.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Junkie

fwiw "midnight 1320" as its called ended at a different time than we expected...thought it was like SAR where it goes past midnight. We ended up showing up to Lonestar at 11:15 so we decided not to go in for the remaining 45 min. While we were there we decided to get ahold of chad. We all came back the same way, i really don't see what the "big deal" is requiring a thread about this. Mr powell has made quite a few threads about getting runs in the street so we figured we could get a run in but i guess not...maybe because we are "associated" with chad?
Old 11-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 5w20
fwiw "midnight 1320" as its called ended at a different time than we expected...thought it was like SAR where it goes past midnight. We ended up showing up to Lonestar at 11:15 so we decided not to go in for the remaining 45 min. While we were there we decided to get ahold of chad. We all came back the same way, i really don't see what the "big deal" is requiring a thread about this. Mr powell has made quite a few threads about getting runs in the street so we figured we could get a run in but i guess not...maybe because we are "associated" with chad?
do i know you?
Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Lol, again my car doesn't run mid 10's so who ever told you that is the biggest idiot in the world. Like I told you in person, I will let you have all your stipulations excepted one I will not be doing it on the street. But instead you have to have it your way or you wont play the game! Don't worry I was like that when I was 4 but I actually grew up, maybe you will someday. I handicap myself and all I ask for is to do it the legal way, how is that not fair?
Matt
do you have a scattershield,atleast 8pt cage,5point harness,battery cut-off etc,etc......if not,its not legal!!!if so congrats,your an official trackcar!!!either way,streetcars burn 93oct and run on d.o.t.s....all the power doesnt do any good if you cant use it!!

mid 10's? well thats what the video was your bro just put on here!!with a dry kit as well...how were those mid to bottom 10's passes at 1320?like i said,when you want a race gimme a shout!!until then,goodluck with the 1000hp running 10.0s!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chadmod
LOL Then lets make it a 3 way, cause your *** said "I allready too a downpayment on the car, and im not racing it." LOL Only chose to race people you know you can win against?

Sure, you beat me from a dig on DR's... lol lets go one more time for old times sakes dru. Bring your bottle and warm the tires... Youll need it
In the spirit of this thread ill quote it

You can't jump in the ring with ali cause u think u can box...

Ur ***** gay chad....I'm not racing anyone in the ss...not worth it. Especially ur toy car...did daddy buy u a stroker?

Stick to racing rolls cause we both know u don't have what it takes from a dig.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by itruns
do you have a scattershield,atleast 8pt cage,5point harness,battery cut-off etc,etc......if not,its not legal!!!if so congrats,your an official trackcar!!!either way,streetcars burn 93oct and run on d.o.t.s....all the power doesnt do any good if you cant use it!!

mid 10's? well thats what the video was your bro just put on here!!with a dry kit as well...how were those mid to bottom 10's passes at 1320?like i said,when you want a race gimme a shout!!until then,goodluck with the 1000hp running 10.0s!!!!

god you are so bad *** right now i would suck you off.... jesus you just get me so hot when you talk like that.

i bet you wake up every morning wishing it was 99 again so we could street race like the old days..

sack up and run at the track.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by itruns

Bobby there is NO dry kit on the car. I'm guessing you talked to Chuck about the car. He was convinced Matt's car had nitrous on it to go that fast. He HAD a dry kit on the car when it was heads and cam. When Matt beat Chuck from a roll he really was convinced that he had nitrous, but Chuck did get him a few times or it was dead even the others. Matt also beat Kareem until a 160 (when the Supra gearing prevails), which is one of the Supras that talked **** to you. Matt's car is EXTREMLY fast from both a stop and roll. In fact he currently holds the record for MTI and Texas as the fastest N/A 6-speed Corvette.

It did in fact have a 200-250 dry shot on it when the car had a stock motor with heads/cam and only made 409rwhp on motor. We DRUG Chucks old Vette, in fact we started about 5-7 cars behind and past him and the R6 he was racing like they were standing still. The kit came off the car when the 427 went in because we had a 2year 24k mile warranty on the motor. On a motor that retails (I stress retails) for $20k would you want to **** a warranty up on something that cost more than some cars? And don't try to claim we had it hidden because the old kit was hidden, but the head tech at MTI was a good friend of ours and Jayson made him and watched him take the kit completly out of the car. It was hidden under the fan shroud plumbed into the MTI cold air. Here is a video of his old kit when it was only making about 150rwhp (it was running a SMALL n2o solenoid with a nozzle with no jet) when I was driving vs Jeff's old SOM SS (when it was supercharged) and DJ's SS (422ci LS1, that Jeff now owns with the F1 blower on it). http://www.vobra.org/vids/Wednight.wmv

After 1.5 years we put a direct port on the car and it is currently pilled for 300hp. He only has a total of 4 passes on the direct port and it's been at Lonestar Motorsport Park which anyone can verify has the worst track prep ever. The only good pass he has he ran a 10.11 @ 144 when his clutch started slipping in 2nd-4th gear (http://www.vobra.org/vids/bonesawclutch.wmv) on that run the 60ft was in the 2.0 area LOL, so you should know if he would have gone a 1.55 like he did Saturday night he would have ran a 9.6 or faster even with a blown up clutch.... Any passes you see before on nitrous was done with his old Single Nozzle NX wet kit, that was pilled for 200hp. He didn't have any shocks and he was on worn out 26x11.5x16" ET-Streets so he never got a clean pass before we put the direct port on it. You should understand that it takes awhile to get the suspension right on any car. Even on Mustangs and F-bodys if it's not setup right it will not leave right. I can verify that with my old Camaro because I had to have Sarge (since you're new to Houston, he is a very bad *** suspension/chassis guy) do the suspension on my car. We have QA1 adjustables on Matt's car with no front sway bar as our only suspension. There isn't much more than that for a independent rear suspension Corvette. We will get it down eventually and the car should easily trap over a 150mph considering the power it made on 700-750 bottle pressure (we spray with the pressure at 900-950psi when the car has been on the track) and the fact the car weighs 3200lbs with Matt in the car. The 3200lbs should clue you in as to why the car is so fast for the weight of it. Plus the LS1 gearing is REALLY nice, esp compared to Fords T5/45, Tremec TKO, etc which I hated with a passion (yes I had a TKO in my old Vortech'ed 98 Cobra so I know the gearing).

You are smart enough to know (about fuel injection and fuel injectors size) that a car that makes 530rwhp, on motor, is running at almost a max duty cycle (about 90-95%) on 30lb injectors... How could he spray ANYTHING when the injectors are maxed out and you cannot use the FPR setup that an older 5.0 Mustang uses. There is no way to spike the fuel pressure on a LS1 C5 (made after 98) because it is a returnless style fuel system. So that right there rules out ANY kind of idea that there was a dry kit, or wet kit even on it (because you could look at the motor and see the damn line coming from the fuel rail. You can look at the motor if you want, there are Ford Red Top 36lb Injectors sitting under the direct port. For fuel now we have a standalone fuel cell that has a high pressure walboro pump in it so that it can supply the nitrous kit with C16 for the ultimate in safety.

And for the record... Matt has no scatter shield, cage, fire suit, battery cut-off, etc. etc.. It never will because there are tracks like SAR and LMP that let you run with out a cage. We also do not mind getting thrown out of Baytown.. Him and I have had it happen PLENTY of times. It's a 100% street car that you can catch driving to school and to wherever most of the time during the week. We just are not going to be involved in a race that could end up with him losing his license, but also going to jail.

Last edited by Mr Powell; 11-24-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

poop

Shitty thread deserves a shitty response.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:34 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5w20
I have no problem with you, because the thread was mainly about Chad talking **** to Zac about racing. Like I said I have talked to Roger, and he knows why I didn't want to. Considering I saw over 10+ cops on the way back to Friendswood I would rather not risk anything. Plus I10 is a shitty road on some points and I would rather not do any kind of racing there.

Plus I only have had a FEW run ins with my car. Two (the only ones I've posted about on LS1Tech) I have tried to find out if they were on LS1Tech because I know they are kinda wondering WTF beat them. It's not that often you see a highly modded Porsche, hell I know when I had my F-body and Mustang I never saw one. I had one on H-I trying to figure out who's Neon it was also.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:43 PM
8 Second Club

Also Bobby.. I'm sure we can set something up with you and Mark's truck as soon as it gets back. You shouldn't be too scared its only a Diesel truck LOL! Go ask Chuck how fast it is LOL!!!! I'll give you a hint.. It beat Jeff and Chucks C5............................

Maybe.. and just maybe.. We can setup a race at the track with you on motor vs Matt's SRT8 Jeep on n2o (we have a kit just sitting there to go on it). Of course it will be street tire vs street tire on 93 octane. The Jeep has 20s on it even. If you can't catch it by the end of the track then just sandbag the car if you're worried about people finding out what you run. If you need the spray to beat a Jeep then it will be a sad day for Mustang owners around the world.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned

any vids of the jeep? mean running suvs are the ****.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Bobby there is NO dry kit on the car. I'm guessing you talked to Chuck about the car. He was convinced Matt's car had nitrous on it to go that fast. He HAD a dry kit on the car when it was heads and cam. When Matt beat Chuck from a roll he really was convinced that he had nitrous, but Chuck did get him a few times or it was dead even the others. Matt also beat Kareem until a 160 (when the Supra gearing prevails), which is one of the Supras that talked **** to you. Matt's car is EXTREMLY fast from both a stop and roll. In fact he currently holds the record for MTI and Texas as the fastest N/A 6-speed Corvette.

It did in fact have a 200-250 dry shot on it when the car had a stock motor with heads/cam and only made 409rwhp on motor. We DRUG Chucks old Vette, in fact we started about 5-7 cars behind and past him and the R6 he was racing like they were standing still. The kit came off the car when the 427 went in because we had a 2year 24k mile warranty on the motor. On a motor that retails (I stress retails) for $20k would you want to **** a warranty up on something that cost more than some cars? And don't try to claim we had it hidden because the old kit was hidden, but the head tech at MTI was a good friend of ours and Jayson made him and watched him take the kit completly out of the car. It was hidden under the fan shroud plumbed into the MTI cold air. Here is a video of his old kit when it was only making about 150rwhp (it was running a SMALL n2o solenoid with a nozzle with no jet) when I was driving vs Jeff's old SOM SS (when it was supercharged) and DJ's SS (422ci LS1, that Jeff now owns with the F1 blower on it). http://www.vobra.org/vids/Wednight.wmv

After 1.5 years we put a direct port on the car and it is currently pilled for 300hp. He only has a total of 4 passes on the direct port and it's been at Lonestar Motorsport Park which anyone can verify has the worst track prep ever. The only good pass he has he ran a 10.11 @ 144 when his clutch started slipping in 2nd-4th gear (http://www.vobra.org/vids/bonesawclutch.wmv) on that run the 60ft was in the 2.0 area LOL, so you should know if he would have gone a 1.55 like he did Saturday night he would have ran a 9.6 or faster even with a blown up clutch.... Any passes you see before on nitrous was done with his old Single Nozzle NX wet kit, that was pilled for 200hp. He didn't have any shocks and he was on worn out 26x11.5x16" ET-Streets so he never got a clean pass before we put the direct port on it. You should understand that it takes awhile to get the suspension right on any car. Even on Mustangs and F-bodys if it's not setup right it will not leave right. I can verify that with my old Camaro because I had to have Sarge (since you're new to Houston, he is a very bad *** suspension/chassis guy) do the suspension on my car. We have QA1 adjustables on Matt's car with no front sway bar as our only suspension. There isn't much more than that for a independent rear suspension Corvette. We will get it down eventually and the car should easily trap over a 150mph considering the power it made on 700-750 bottle pressure (we spray with the pressure at 900-950psi when the car has been on the track) and the fact the car weighs 3200lbs with Matt in the car. The 3200lbs should clue you in as to why the car is so fast for the weight of it. Plus the LS1 gearing is REALLY nice, esp compared to Fords T5/45, Tremec TKO, etc which I hated with a passion (yes I had a TKO in my old Vortech'ed 98 Cobra so I know the gearing).

You are smart enough to know (about fuel injection and fuel injectors size) that a car that makes 530rwhp, on motor, is running at almost a max duty cycle (about 90-95%) on 30lb injectors... How could he spray ANYTHING when the injectors are maxed out and you cannot use the FPR setup that an older 5.0 Mustang uses. There is no way to spike the fuel pressure on a LS1 C5 (made after 98) because it is a returnless style fuel system. So that right there rules out ANY kind of idea that there was a dry kit, or wet kit even on it (because you could look at the motor and see the damn line coming from the fuel rail. You can look at the motor if you want, there are Ford Red Top 36lb Injectors sitting under the direct port. For fuel now we have a standalone fuel cell that has a high pressure walboro pump in it so that it can supply the nitrous kit with C16 for the ultimate in safety.

And for the record... Matt has no scatter shield, cage, fire suit, battery cut-off, etc. etc.. It never will because there are tracks like SAR and LMP that let you run with out a cage. We also do not mind getting thrown out of Baytown.. Him and I have had it happen PLENTY of times. It's a 100% street car that you can catch driving to school and to wherever most of the time during the week. We just are not going to be involved in a race that could end up with him losing his license, but also going to jail.
well chris,i dont really care..but it it hard to believe that he ran mid 10's with 540rwhp weighing 3200lbs!!!especially a 6speed car..but whatever.......

matt is the one talking about legal but he is far from legal with his car and his trap speed!!!
i think both of you know that the only way you have a shot at beating my car on the street is if you spray and you know you cant hook if you do spray!!! what i got isnt special but it works and i lose to....

for the record,i weigh 3500lbs with me in the car and run a out of the box tko600 with a spec 5 clutch...so if you or somebody else wants to do something,let me know!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
god you are so bad *** right now i would suck you off.... jesus you just get me so hot when you talk like that.

i bet you wake up every morning wishing it was 99 again so we could street race like the old days..

sack up and run at the track.
i can run at the track but not with my white car...and when i run their,its run what ya brung!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:57 PM
10 Second Club

My freaking head hurts now!!!!
8 Second Club

Bobby do any Quarter mile calculator. It comes up anywhere from a 10.3 to a 10.6. It's not hard to believe a car on 26x11x16" car on slicks and front runners launching at 5k RPM to do a 10.55. Like I said if there was any kind of kit it would have to be tuned for it, but with maxed out injectors on motor there is no way it could have been done. Esp running 27* of timing (which is alot on a LS1 considering we run 16* on Matt's current nitrous tune).
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

This thread sucks. Not just a little, but a lot!