What Attorney to goto? traffic accident?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What Attorney to goto? traffic accident?

Well my GF (now ex) was driving my 95 Camry on my insurance (october 29, 2008) and she was stopped on a road that was 4 lanes wide (2 lane road) no divider preparing to make a left hand turn with the harley rider was coming straight at her and hit the driver side of her car

he dropped the bike was on the ground bleeding blah blah... anyways I called my insurance just to tell them as soon as it happen my GF was still crying practically and they wanted a statement right then and there so of course she was shaken up and she's never given a insurance report before... they kept asking where she was in the road she said middle, maybe his lane which I knew was going to **** us over

anyways fast forward to December 3.. I got a letter dated the 26 saying they settled 100% with him and that its on my record.. which means bad news because i'm 19 have a SVT focus, and Z28 camaro (perfect driving record before this) they said there will probably be a 30-40% rate increase which will make it hard for me to pay it..

What attorney should I call, get in touch with?? I was in touch with 1 but he just dicked around seeing what he could do I need to do something now

Last edited by Gun5; 12-05-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the REAL question is why do you have an svt focus and an exgf driving yo ****?
Old 12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
TECH Regular

To tell the truth... it's karma biting you in the *** for ripping people off. You're lucky all I know is the aircraft hanger I met you at and not your house. I'd be in your yard waiting for a return on some of that money I paid you for a fucked rear end and a motor with a crooked helicoil in the crankshaft bolt and bad rings.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like where this is going
Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I like where this is going
Old 12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Old 12-03-2008, 05:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by khaos288
+2 on why your ex girl was driving your car ???

also...

If she was stopped waiting to turn left and the guy on the bike was coming towards her how did he hit her on the drivers side?
Old 12-04-2008, 03:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
+2 on why your ex girl was driving your car ???

also...

If she was stopped waiting to turn left and the guy on the bike was coming towards her how did he hit her on the drivers side?
she was my gf at the time we've been together almost 3 years

that's what happened.. and insurance thinks its right apparently 100% fault. I wrote a letter tonight and I got a lawyer calling me back tomorrow so we will see if they wanna re-review this

Originally Posted by khaos288
selling it gonna get a acura or something actually the cars cool but its a ford still

and to BlackLT1Z Omg dude the stuff was fine when I had it.. Steve at STS did all of the work on the car so take it up with him I never had problems with any of it
Old 12-04-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

I didn't buy the **** from STS. I bought it from you. The pinion nut was backed almost all the wy off. Jason at TDP is the one who had to rebuild it. I have to replace the rings and bearings in the motor. You represented the **** as perfect.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 PM
TECH Resident

Uh-oh...loosk like you have a shitload of problems man. tell your girl or ex-girl or w/e to get on her own damn insurance.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tripps
Uh-oh...loosk like you have a shitload of problems man. tell your girl or ex-girl or w/e to get on her own damn insurance.
She was driving the car barely 1-2 days a week at the time if that... but this is not a question of her driving ability even if I was driving this probably still would have happened the car was hit on the driver side while stopped facing oncoming traffic waiting to turn the fact is they did all this **** and settled and I never received anything I told them I wanted to dispute what was said due to her being shaken up by the imagines of a guy laying half dead in the road next to her in the road

Originally Posted by BlackLT1Z
I didn't buy the **** from STS. I bought it from you. The pinion nut was backed almost all the wy off. Jason at TDP is the one who had to rebuild it. I have to replace the rings and bearings in the motor. You represented the **** as perfect.
man I'm sick and tired of hearing this, first you said the rear end clunks, then the rings won't hold compression then the bearings are ******* bad? I have all your PM's dude the story wasn't too straight.. I wouldn't have a 95 something odd feedback rating on ebay and 30+ on here if I sold ****.. Before you picked up the rearend I told you it whined at a certain RPM they are richmond gears they do that and there are many posts that show that. I have a video of the car running with no knock and great oil pressure that's been on youtube right before I sold the motor you.

Coming in every ******* thread I post is NOT going to change my mind at all.. the stuff I sold did not MAGICALLY go bad from being uninstalled I didn't take the pistons and rings out and chew on them or take the bearings off and scuff them with a dremel before I sold it to you the damn block was still dripping fluids for gods sake all I wanted to do was get some of the money I had into the build

BTW mods if this turns into some pissing match before I read this thread again just delete it I made a thread to ask a question due to me needing information not bullshit

Last edited by Gun5; 12-05-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Regular

Yup because it has changed. I've talked to Shawn over on CZ28 ... I'm not the first person to get screwed by you. My intention is to let people know just how bad you look to **** people.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2 threads in one.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

I hired a useless piece of ****...I mean Lawyer...from Waco several years ago. I think his last name was Johnson? a big african american fellow ( not being racial, I just can't remember his name). Gave him $500 retainer, never heard from him again. Stay away.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by todds87ss
I hired a useless piece of ****...I mean Lawyer...from Waco several years ago. I think his last name was Johnson? a big african american fellow ( not being racial, I just can't remember his name). Gave him $500 retainer, never heard from him again. Stay away.
But you still have him on retainer status. He will get back to you.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlackLT1Z
Yup because it has changed. I've talked to Shawn over on CZ28 ... I'm not the first person to get screwed by you. My intention is to let people know just how bad you look to **** people.
actually they fucked me over a couple G's on a 94 trans am get your story straight they made up posts/threads and printed them and showed them to the judge what a bunch of losers