So we brought some cars to ATX and this happend....**VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone post a link to a private Dallas based website where I can get a hold of some DFW people for a multi-city meet..or PM me
Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by _Zac
Jeff I'd like to see where Powells **** box stands from a roll with your car. Nothing has stood up to it from a roll yet, but there's not many cars out there that make power like yours does. Also, I want to reserve a spot in this once the Cobra is finished. ( You guys will be in the 7's by then.) Should be fun to see how she does with her new toys installed.
Which **** box???? Im going to assume the vette.....
Old 12-06-2008, 09:27 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
Which **** box???? Im going to assume the vette.....
Yeah............

The Porsche.. Should be close (I hope)..
Old 12-06-2008, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Vette would probably be a better race.......
Old 12-06-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Pimp

I'm betting it would, maybe Jeff will meet us at the track next time.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:30 AM
On The Tree

zac what you gettin done? this is vince. havent seen you in awhile man.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:58 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm betting it would, maybe Jeff will meet us at the track next time.
Yeah Zac I told them before that I would. Like I said before I don't mind going to the track I just know they are going to kick me out and I don't want to put the required equipment they want to run there legally in my car IE:cage etc... Even thought I do have a racecar LOL! We could do a 17 or 18" DR race to that would be interesting then some slicks for the final boot etc... When we are both ready cause I don't want either of us to have any excuses etc... Although I would view it as a friendly competition anyways, I know Landers wants in on this and I beleive TJ did also. This isn't the first time we have talked about it. Talk to you soon. I am sure the new setup will be way better than the current tired motor etc.. How did the patch job hold on the exhaust?
Jeff
Old 12-07-2008, 12:59 PM
8 Second Club

Nick.. First off you shouldn't make assumption.. You've never seen Porsche run... It could be a close race.. after all you never know when your racing a 900rwhp car on blower alone... Jeff we are not talking **** about your car, we know it's fast that's the reason why we want to see how the Porsche does against it. Call me this week and maybe we can meet in Mexico from a 40 roll.. You can bring Nick, but NOBODY else so we can have a video camera in each car. That's all we need for video proof. Any more people will make it look suspicious because after all both our cars are NOT quiet.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Yeah Zac I told them before that I would. Like I said before I don't mind going to the track I just know they are going to kick me out and I don't want to put the required equipment they want to run there legally in my car IE:cage etc... Even thought I do have a racecar LOL! We could do a 17 or 18" DR race to that would be interesting then some slicks for the final boot etc... When we are both ready cause I don't want either of us to have any excuses etc... Although I would view it as a friendly competition anyways, I know Landers wants in on this and I beleive TJ did also. This isn't the first time we have talked about it. Talk to you soon. I am sure the new setup will be way better than the current tired motor etc.. How did the patch job hold on the exhaust?
Jeff
That would be awesome, and yes this is just for fun though a few of our mutual friends seem to want it to be more personal for some reason. But as I see it not many people have cars like the ones we've put together here and it gets harder and harder to find a fun race at these levels. Nothing sounds better then a clash of the titans especially when the people you're lining up are friends first and foremost. Also, to answer your question man that weld is holding like a CHAMP! Something else is making noise down there, but it isn't the exhaust LOL! Oh well it's all going away pretty soon anyway.

One last thing, just to clarify I was originally talking about the Porsche and your car seeing Matt and I built it and are very proud of it. Nick has a hard on for your race with Matts Vette and I could care less who wins any of these runs. I just want to put something fast next to that Porsche for my own piece of mind.

See you soon, and thanks again for the patch job the other day.
_Zac
Old 12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

I want some of the H/C camaro Nick! Bring it on from a dig! Better not let a stock jeep beat you!
Matt
Old 12-07-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by nassty00
zac what you gettin done? this is vince. havent seen you in awhile man.
Just trying to keep up with the big boys man, you know how that goes.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

i feel ya
Old 12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To be honest I dont know none of you guys just seen clips here and there. That race should be kick *** I like both rides it dosent matter to me. Yall better post the vid or e.mail to me I want to see this race.!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Nick.. First off you shouldn't make assumption.. You've never seen Porsche run... It could be a close race.. after all you never know when your racing a 900rwhp car on blower alone... Jeff we are not talking **** about your car, we know it's fast that's the reason why we want to see how the Porsche does against it. Call me this week and maybe we can meet in Mexico from a 40 roll.. You can bring Nick, but NOBODY else so we can have a video camera in each car. That's all we need for video proof. Any more people will make it look suspicious because after all both our cars are NOT quiet.
I dont doubt the porche would be a good race and your right I havent seen it run......I was just saying the vette might be a closer race.....Im not trying to imply anything else.....

That would be awesome, and yes this is just for fun though a few of our mutual friends seem to want it to be more personal for some reason. But as I see it not many people have cars like the ones we've put together here and it gets harder and harder to find a fun race at these levels. Nothing sounds better then a clash of the titans especially when the people you're lining up are friends first and foremost. Also, to answer your question man that weld is holding like a CHAMP! Something else is making noise down there, but it isn't the exhaust LOL! Oh well it's all going away pretty soon anyway.

One last thing, just to clarify I was originally talking about the Porsche and your car seeing Matt and I built it and are very proud of it. Nick has a hard on for your race with Matts Vette and I could care less who wins any of these runs. I just want to put something fast next to that Porsche for my own piece of mind.
_Zac
Zac you know what Im trying to say......you guys are just taking it out of context.....I dont even care what car yall bring out, I was just trying to see which one.......

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
I want some of the H/C camaro Nick! Bring it on from a dig! Better not let a stock jeep beat you!
Matt
PLZ.....You can take that **** up with Jess its HER car....I just steal it when I can.....Id pay money to see her drag your *** in a 6 speed!!!! Ill camera that **** all day.....
Old 12-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Teching In

racecars i tell ya.

Blackbird, come in this is nightrider...
Old 12-07-2008, 09:37 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
I dont doubt the porche would be a good race and your right I havent seen it run......I was just saying the vette might be a closer race.....Im not trying to imply anything else.....

Zac you know what Im trying to say......you guys are just taking it out of context.....I dont even care what car yall bring out, I was just trying to see which one.......

PLZ.....You can take that **** up with Jess its HER car....I just steal it when I can.....Id pay money to see her drag your *** in a 6 speed!!!! Ill camera that **** all day.....
Tell Jess to come to the track then... Make it a fair 1/4 mile race The Jeep can nevar lose!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Tell Jess to come to the track then... Make it a fair 1/4 mile race The Jeep can nevar lose!!!
Then we'll watch a bolt on car drag that porche down the 1/4
Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Then we'll watch a bolt on car drag that porche down the 1/4
We'll see about that one son! DO WORK!