UT/OU fans v. Planes w/ banners

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

off to austin for good times, anything is better than school in norman and college station
Old 12-04-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Resident

All this 2-guys-in-one-room talk from the whorns only justifies what texas has been spouting off about all week. Head-to-Head is all that matters to guys in austin!

as for the banner, payback is a bitch.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
off to austin for good times, anything is better than school in norman and college station
Well of course, since they don't allow homosexuality in College Station or Norman I imagine life would be hell for most t-sippers (more like sperm sippers).
Old 12-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
LMFAO
Old 12-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Silver35thZ
and yea yall hate ags so much but somehow we managed to screw yall over once more and thats because yall beat an unranked A&M while OU beat a ranked OSU. sorry t-sips, go cry and maybe those magical tears will cheer up mack and change the minds throughout the rest of the BCS
Wait, let me get this straight. You're reveling at how the faggies "screwed UT over" by becoming the shittiest team in the Big 12 south? Wow, that's so incredibly sad. But I guess if that's all you guys have to reach for then good job...
Old 12-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Launching!

no someone mentioned the ags!

...****
Old 12-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
Well of course, since they don't allow homosexuality in College Station or Norman
No?

http://www.ou.edu/glbtf/
Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Its funny that no matter what the situation or what happened, UT still lost to Tech. Regardless of if UT is better then OU (which they are not, but good game on the victory this year), they still lost to Tech. Its like racing another car when you have a slipping clutch and losing, you still lost. If you should have won then you should have. But you didn't and life goes on. There is always another day when UT and OU go at it again and many more to follow.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
Typical, it's funny and cool when OU does it but you said it was a very classless act when UT did it.. I don't believe I've heard Mac say a word as far as whining.. I still say good Luck to OU.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

There is nothing "classless" about it, it just adds fuel to the rivalry.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
11 Second Club

hahaha this has been the best thread yet...

longhorns crying because people are starting to crawl out from being so far up their asses

ah man its a great day when t-sips finally don't get EVERYTHING they want after a little bitching..

and yea yall hate ags so much but somehow we managed to screw yall over once more and thats because yall beat an unranked A&M while OU beat a ranked OSU. sorry t-sips, go cry and maybe those magical tears will cheer up mack and change the minds throughout the rest of the BCS
We can cry at the Fiesta bowl while you are at home LOL
Old 12-04-2008, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Only_A6
Its funny that no matter what the situation or what happened, UT still lost to Tech. Regardless of if UT is better then OU (which they are not, but good game on the victory this year), they still lost to Tech. Its like racing another car when you have a slipping clutch and losing, you still lost. If you should have won then you should have. But you didn't and life goes on. There is always another day when UT and OU go at it again and many more to follow.

You're comments are funny, u mention UT losing to Tech but not a word about OU losing to UT...hmm...only a hint of a victory this year, hell UT had 11 victories this yr. You are the typical OU fan, afraid to face the facts that UT beat OU on the field. It has nothing to do with Tech. Straight up on the field, I guess all the Okkkkieeesss forgot about that. I like how you say they still lost to Tech, guess what OU still lost to UT.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
You're comments are funny, u mention UT losing to Tech but not a word about OU losing to UT...hmm...only a hint of a victory this year, hell UT had 11 victories this yr. You are the typical OU fan, afraid to face the facts that UT beat OU on the field. It has nothing to do with Tech. Straight up on the field, I guess all the Okkkkieeesss forgot about that. I like how you say they still lost to Tech, guess what OU still lost to UT.
And your point is?? tceh lost to OU who lose to texas who lost to tceh who lost to OU who lost to texas who lost to tceh...its a damn circle. Debate for this will go on forever. Just get over it and focus on your bcs bowl. It's not like you are on the outside looking in like tceh is.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
you do realize that's what he's talking about

tu fans only count the fact that they beat ou, and here you are not mentioning the fact you lost to tech

**** happens, even if texas could beat oklahoma tomorrow it wouldn't matter

you lost to tech
you only barely beat osu AT HOME
and its been XX amount of weeks since the OU game

they lost to texas
they STOMPED tech
and DOMINATED osu AWAY

tech got dominated by ou
almost lost to baylor
only handled osu at home

It's blindingly clear why the three-way tie went the way it did...you're just stubborn and foolish if you disagree

<this is where you have your head up your *** and scream 45-35....go>
Old 12-04-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 95 Likes on 75 Posts

worded very nicely
Yeah... he's one smart guy.. See the NO U Diploma in his sig?

Tell me genius's... Did UT or did they NOT beat NO U THIS YEAR? Did they end up with the same record @ the end of the year? Should they or should they not have a rematch to determine who gets the pick.

As far as the Texas "F"Aggie goes... you have no opinion...
Old 12-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PewterY2KZ28

Tell me genius's... Did UT or did they NOT beat NO U THIS YEAR? Did they end up with the same record @ the end of the year? Should they or should they not have a rematch to determine who gets the pick.

uh oh, someone is the typical texas fan who forgets to mention the loss to tech, and the domination of tech by ou...good call
Old 12-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by khaos288
uh oh, someone is the typical texas fan who forgets to mention the loss to tech, and the domination of tech by ou...good call
Just curious, how many UT, OU and Tech games did you watch this year?
Old 12-04-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by PewterY2KZ28

Your rebuttal failed because you did not present a diploma to trump his.

Diploma smack..fail.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Launching!

quite a few?

i'm sure somehow you're gonna refute the facts bc texas almost pulled off the win to tech, or some bs...
Old 12-04-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SonicBoom
Just curious, how many UT, OU and Tech games did you watch this year?
I don't know about him, but I watched them all, and UT failed to show up in the first half against tceh. As well as tceh not showing up for about 45 minutes in the game vs. OU. OU was consistent in all their games and kept scoring. Play 60 minutes every game next year and maybe you won't be whining as much next year.

Quick Reply: UT/OU fans v. Planes w/ banners