8 Sec Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bens favorite rapper is FLOrida!

Go Mizzou!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
Thank goodness for the mute button on the remote. The OU band playing Boomer Sooner every two seconds is beyond freaking annoying!! Geez, give it a rest!!
You think that's bad?

Hell, when I was playing, they would blast a recording of that **** the whole week before the game; in the locker room, during practice, in the weight room....

I hate that freakin' song!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Sooners are taking it to them tonight. Should be a badass NC game.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Banned

One happy Sooner fan here. Bradford 4 Heisman.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boomer! ! !
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

I see MMiller never 'fixed' the avatar. . .
Old 12-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Duffster
I see MMiller never 'fixed' the avatar. . .
word on the street is that mmiller does not honer his bets

Boomer Sooner my brotha
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

Well come the NC game Harvin will be back so i hope Fl runs the score up on OU to show them how it feels....There is no sense for OU to run up the score like they love doing, it just give a false sense of greatness. They will choke against Fla. I hoped everyone watched the SEC game, that was a good game the NC game is gonna suck, Fla. defense is going to hold OU and Tebow and Harvin are gonna run the score up higher then the average Sooner fan can count. GO GATORS!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:10 PM
11 Second Club

Congrats to OU. MY only Question is why the hell was Bradford in there with 3 minutes left up by so much. Was this a ploy to help him get the Heisman? Was Stoops trying to send a message to Florida? The same guys that say hell yea, would want to kick Stoops *** if Bradford was hurt it was pure stupidity to leave him in the game.

Last edited by badride42; 12-06-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
word on the street is that mmiller does not honer his bets
EXCUSE ME??!!

I've NEVER not paid up on ANY bet I've EVER had with someone!

WTF are you talking about?? 740, don't start a bunch of **** that you have no *** to back up!!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

actually I asked starting it. Don't remember the changing the avatar being discussed granted, but one would assume the avatar given would be the avatar used.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Duffster
actually I asked starting it. Don't remember the changing the avatar being discussed granted, but one would assume the avatar given would be the avatar used.
And this involves you in what way? You had absolutely nothing to do with anything involving 740 and myself. MYOB! Take your Big 12 win and STFU!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 89IROC
Well come the NC game Harvin will be back so i hope Fl runs the score up on OU to show them how it feels....There is no sense for OU to run up the score like they love doing, it just give a false sense of greatness. They will choke against Fla. I hoped everyone watched the SEC game, that was a good game the NC game is gonna suck, Fla. defense is going to hold OU and Tebow and Harvin are gonna run the score up higher then the average Sooner fan can count. GO GATORS!!!
Originally Posted by badride42
Congrats to OU. MY only Question is why the hell was Bradford in there with 3 minutes left up by so much. Was this a ploy to help him get the Heisman? Was Stoops trying to send a message to Florida? The same guys that say hell yea, would want to kick Stoops *** if Bradford was hurt it was pure stupidity to leave him in the game.
No one in my crowd wanted Bradford or any of the other starters to get hurt, but since all the Texas fans are so pissed off that we were there and since no one else had ever scored 60, 5 games in a row.....then I'm definately good with it. Whether you like it or agree with it, it is what it is!!!!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Banned

EXCUSE ME??!!

I've NEVER not paid up on ANY bet I've EVER had with someone!

WTF are you talking about?? 740, don't start a bunch of **** that you have no *** to back up!!
Well, for one you said no degatory avatars in out bet. You FAILED to honer our bet.

And I am not exactly new to these forums. Seems to me you had a bet with Sprayed last year concerning and A&M vs UT bet. Did you ever pay?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
Well, for one you said no degatory avatars in out bet. You FAILED to honer our bet.

And I am not exactly new to these forums. Seems to me you had a bet with Sprayed last year concerning and A&M vs UT bet. Did you ever pay?
I said no antagonistic avatars. All that's on my avatar is the score of when Texas beat OU and the reality that OU sucks, so what's your beef? Why are you whining like a little girl about it now. It's been up for a week now.

It is well documemted that Sprayed, myself and others never had an agreed upon bet for that game. It was discussed, but never agreed on and confirmed and I can prove it. Why is that important to you right now anyway? I really owe you no explanation about that. Anyone that knows me (you obviously don't) knows that I'm a man of my word and I always honor anything that I say. Quit trying to start **** in here 740. Take your win and go on down the road and don't worry about me. Understand?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 89IROC
Well I recongnize that Florida is a great team. And Tebow has my respect x 1000. I really like that guy and his christian faith.

But if you think that this is this same OU that has been presented in the past you are dead wrong. OU wants this one. And Florida is a great team also. I just hope both teams show up and makes this a games for the ages. BOOMER SOONER.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned

i said no antagonistic avatars. All that's on my avatar is the score of when texas beat ou and the reality that ou sucks, so what's your beef? Why are you whining like a little girl about it now. It's been up for a week now.

It is well documemted that sprayed, myself and others never had an agreed upon bet for that game. It was discussed, but never agreed on and confirmed and i can prove it. Why is that important to you right now anyway? I owe you no explanation about that anyway. Anyone that knows me (you obviously don't) knows that i'm a man of my word. Quit trying to start **** in here 740. Take your win and go on down the road and don't worry about me. Understand?
no, i dont understand because i understand what it means to honer a bet and this is the last post that you will get from me because as far as i am concerned you dont exist, comprende?. You are a joke as far as i am concerned, goodbye.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

I said no antagonistic avatars. All that's on my avatar is the score of when Texas beat OU and the reality that OU sucks, so what's your beef? Why are you whining like a little girl about it now. It's been up for a week now.

It is well documemted that Sprayed, myself and others never had an agreed upon bet for that game. It was discussed, but never agreed on and confirmed and I can prove it. Why is that important to you right now anyway? I really owe you no explanation about that. Anyone that knows me (you obviously don't) knows that I'm a man of my word and I always honor anything that I say. Quit trying to start **** in here 740. Take your win and go on down the road and don't worry about me. Understand?
Why has it only been up for a week???? The game was back in October.

Why are all Texas fans living in the past? Why do you think you deserve to be in the Big 12 Championship when Tech beat you?

Look, yes you got screwed. But someone was going to get screwed no matter how it panned out. It just depended on who was your team.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Texas Director

How have I not "honerd" a bet with you 740?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by khibbets
Why do you think you deserve to be in the Big 12 Championship when Tech beat you?
ummm... because they beat you... and the team you played against...