Terrell Owens: Bastard or Bad Ass

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TO is an above average receiver with below average hands. He drops WAY more ***** than he should. He bitches when he doesn't get the ball, but when he gets it thrown his way, it has to be just perfect or he'll drop it.

Bastard. Too much of a distraction. And Tony Romo is looking more and more like the QB of the Texans than the QB of the Cowboys. He is turning into a turnover machine.

Too much drama. Get a real GM and clean house.

-Mike
Old 12-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 35thLE02
Definitely a bastard. i dont care how many people say he is a bad ***. he drops more passes than he catches. he may be amazing with yards after the catch but he has to catch the ball first.
/rant
Michael Jordan missed more shots then he scored, hit the rim on more dunks then he made, probably lost more games then he won, but is still the most recognizable name in sports.

People dont remember all the drops, they remember the few good plays.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Burninator
Michael Jordan missed more shots then he scored, hit the rim on more dunks then he made, probably lost more games then he won, but is still the most recognizable name in sports.

What people do remember is Michael Jordan has 6 Championship rings and Owens has "0", and will never get one. Thats why people overlook all the missed shots and dunks
Old 12-12-2008, 08:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wowsers
ill bite. im 23, so the last time i saw a cowboys team win a play off game was when I was 11. i barely cared about football then.

this year has been the hardest year to watch for me. I honestly feel like TO is the only person on the team who is fired up about how shitty theyve been (that includes the coaching staff). i find it hard to believe there is a cowboys fan in here who wasnt cursing tony romo after the steelers game. so i can look past TO being upset after the game.

and i just read the espn article about him fighting with romo. romo should be the leader and "inside sources" tell espn that he just ignores TO's comments. wtf is that? romo needs to be the one to tell him stfu. if everyone on the team lived and died by how the games turned out, like i think TO does, they would be 13-0. well 11-2 with brad johnsons old ***.

having said that, i think TO is a bastard
They would be 13-0 or 11-2, get real. They could easily be 5-8 as well so that ball goes both ways.

And just because he is competitive doesn't mean you can act like an *** to ur team. Remember in team sports, you win as a team and lose as a team. But Owens forgets this is a team sport.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Texas Director

Badass when he wants to be

Bastard when he wants to be
Old 12-12-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Burninator

LMAO. You're seriously comparing Jordan to T.O.??? M.J. made everybody else around him a BETTER player, not a MISERABLE player.

It's totally and unbelievably laughable that you would compare the two.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ben R
LMAO. You're seriously comparing Jordan to T.O.??? M.J. made everybody else around him a BETTER player, not a MISERABLE player.

It's totally and unbelievably laughable that you would compare the two.
I wasnt comparing them, Just simply saying that people remember the good and forget the bad.

TO is an asshat, i never gave an opinion before.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

should have made this a poll...

i would say CRYBABY...

he's average. its his ego that gets in the way of his game...
Old 12-12-2008, 09:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
They would be 13-0 or 11-2, get real. They could easily be 5-8 as well so that ball goes both ways.

And just because he is competitive doesn't mean you can act like an *** to ur team. Remember in team sports, you win as a team and lose as a team. But Owens forgets this is a team sport.
they are stacked at every position on offense. they're defense is good without all the injuries. if they had any semblance of a coaching staff, and someone that was a leader, they could EASILY be 12-1, with their only loss being to the giants. their other losses are the redskins, the cardinals in overtime, the rams, and a gift to the steelers. i stand by my statement.

the very fact that no coach noticed that brad johnson was washed up tells me they dont know what theyre doing. you cant tell me he looked good in training camp and practice with as bad as he played in the 3 games he started. i hate bill bellichick, but look at what the patriots are doing with their back up quarterback.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Badass minus the ego. Bastard til then.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

On ESPN they're saying that Jerry doesn't think T.O. is being a douche. He told a reporter that T.O. isn't being selfish, he's trying to encourage the team to succeed. What a stupid ***. T.O. and a few other receivers went to Jason Garrett and complained about Witten getting more attention then them and how it's not fair. HA HA, what a "TEAM PLAYER"
Old 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Addict

He's 35 like me, from Alabama and plays for the 'Boys so I gotta love the guy lol. He is very competitive but not as much as a team player. When hes not in the middle then its everyone elses fault. I feel that even if hes supposed to get the ball and its not the play he wanted then he halfasses it.....
Jason Witten fan myself when it comes down to single players.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bo White
He's 35 like me, from Alabama and plays for the 'Boys so I gotta love the guy lol. He is very competitive but not as much as a team player. When hes not in the middle then its everyone elses fault. I feel that even if hes supposed to get the ball and its not the play he wanted then he halfasses it.....
Jason Witten fan myself when it comes down to single players.
Witten and Romo are the two players I have jerseys for. Witten doesn't bitch, plays the game 100% even when he's not 100%, and kicks ***. That man is a beast. What's funny is they gave a statistic that said T.O. actually has the ball thrown to him more than Witten per game. Jason went 4 games with 4 catches and didn't say ****.
WITTEN = BADASS and T.O. = BASTARD

My Hero:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_hKRR4OKHTdk/...allery_600.jpg
http://bp2.blogger.com/_hKRR4OKHTdk/...allery_600.jpg
Old 12-12-2008, 02:20 PM
TECH Regular

im stuck between witten and marion barber. i would have to say theyre my co-favorite players

that run barber had against the pats last year, when he got hit in the endzone like 4 times was amazing. ive had a man crush since then

found ithttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L19qwz7ryZ8
Old 12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Texas Director

T.O. leads the Cowboys in both receiving yards and TD catches, yet he's not being treated fair? I love the Cowboys and want T.O. to do well because it helps the Cowboys win. T.O. should quit his whining and just play football, and when he' out there not drop so damn many *****.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

T.O. reminds me of my 6 year old neice at times, whines alot, crys alot more, and always has someone to blame when he he looses his cookies
Old 12-12-2008, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

this doesn't have too much to do with T.O. as much as it does Dallas' Defense, but Brandon Jacobs is out for the game Sunday.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im a big cowboy fan and ill say that T.O. is a beast!! this guy is 34-35 years old still out running and out muscling the younger players in the league right now. honestly, i would have to take T.O. side. if u think about it, they bring in roy williams.. how many catches or impact has roy williams had since being on the team espeically with romo back? we are expecting roy and t.o. to just make big plays but its not happening? heck even patrick crayton i dont think romo looked at last game. i hope that TO, crayton and roy williams brings some attention to jason garrett who needs to get these guys the ball.!! and not just run run a damn draw play every single play.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not much for professional sports and guys like TO are the biggest reason why. Overpaid, self centered, whiney *** bitches.

He was a little bitch when he played for the Eagles. What made Dallas think he would be better for them? Isn't this the same crap he pulled in Philly?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

The Cowboys are like the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. Jones has no problems picking up talent even when it comes with serious baggage. He did it with Tank Johnson, Terrell Owens, and Pacman. I guess that shows you what Jerry Jones is all about, and don't say second chances.