Tune in San Antonio or near by

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Medic/Z28
Lethal Performance. Murrillos if I'm not mistaken mainly work on Fords and they're good. Lethal ,non-sponsor, do awesome work. Shawn is a great tuner and one of their other techs does an awesome 3 in. x-pipe. Henderson is in New Braunfels. I also heard they do good work from a source or two.

CORRECTION

Murillo is an F-body guy too. He proved it when it was said he couldn't beat the local F-body shops since he was Mr. Ford. He beat Lethal Performance back in day at SAR during a well versed grudge race using their shop Vettes. Murillo came out on top using a G5x4 cam, AFR 205's, and some giggle juice in a stock bottom end LS6. As far as tuning these shops are both more than a contender!

Vid of the fabled vehicle with basic specs can be seen here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...ottom-end.html

AND

Corey Henderson used to work for Lethal Performance. Drama seperation, now he's their competitor.

Nelson Performance is owned by Allen Nelson who is basically the "truck tuning god" and owner of LS1trucks.com. He does ALOT of turbo trucks!

In the end all good!

Last edited by SSAUTOCHROME; 12-19-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Is this the guy that beat the Lethal vette by a 1/10th of a second once? The only reason I said Murillo's was a Ford shop was because I went into their shop this year to buy a part I needed for my throttle body and they said they mainly did Fords. They did fabricate my needed part. Nelson P is awesome on truck tuning. The best actually. All of them are really good shops.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Default Wrong

Murillo and I NEVER got to race , but his car did haul ***. I was having a lot of clutch issues went thru 4 of them. When we finally got a good clutch then Murillo had to give the car back because it was not his. Our car was running consistant 9.70s at 149 to 152 with the best of 9.59. Not trying to be a dick just trying to give the facts.

Originally Posted by SSAUTOCHROME

CORRECTION

Murillo is an F-body guy too. He proved it when it was said he couldn't beat the local F-body shops since he was Mr. Ford. He beat Lethal Performance back in day at SAR during a well versed grudge race using their shop Vettes. Murillo came out on top using a G5x4 cam, AFR 205's, and some giggle juice in a stock bottom end LS6. As far as tuning these shops are both more than a contender!

AND

Corey Henderson used to work for Lethal Performance. Drama seperation, now he's their competitor.

Nelson Performance is owned by Allen Nelson who is basically the "truck tuning god" and owner of LS1trucks.com. He does ALOT of turbo trucks!

In the end all good!
Old 12-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Staging Lane

LETHAL ALL THE WAY! HANDS DOWN! Just go read the article in GM HighTech about their z06 that went to Memphis last year...
Old 12-21-2008, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be taking my trans am to Henderson Performance when the time comes.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSAUTOCHROME

CORRECTION

AND

In the end all good!
that is not correct, Corey never worked for Lethal. Take it to who feel most comfortable with. I take my stuff to henderson performance. They have always done good work.

Good luck with your project.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 97ssmokem
that is not correct, Corey never worked for Lethal. Take it to who feel most comfortable with. I take my stuff to henderson performance. They have always done good work.

Good luck with your project.
Correct , Lethal is now in the shop that Henderson (DynoTex) use to be in and use that dyno thats in the building for tuning . Shawn use to work with Cory and stayed on with Lethal when they took over the shop .

Quick Reply: Tune in San Antonio or near by