Cam install dfw?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cam install dfw?

Wondering if anyone around the dfw area is willing to do a cam install on a 00 silverado, if anyone needs to make a couple extra bucks? PM me if your interested and a price.

Thanks
Jon
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM
8 Sec Tuner

We do.

Drive to Houston.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Call Taylor at Dallas Performance
Old 12-18-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent
Old 12-18-2008, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by flyinmedic
Call Taylor at Dallas Performance
+1

I just got my new cam put in & he is doing a tune on my car right now (hopefully)
Old 12-20-2008, 01:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowrollin93
Wondering if anyone around the dfw area is willing to do a cam install on a 00 silverado, if anyone needs to make a couple extra bucks? PM me if your interested and a price.

Thanks
Jon

Hey dillhole, Im sure drew can do it, but then u have to do the retune thingy. Want me to ask him? Whatcha been up to?
Old 12-20-2008, 07:38 AM
Launching!

Yeah if you can ask him that would be sweet, tryin to get it done next weekend man. I aint been up to nothin really deployed right now, gonna have kidd take it to get the work done. Tryin to break the truck into the 7s now, its not a DD anymore, so gotta start spendin money. I dont even know if this motor will make it into the 7s before it goes. Im hopin 8.2s with the camshaft and better tires. Its gonna get bottle fed the rest of the way in. Clutch is gonna be at its limits too and i still need to get a driveshaft built. I will be back in March and there is a extended cab silverado that has had way too much money put into it that i need to embaress. What are you driving around in now?

Jon
Old 12-20-2008, 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

ill do it for ya. i need the money seein as how i dont work anymore... i havent worked on too many peoples cars here but i have worked on a few cars from ricekiller. shoot me a call and ill let you know whats up. 214-683-1509 my name is miles.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowrollin93
Yeah if you can ask him that would be sweet, tryin to get it done next weekend man. I aint been up to nothin really deployed right now, gonna have kidd take it to get the work done. Tryin to break the truck into the 7s now, its not a DD anymore, so gotta start spendin money. I dont even know if this motor will make it into the 7s before it goes. Im hopin 8.2s with the camshaft and better tires. Its gonna get bottle fed the rest of the way in. Clutch is gonna be at its limits too and i still need to get a driveshaft built. I will be back in March and there is a extended cab silverado that has had way too much money put into it that i need to embaress. What are you driving around in now?

Jon
I got me another T/A. M6 this time. Ohh yeah, talked to Drew and he said if you supply the cam and all the parts he will do it for $400. Call me if u want me to set it up. He is delivering a plymouth fury today so there will be an extra spot in the shop for it.