CHL Carrier Forced to Use his Weapon

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
while it sucks, the person chose to live and die via a life of crime...

feel sorry for the families involved, not the criminal himself...
Forget the family's, I'm glad the piece of **** is dead. I hope the same for his family. I'm sure his worthless family had alot to do with him out stealing and robbing. Maybe if they would have raised him better, or with some morals this wouldn't have taken place. The dregs of society get no sympathy from me, nor do their family's. If you try to take something that isn't yours by force, should be no surprise when force is applied on you. Burn in hell you worthless piece of garbage.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:26 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by WstTexas
Awesome and Good Luck! I got my CHL 2 years before joining DPS!
Thanks, i am renewing my TDL next month and dropping my application.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:41 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I have zero sympathy for the dead criminal. Teenager or not, he chose to be a man when he pulled a gun and robbed this guy, so he deserves to die like a man. Good thing about him being so young is that he hasn't led a life of crime for decades and hurting innocent people. Stopped this one early!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by nine ball
i have zero sympathy for the dead criminal. Teenager or not, he chose to be a man when he pulled a gun and robbed this guy, so he deserves to die like a man. Good thing about him being so young is that he hasn't led a life of crime for decades and hurting innocent people. Stopped this one early!
+++++++++++++++++++1
Old 12-19-2008, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

I feel sorry for the guy defending his life. He will now now have to pay out the *** for legal fee's all because of some worthless piece of **** but at least he made it out out alive and another criminal is off the streets.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXB4Z
I feel sorry for the guy defending his life. He will now now have to pay out the *** for legal fee's all because of some worthless piece of **** but at least he made it out out alive and another criminal is off the streets.
legal fees? wait so you still have to pay? WTF?? Oh well the guy got what he deserved.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MEZA TA
legal fees? wait so you still have to pay? WTF?? Oh well the guy got what he deserved.
Ahhh, yeah. It's not liked to got popped for jaywalking, you took some ones life. Even if it's a clear cut case of self defense and no charges are ever made on you it will still be investigated and you will see a judge.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its sad...but im VERY happy that people are finally able to protect themselves without having consequence. I hope that the wrong doers take notice now that the people are starting to fight back. I would have done the same thing...and i prob woulda shot the other mf'ers as well just to be safe...rather them then me.
JOE HORNE ALL THE WAY
Old 12-20-2008, 08:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Racemadnss
I just emailed my CHL guy minutes before reading this post. Need to get that class finished. Glad no innocent bystanders were hurt. That is my worst fear with CHL carriers.
this has got to be one of the most ***** responses ever.

the fact you are taking the CHL course, makes it even more troublesome to read.

IF YOU CANNOT identify your target/attacker, train your weapon on them, to either subdue or incapacitate the situation, then you, having gone through the course and carrying a concealed weapon, and start to shoot blindly at anyone, that should be your worse fear, as well as a waste of time and money.

you are taught, trained and told what possible situations exist that would warrant having to draw your handgun to defend yourself.

please dont finish the course, because i could see you walking in a park, within seconds of being attacked, choosing not to exercise your right to defend and protect yourself, because you cant identify a group of people who have you surrounded and ready to do bodily harm to you. you also sound like the person who could come to the aid of another, but simply wont since you can train you firearm on the guy with a weapon in his hand.

youre real fear should be in regards to society and what events led to a 17 y/o turning to a life of crime and die as a result of that lifestyle...
Old 12-20-2008, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

score one for the good guys!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
It sucks that it was a teenager, but if I was put in that situation, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing.

Teenager's are the worst offender's of the law there is. They run around in their little possy thinking they are badasses, well this group tried robbing the wrong guy. He got what he deserves, 1 less thug on the streets for yall in the DFW area. The others are lucky they didn't get shot also.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:04 PM
Teching In

I have a CHL and I am glad to see that he was able to defend himself legally. I carry my concealed weapon all the time and I have always wondered if I ever had to use it how things would go down with the cops.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like he wasn't too shabby of a shot either. Head shot are worth more. HA HA
Old 12-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

i have had my chl for 2years now.i carry were ever i go for this reason this guy has gone threw.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Glad the man had a CHL. That's exactly what it's for. Too bad the other three ******* didn't catch a bullet as well.

Quick Reply: CHL Carrier Forced to Use his Weapon