Insane Racing Video - non LSx but good all the same..

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

******* Idiots!
Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by knappbunch
If I still had my gixer that porshe would have been long gone. But I would have stopped and waited for him and knocked his A$$ out for almost taking me out.
The guys on the bikes are ******* stupid racing that close to a car so it's just as much their fault as the GT3 and there were several times where the bikes cut him off.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1n00b
lol at all the comments...here we are at this website, making our fast cars go faster and i would believe about 80% of the people on this site has or regularly streetraces..hypocrites.

Not so much the concept of racing on the street, it's the concept of doing it in a high traffic area like that, Mostly all the videos I see on here always seem to take place where there is very little traffic if any at all...

on a side note, anyone notice that the num nuts are somwhere in Europe, caught a climse of a lisence plate on one of the blurs that was a car, Euro plates fo sure...
Old 01-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Launching!

Yes, the guys are "wrong" for doing it during such a trafficy time.

No, they are not wrong for doing it. They could have been way smarter about it though.

It didn't really look like they were going as fast as they could have, BUT yes they were going fast enough to do damage if someone would have lane changed on them. The guys should have been in their seat, buckled up, not fooling with the radio.

My ******* would have been puckered tight...god it looked like a rush.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ThaBirdMan
Wow, alittle dramatic don't you think?

Yah, they shouldn't have been doing with so much traffic, but I'm not going to lie, i would do the exact same **** with that opportunity.

That looked like a hell of a rush, i would just try and make sure there was no traffic. Hell, the guy looked like he knew what he was doing. The car OS and he kept it nice and pretty on the road.

I liked it, i got a rush watching it, and i would love to get in a GT3 and try it out.
If you can't be more responsible than that in your car, then no not dramatic. People who drive like that end up around a tree, in a wall, or worse in jail for vehicular manslaughter. No one can control that much traffic, and the ***** is lucky to be alive along with the idiots on the motor cycles.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:03 PM
YZF
Teching In

I wish we had highways like that here