Houston American Muscle Cruise IV - Saturday, January 10th - North Run

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoffs05GTO
Nice pictures and video. Love the panoramic shot. Anyone know if Easton (I think was his name) got his car back and/or fixed? Poor guy
From what I read over on LSXnation.net, it sounded like someone brought him back out to Richards on Saturday evening. I haven't heard any update about the car yet.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:23 PM
TECH Addict

We're sitting and eating now. No rain at all. You guys seriously missed out
Not really because now I have a nice base coat of Zaino on the car that was desperately needed. By the next cruise, I should have a couple more so no more road grime worries.

Glad you all had a good time.

My other concern with the temperatures was summer tires. Cold weather + summer tires + over 500HP in a ~3100lb car = bad things can happen.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Nice pictures and video. Love the panoramic shot. Anyone know if Easton (I think was his name) got his car back and/or fixed? Poor guy
Originally Posted by Shake
From what I read over on LSXnation.net, it sounded like someone brought him back out to Richards on Saturday evening. I haven't heard any update about the car yet.
yeah, he had a friend take him back out there and he tried to fix the starter but that wasn't the problem, so he had it towed back to Eddie's. he's working on finding out what's wrong with it right now
Old 01-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
yeah, he had a friend take him back out there and he tried to fix the starter but that wasn't the problem, so he had it towed back to Eddie's. he's working on finding out what's wrong with it right now
Damn that sucks. I knew it was a stretch but I was hoping that was it. Hopefully it's still not all that bad.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Launching!

Damn that sucks. I knew it was a stretch but I was hoping that was it. Hopefully it's still not all that bad.
well, that's what i'm hoping too. that motor has only been in there since thursday or so i think.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 PM
10 Second Club

Have had a number of folks wish they had come...boy if that little bit of rain had not come in we might have had 40 cars out there...that would have been a trip
Old 01-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02txceta
Have had a number of folks wish they had come...boy if that little bit of rain had not come in we might have had 40 cars out there...that would have been a trip
That would have been crazy...but probably would have lasted 'til Sunday.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:39 AM
10 Second Club

Not sure how that would have worked...seemed like the number of cars we had was just about max for what we did.