Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-20-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by greatwhitez28
wait.....most important question that should have been ask 1st......is she hot? Cause i've seen some not so good looking strippers before....and 2nd....pic of said "dancer"????
damn skippy !!!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:04 PM
TECH Resident

haha. hit and quit. dont think twice about keeping her.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by djlackore
So i went to the strip club with one of my buddies for his 21st birthday and i had a stripper come up to me and start hitting on me. Put her number in my phone and wanted to trade rings. I am not married i had a ring with crosses on it. So she calls me today and asks me out on a date tonight. Does this ever happen?
You're a ***** for even asking a group of internet peeps what they think. Grow a set, knock the bottom out of it, wrap up, and hit it til she wont let you hit no more. You're a true pimp when you get her to pay for everything, and get her to give you money at the end of her shifts every night. Once a hoe, always a hoe, so PIMP that hoe! Bitch betta have my money!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm Mike Hutto

Many of the guys in this thread would benefit from a little Leykis 101. If you don't know it, get to know it. And live by it!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I have known a couple strippers and they were less sexually promiscuous than most girls who aren't

not all strippers sleep with anything that moves, its just damn good money for exercising naked

if someone paid me to take my clothes off I'd do it too, doesn't mean I want to **** anything I see
Old 01-20-2009, 10:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Far as all this stripper gonna ruin your life bull ****, if your gonna mess up with a stripper that dont mean that you wont mess up with a regular girl and get sucked in to drama and bull ****. If your that type of person that can't see clear and blinded by the meat curtain, it's fixinto happen to you whether she dance on a pole or work at a daycare. Money grubbin ho's and drama queens work in all sorts of ocupations. Just got to be smart like if it was any girl you met, gaurd your grill son, dont be stupid.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Teching In

give it a shot but do not get hooked too deep....Keep one hand on your wallet...
I dated a crazy stripper, she was a retard but had a very nice azz & girl friends--- my step-son had a crazy stripper living with him who burned his apt down-she wound up in the nervos hospital.. i have known many strippers and 99% are nuts.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

hit it and post all the pics on here we will tell you what to do step by step
Old 01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ben R
Only good things happen when you date a stripper. Absolutely nothing bad can happen.
Till you punch-a-size them through a door. :rofl:
Old 01-21-2009, 12:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Till you punch-a-size them through a door. :rofl:
Or she locks your buddy in her apartment so you have to bust the door down, smashing her through the dry wall because she thought she could stop you.

Good times.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Banned

I've done it
It's actually cheaper than going to the club even if you pay when you're outside.
And despite what people say there are strippers who are more decent than others.
The one I was with had no tattoo's, no piercings, no bullet wounds, etc.
Huge risk but no STD's either.
Problem was she lived two hours away, worked 9pm to 5am and i worked 7am to 6pm.
On the other hand I've dated a few girls that I found out later were strippers at one time.
Point is--date a stripper you know whats going on. Date a regular girl--you only know what she tells you or what you eventually find out.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

what ever you to dont pay for **** they will expect you to.i have dated several striipers they are fun to hang around and party with.just dont bring them home to momma..
Old 01-21-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
Far as all this stripper gonna ruin your life bull ****, if your gonna mess up with a stripper that dont mean that you wont mess up with a regular girl and get sucked in to drama and bull ****. If your that type of person that can't see clear and blinded by the meat curtain, it's fixinto happen to you whether she dance on a pole or work at a daycare. Money grubbin ho's and drama queens work in all sorts of ocupations. Just got to be smart like if it was any girl you met, gaurd your grill son, dont be stupid.
Exactly!

I used to date a stripper, then I married her. Now, she's 2 semesters away from finishing her Masters in Accountancy, then sitting for her CPA. She already pulls in $80K+ per year, so yeah, I should have never dated a stripper.

Don't listen to what some of these people are saying about strippers. Despite popular misconceptions, they're not all psycho, nymphomaniac, skanks. Yeah, there are plenty of 'em that can get you into trouble, but like Biz350(Neil?) said, isn't that true about women in general. Do what you think is best, but don't pre-judge her just b/c she's a stripper. If you're attracted to her, does it really matter? Would you be posting up in here if you met this chick in a grocery store? Think about it.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ugh, date a stripper? N----O. I was interested in a girl who became a stripper, oh boy she was all kinds of messed up in the head.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Teching In

Dude thats a no no! Trust me had this happen talk to the bitch for couple days hit it then got stabbed with a fork far as i'm concerned leave it alone
Old 01-21-2009, 04:49 AM
Teching In

Do it.

1. Available good piece of ***.
2. You will meet alot of people and make connections. (bouncers, bartenders, connects, businessmen, ballers, what ever, they know them all)
3. She will have hot stripper friends that you will meet and if things go south, you've already made it into the circle so you can get another.
4. They probably make more dough then you and if they really like you then "baby, get me some new cloths" or "I want this thing for my car.." and its a done deal.
5. Shes a stripper.

Just do an assesment. Don't get hooked on the ham wallet. If your weak (minded/game) though, don't do it as you will end up hustled, whipped or with a case of the drip drop. If you had to ask like said before you might not be able to handle her.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 200 Likes on 155 Posts

I read the title and for some reason Herpes comes to mind..lol
Old 01-21-2009, 07:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
I say bang the **** out of her and post up some pictures for Proof....

Other than that I bet she's a gold digger.
x2....

as for the gold digger part..

How much money were you dropping.. That should be a question we should of asked already... If you were acting like your balling.. then OK...
Old 01-21-2009, 08:27 AM
On The Tree

Ok so i went on the date. I paid for the meal cause i am a gentleman, but she offered I let her pay for the movie and then we went to a bar and had some drinks, she paid for that. Then we went back to her place and she threw on a nice little something...The deed was done and it was better than any other girl i have slept with. I will try to get a pic next time we hang out which is at her place on Friday...haha

Quick Reply: Date with a stripper?