Whats up?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MattIROC
HAHA. Yeah after the "first" shooting that took place there (first shooting I ever heard about not long after it first opened) and told myself I wouldn't go there unless absolutely necessary. I live not far from where the Universal City/Converse "border" meets, good area IMO. Lived in this neighborhood since '99.
sup Matt
Old 02-15-2009, 10:59 PM
TECH Resident

Robert, it's been a while since we've talked! Hit me up on AIM, I don't have your name anymore.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyd
what happend at the walmart? i go there sometimes but during the date or early night
I was walking out to my car at night a couple years back and 6-7 black kids walked up to me, all with knives and two had guns. Basically I grab my pistol and tell them to **** off or I'm blowing the first one's head off. They took a walk after that needless to say.....******* made me buy more eggs because I dropped my bags.
HAHA. Yeah after the "first" shooting that took place there (first shooting I ever heard about not long after it first opened) and told myself I wouldn't go there unless absolutely necessary. I live not far from where the Universal City/Converse "border" meets, good area IMO. Lived in this neighborhood since '99.
Where do you live? just off 78 I'm assuming?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Robert, it's been a while since we've talked! Hit me up on AIM, I don't have your name anymore.
werd.....lol I hardly use aim anymore I will hit u up on it tomorrow I have to install AIM and its time for me to go to bed since I gotta get up early for work tomorrow
Old 02-15-2009, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I was walking out to my car at night a couple years back and 6-7 black kids walked up to me, all with knives and two had guns. Basically I grab my pistol and tell them to **** off or I'm blowing the first one's head off. They took a walk after that needless to say.....******* made me buy more eggs because I dropped my bags.

damnn that fn sux good thing they didnt mess with ur car on the way to buying more eggs
Old 02-15-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Resident

That's some bullshit right there man. Glad you had your gun on you at the time!

Kitty Hawk & Toepperwein area.

werd.....lol I hardly use aim anymore I will hit u up on it tomorrow I have to install AIM and its time for me to go to bed since I gotta get up early for work tomorrow
You know my name on there, hit me up tomorrow. We need to catch up one of these days man!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

You know my name on there, hit me up tomorrow. We need to catch up one of these days man!
yea man ill install it tomorrow

I might hit up Biffs next weekend aswell so maybe we can go there or something aswell.

you 2 sarge
Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Resident

Cool, I haven't been in a long time.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

damnn that fn sux good thing they didnt mess with ur car on the way to buying more eggs
**** that I went and bought eggs somewhere else the next morning and haven't been back in there since

Yeah I am too otherwise I probably wouldn't be here right now...
and that is a good area. My ex used to live in that area before she moved to new york or some ****
yea man ill install it tomorrow

I might hit up Biffs next weekend aswell so maybe we can go there or something aswell.

you 2 sarge
I might roll out this weekend but I should be working on the SS...if not I'll be out there in a dark blue GT

-Chris
Old 02-15-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Resident

When I moved here in '99, the storage place, Sonic, Walgreens, and Blockbuster didn't exist! I used to play little league baseball where the storage place is now. This area is getting huge, especially with the college up the street. If I had to move somewhere else, I'd move to Austin. Nice scenery up there, the only thing I hate is all the congestion on the streets and highways!

Yeah I am too otherwise I probably wouldn't be here right now...
and that is a good area. My ex used to live in that area before she moved to new york or some ****
Old 02-15-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Addict

When I moved here in '99, the storage place, Sonic, Walgreens, and Blockbuster didn't exist! I used to play little league baseball where the storage place is now. This area is getting huge, especially with the college up the street. If I had to move somewhere else, I'd move to Austin. Nice scenery up there, the only thing I hate is all the congestion on the streets and highways!
I feel ya man. There wasn't a damn THING besides deer and mice behind me for miles when I moved here on FM3009 in '98. Now there are houses and a lot of buildings all the way to the other side of FM1103 which is ridiculous.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

3009 grew a lot too! I'll post up in this thread if bobbyd and I head out to Biff's on Friday. I probably won't bring my car out there.

I feel ya man. There wasn't a damn THING besides deer and mice behind me for miles when I moved here on FM3009 in '98. Now there are houses and a lot of buildings all the way to the other side of FM1103 which is ridiculous.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

3009 grew a lot too! I'll post up in this thread if bobbyd and I head out to Biff's on Friday. I probably won't bring my car out there.
Cool deal send me a PM and I'll look for ya'll if I go out. like I said i'll be in a dark blue GT
Old 02-16-2009, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

Sounds like Texas is growing real fast!
Old 02-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Launching!

El Paso gen checking in here...move here!!!! LoL j/k. El Paso is ok man. Big city..ups and downs..you know how it goes.
Texas just rocks man!!!