Fck My Life

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 04:33 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick
And to think, I thought obsessed was talking about "HER" power point presentation. Thats a meeting I would attend!
LOL. Can I go to that presentation as well?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE-ZCamaro99
"Today, I went to my first strip club for my friends birthday. I also found out what my girlfriend does for a living. FML"

lmfao
That's not funny, I posted that! haha

another good one
Today, an extremely large lady came into the dry cleaners where I work. She puts what I assume is a blanket on the counter to be dry cleaned. I say "So just the one blanket then?" She replies "Those are my pants.....not a blanket." She was a size 56. FML
Old 02-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
LOL. Can I go to that presentation as well?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Another good one...
Today, I told my boss I was bored of being a cashier and would rather go to food prep. He told me I couldn't because my arms were too hairy. I'm a sixteen year old girl. FML
And some people were just meant to be together
Today, my parents met my boyfriends parents for the first time. Bailing us out of jail. FML

Last edited by 99bowtieZ; 02-26-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Last one, but I had to share

Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML
Old 02-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dickster86
i liked this one:

Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new play doh set. I smiled and said, "wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" he looked at me and replied, "how about some blue shut the **** up!". Fml
lmao!!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:56 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Something is fishy about that site. Being a writer myself, it seems that every entry was written by the same person. Grammar, sentence structure, the commas, etc... all seem very consistent. Like someone created the site and just filled it up with their own fabricated content. They should have at least changed up the rhetoric, misspelled some words, got some punctuation wrong, etc...
Old 02-27-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Something is fishy about that site. Being a writer myself, it seems that every entry was written by the same person. Grammar, sentence structure, the commas, etc... all seem very consistent. Like someone created the site and just filled it up with their own fabricated content. They should have at least changed up the rhetoric, misspelled some words, got some punctuation wrong, etc...

I never actually thought of that. That's a great point.

Here's some evidence that supports your claim...

Submit your FML story

- Concept : An anecdote always starts with "Today" and ends with "FML". There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself.
- CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes.
- If your story isn't published on the website, don't feel offended, and thank you nevertheless!

Comming directly from the website...hmmmm
Old 02-27-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I actually thought about that, because if you look at some of the names of the submitters there is just something about it that is weird. Maybe they have very strict rules and they edit everything that gets submitted, I don't know...
Old 02-27-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99bowtieZ
I actually thought about that, because if you look at some of the names of the submitters there is just something about it that is weird. Maybe they have very strict rules and they edit everything that gets submitted, I don't know...
Well, it's just kinda wierd. Like every single joke that is submitted almost always has a punch line at the end. It always goes...

.And then I walked in

.I'm a guy

.It was my mom

It's just really repetitive.
And the fact that they say that your submission may not be used, just further supports the fact that they make them up.
One could just say, "oh well, mine wasn't picked."
Old 02-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Banned

either way, they're funny.

Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blow job, he was twitching and moving around and saying "oh yeah" then he said "take that bitch". I looked up to see he was only excited about how he is domination in Call of Duty 4. FML

Today, campus security called to inform me that my car had been in an accident. I rushed down to the security office to find most of the officers laughing. A portable john blew over on to my car and smashed my rear window. Now, security calls me "Port-A-Potty Guy," and my car smells like ****. FML
Old 02-28-2009, 12:39 AM
12 Second Club

awesome thread obsessed,im in artesia for the BP academy,and its been hell all week,havent smiled or laughed once,but u just helped me out with this stuff

thanks for the laugh
Old 02-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Launching!

i sold some stuff and paypal took 3%. FML
Old 02-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my *****. She thought it was my phone. FML

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Old 02-28-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ That's a good one...

Quick Reply: Fck My Life