www.CamaroDFWcontest.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.CamaroDFWcontest.com

Your members are more than welcome to share this opportunity with their friends who also own Camaros, and would like a chance to see if they are selected as one of the Top 50 Camaros in the Dallas - Fort Worth area.

Both on-line entries and mail-in entries will be accepted. On-line registrants will visit www.CamaroDFWContest.com to submit their entry, Mail-in registrants will use the attached PDF to complete their entry.

There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Contest. Please limit the number of entries to one (1) per person, per Camaro. This contest is exclusive to Chevrolet Camaro owners only, Pontiac Firebirds or any other high performance vehicle will not be considered in the contest.

The Regional Chevrolet Marketing Team will score each entrant and the owners of the Top 50 Camaros will be contacted via the information they submitted. All information collected will only be used for notification of award and to acknowledge their entry has been received, and will not be used for any marketing or sales purposes.

Should any questions arise as to eligibility and participation, please contact myself via the information below. All contest rules will be available on the website: www.CamaroDFWContest.com.
Chevy wants the top 50 Camaros in the D/FW area. There will be 50 Grand Prize winners. Besides the prizes listed below, I know they are working on a few more additions to the prize lists, so keep watching here for more updates.

Grand Prize:
  • Two (2) tickets to Chevy hospitality chalet on Saturday, April 4
  • Two (2) tickets O'Reilly 300 on Saturday, April 4
  • Two (2) tickets to Chevy hospitality chalet on Sunday, April 5
  • Two (2) tickets to Samsung 500 on Sunday, April 5
All entries have to be in by March 14, 2009 11:59pm.

Online registration: http://www.camarodfwcontest.com

or

Download Files:
Entry From
Contest Rules

----
Please Sticky this if possible until the date above.
As well as please respond if you registered.

Thank you.

Last edited by Eroc; 02-25-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is so weird... nobody replied to this. O_o

My mom's SS and my sister's Z28 were accepted I think.