O'Reilly Bracket Racing Series Ennis

Old 02-25-2009, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O'Reilly Bracket Racing Series Ennis

has anyone here run this series before. i am looking to get involved into a bracket series this year but dont know where to start. the first race is this weekend but it says i have to have a permanent NHRA number and NHRA membership#. then i will have to join some club to be involved in the points so i can have a chance for the summit finals. how long does it take and how do i get the NHRA number and membership number? any help would be appreciated. i was waiting for the Track in Crandall to post their schedule but i talked to Sammy today and he said that he still does not know when the track will be ready(Contcrete contractor is taking longer that expected) so he is hesitant to post a schedule. he did tell me that he will for sure have a season but it might not have many races. i was kinda looking to do something for most of the season.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:07 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can usually join the points program and get the NHRA membership anytime throughout the year. You do have to have the NHRA membership and permanent number before going to the braket finals though.

You can call Sue Hutchinson with NHRA division 4 and she can get you set up. Her number is (936) 539-4474. Our you can go here http://www.nhradiv4.com/ and it'll give the e-mail addresses and info needed.

Good luck!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:10 PM
10 Second Club

Why try? HRP is just goin to come kick *** again...
Old 02-26-2009, 06:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXCAMSS
You can usually join the points program and get the NHRA membership anytime throughout the year. You do have to have the NHRA membership and permanent number before going to the braket finals though.

You can call Sue Hutchinson with NHRA division 4 and she can get you set up. Her number is (936) 539-4474. Our you can go here http://www.nhradiv4.com/ and it'll give the e-mail addresses and info needed.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help i will call her this morning.

Search this Thread