need you guys opinion

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need you guys opinion

I have been thinking about trying to sale my 02 pewter T/A....
I bought a house in november last year and with the economy i had to take a 10% pay cut on my salary at work so money starting to get tight. i have a daily driver and the T/A sits in my garage. what do you guys think i should sell it for?

mods:
LG front/rear sway bars
hotchkis springs
UMI control arms
UMI panhard rod
UMI torque arm
sub frame connectors
Strange 12 bolt
Mac mid length headers
custom tune
B&M ripper shifter
borla exhaust (has wiring for the cutout)
CETA mod in viper steel grey
last of the breed badges
side markers blacked out
third brake light blacked out
17x9.5 Z06 rims with brand new tires

i have a RPM6 cam that i have yet to get the money to install. i also have the stock hood with no scoops and i have the scooped hood with some airbrushed tear marks that i got from a car that RPM in lewisville built. just replaced the left headlight motor. the only thing wrong with the car is on the passenger side there is some paint chips where my dumbass came home from and scraped the side of my garage. the interior is perfect. nothing wrong with the leather. it has almost 55k miles. other than that oil is changed every 3000 with mobile 1.

like i said money it getting tight and id hate to get rid of it but i might have to. so what do you all think is a resonable price?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Staging Lane

If for any reason you don't feel like selling the car, don't. If you do, you'll regret it for a long time. Only reason to sell the car in a situation like that would be if you couldn't pay your bills. But even if you can get by digging change out of the couch, keep it.

I had a 1970 Dodge Coronet that I had to do that with. I kick myself in the *** everyday about it. Stupidest thing I've done in a long time.

Other than that, 14k maybe? If it's a clean as you say it is.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

I agree with whitehooptie, but if you decide to get rid of it, definetely consider removing your mods and replacing them with stock parts. You could make more money back this way as leaving them on the car will more than likely not bring in much more. Just my $0.02