I Hate Child Predators

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I Hate Child Predators

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6709421

This story hits home for me, as I personally know the family, and the young girl. They are my best friends, and am saddend to hear of this story. I'll leave what I think should be done to the guy to myself, as everyone can probably figure that out.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sick ****
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Imagine how i feel, i work all day in the prison system and i am supposed to treat all the criminals equally, even if i know the sick **** they have done? Seriously, makes you want to do **** that would get me fired.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Imagine how i feel, i work all day in the prison system and i am supposed to treat all the criminals equally, even if i know the sick **** they have done? Seriously, makes you want to do **** that would get me fired.
I've heard child predators and the like get treated especially badly by the other prisoners. Is this true? I'd like to think it is.

-Mike
Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
I've heard child predators and the like get treated especially badly by the other prisoners. Is this true? I'd like to think it is.

-Mike
Yes this is true.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Addict

That's just sad.

But he's going to get a$$ raped in prison for a very long time. Stupid idiot.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra

-Mike
Its wierd to think a bunch of heartless criminals have a heart but all that seems to get set aside for kids. In alot of places they have to seperate child molesters from other people
Old 03-17-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CySevans
That's just sad.

But he's going to get a$$ raped in prison for a very long time. Stupid idiot.
no he won't. if he goes to prison for this, he's either going to be in solitary for his entire stay, or he will get shanked. bet on it.

even the worst of other prisoners look down on child molesters as a waste of oxygen.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:20 PM
10 Second Club

I held my peace officer certification for over 10 years, and absolutely get sick thinking about these fu** sticks.

I served a warrant on this kid once that had 2 priors, one was indecency with a child, and the other was attempted sexual assault. He was a red headed kid that looked like Damion from Children of the Corn. Anyway got the little fu**not and before he was scheduled to see the Magistrate for his bail hearing I set him up.

We had picked up this big black guy for B&E and he was a regular being in and out of jail all his life. For a visual he was 6'4" and about 270 pounds of all muscle....tats everywhere and just a mean looking guy. I went up to him before we marched them to the Magistrate and asked if he would do me a favor....

Told him was going to cuff him to little Damion and asked for him to really get this kid worked up with what he could expect in the big house. On the way down Marcus (Big Guy) told him that if his bail was over 25k that he would most likely get prison time when convicted. He went on to tell him that he would watch over him and very intimately told him what to expect...kid starts balling. i am standing beind him with another LEO chuckling away.

Well little Damion's bail came out to 50k....he started balling. Marcus put his arm around him and said "listen honey, I will take care of you...you have nothing to worry about...Damion really let loose then.

Kid was convicted and sentenced to 18 months in the big house......lets just say word gets around in Prison and those guys hate Molesters...would imagine the girth of his shi** these days are quite larger than before.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02txceta
I held my peace officer certification for over 10 years, and absolutely get sick thinking about these fu** sticks.

I served a warrant on this kid once that had 2 priors, one was indecency with a child, and the other was attempted sexual assault. He was a red headed kid that looked like Damion from Children of the Corn. Anyway got the little fu**not and before he was scheduled to see the Magistrate for his bail hearing I set him up.

We had picked up this big black guy for B&E and he was a regular being in and out of jail all his life. For a visual he was 6'4" and about 270 pounds of all muscle....tats everywhere and just a mean looking guy. I went up to him before we marched them to the Magistrate and asked if he would do me a favor....

Told him was going to cuff him to little Damion and asked for him to really get this kid worked up with what he could expect in the big house. On the way down Marcus (Big Guy) told him that if his bail was over 25k that he would most likely get prison time when convicted. He went on to tell him that he would watch over him and very intimately told him what to expect...kid starts balling. i am standing beind him with another LEO chuckling away.

Well little Damion's bail came out to 50k....he started balling. Marcus put his arm around him and said "listen honey, I will take care of you...you have nothing to worry about...Damion really let loose then.

Kid was convicted and sentenced to 18 months in the big house......lets just say word gets around in Prison and those guys hate Molesters...would imagine the girth of his shi** these days are quite larger than before.
Your stories always have a happy ending.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Simply said, i have nothing else good to say.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

The only good thing about these stories is that these ***** get what they deserve in prison, and 9 out of ten times it starts with an S and ends with a TD.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sick ****. Hope he gets what he deserves. Where were the parents? My kids absolutely do not have access to the internet without me knowing where they are going. No my space crap, no email, no profile at all on the web. I even have all the parental controls up and get to monitor where they go into at all time. They can't even be on it after 9pm or before 6am on my settings. Only I know the codes to our computer and network. Not the wife. Although she is an administrator on the computer she is not all in the know about computers.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Medic, from what I understand, the dad (step father) wanted to limit her access to the laptop, ps3, etc. But the mother said she would be fine and always lets her do what she wants... And this is what happened. He's trying real hard to not pull the 'I told you so' card.

In the eyes of the mother, the daughter can do no wrong. She wasn't even punished for this... But, I'll leave it at that. This could easily turn into a book.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Launching!

I used to work for tdc I ,feel your pain life is much better if you find another line of work. That job truly sucks.Try juvenile I worked there too.You get to see the inmates before they even become inmates.They just don't give a f--k.
Originally Posted by ZONES89RS