Pictures from the wreck last Wed

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TINKRD
Long story short, i’m behind a dodge dually and change lanes to the left and there is a stopped car on the tollway.

Hit them going about 75. Luckily I was the only one seriously injured. Ankle was dislocated, tore all the ligaments, broke the tibia and fibula…. then i get staph infection 8 weeks later which is why they cut the big hole in teh ankle...

Year anniversary coming up. My ankle still gives me problems.

Got dam son glad your okay man that **** hurt. Any hand or foot mauling is the worst
Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruser's LS1
Not sure. In search of a BMW or G35 for now. Thinking of waiting it out for the Camaro, buying a 69, or a roller LS1. Also we had numbers matching 66 Mustang we are restoring for my mom, so probably will spend more time finishing that project up.
Don't do the G35. Those are chick cars. At least the 350Z has a lil' bit of masculinity about it. G37 possibly, or the new 370Z would be fun.

Sorry for your loss!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out why people still go 60 in these cars in the rain. Not trying to knock on you but there seems to be at least 2 posts a month in here about f-body's hydroplanning in the rain. You'll never see me go over 40 in the rain even with all-season tires. 25 years driving these cars I have yet to have one get away from me in the rain.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
I'm still trying to figure out why people still go 60 in these cars in the rain. Not trying to knock on you but there seems to be at least 2 posts a month in here about f-body's hydroplanning in the rain. You'll never see me go over 40 in the rain even with all-season tires. 25 years driving these cars I have yet to have one get away from me in the rain.
They safe in the rain, you just can't be a dumb *** out there. Most people I see wreck on here on the forums are driving in the rain with D/R. We all know that's a big No No. This is my second F-body and I drove them both through all the elements with ease.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very sad man I hate to see a clean Fbody go down like that.