Fastest Rear Mount F-Body???

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 08:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
What is Zombies best time so far? and hes at like 30,000ft.

Big props on the car sir.

Check the FI setction, but I think he is around 10.0 at 140mph. That dude gets beat down hardcore for some of the **** he does. At our elevation I bet he would be running 9.50s.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
sounded sweet. I bet that thing comes on hard after the 1/8.
lol @ b
Old 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Check the FI setction, but I think he is around 10.0 at 140mph. That dude gets beat down hardcore for some of the **** he does. At our elevation I bet he would be running 9.50s.
Thats what i was thinking. Every time i have talked with him he seemed cool.

His *** needs to take a trip somewhere where the DA doesnt look like a lottery jackpot.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Rapin'Ya
lol @ b
I think you got where I was going............LOL.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Get some tires on your slow **** and put down a good time man

Great job as always LMR.
Yeah I got somthing in the works now
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by reject
whats the specs on the car
Sorry guys... didnt catch this thread! I will post up what I did in the F/I forum.. LMR Rocks!!

Guys... I have to say first THANKS to LMR and team! They came out and spent the whole weekend with me tuning and teaching me to drive the car right... you cant ask for any better support then what they have given me!

Driving the car was a lonnnnng time coming. I was thinking back after last night about how 3 years ago, Jeremy (Zombie) and I would be fighting off all the rear-mount haters that would tell us how shitty a rear-mount setup is, how it will never work, how my turbo is way too big... etc. etc. I actully brought up one of those old threads... and noticed that most of those guys (90%) are 11 and 10 sec guys.

Now that my SS is in the 9's with a rear-mount... Zombie's setup is fully capable of running 9's (just needs to... or bring it to a lower elevation! ) there is a street vette running 8.6's with a rear-mount... and everyone knows about Major's vette (Race car) that ran a 101 into the 7's now is running twins in the ***... I dont hear the haters anymore! Hahah

The car was a blast to drive and I think with some more tweaking from the LMR team it has allot more left in her. They started a new class down here called "Strictly Street" and I hope it continues to catch on... requires Power Steering, AC and tags to run in it.

If we tweak the car some more and put some stickys on it... not to mention turn up the boost! Who knows... could a #3800+ rear-mount street car see the 8's??

Here are a few pics... sorry about the blurr, my cam sucks.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:56 AM
12 Second Club

for some reason i was thinkin that car ran a lot better than that? you were at the TXDRL event a couple weeks ago right? i know Bad Chad ran somewhere in the 6.1x range and i thought you were the one that beat him? maybe my memory is givin me hell though

edit: not tryin to be a dick at all, that car rolls the hell out, just tryin to figure out how effed my memory really is, haha
Old 04-13-2009, 06:39 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
for some reason i was thinkin that car ran a lot better than that? you were at the TXDRL event a couple weeks ago right? i know Bad Chad ran somewhere in the 6.1x range and i thought you were the one that beat him? maybe my memory is givin me hell though

edit: not tryin to be a dick at all, that car rolls the hell out, just tryin to figure out how effed my memory really is, haha
Hahaha... I was down in Houston at the time, but didnt beat anyone though. 6.3 was the best run so far but she has more in her.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 78novacaine

6.62 was my best pass for that weekend

Originally Posted by longrange4u
Hahaha... I was down in Houston at the time, but didnt beat anyone though. 6.3 was the best run so far but she has more in her.
It was good meeting you and looking forward to racing with you again. I'm in the process of putting my motor in another chassis because I'm too heavy to be competive. Are you going to make it to the next event?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
6.62 was my best pass for that weekend

ahhh, ok, for some reason i thought that last pass was a lil quicker, oh well, the ol memory aint as good as it used to be i guess, haha

and longrange4u that car is definitely sick as ****
Old 04-13-2009, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by longrange4u
Sorry guys... didnt catch this thread! I will post up what I did in the F/I forum.. LMR Rocks!!

Guys... I have to say first THANKS to LMR and team! They came out and spent the whole weekend with me tuning and teaching me to drive the car right... you cant ask for any better support then what they have given me!

Driving the car was a lonnnnng time coming. I was thinking back after last night about how 3 years ago, Jeremy (Zombie) and I would be fighting off all the rear-mount haters that would tell us how shitty a rear-mount setup is, how it will never work, how my turbo is way too big... etc. etc. I actully brought up one of those old threads... and noticed that most of those guys (90%) are 11 and 10 sec guys.

Now that my SS is in the 9's with a rear-mount... Zombie's setup is fully capable of running 9's (just needs to... or bring it to a lower elevation! ) there is a street vette running 8.6's with a rear-mount... and everyone knows about Major's vette (Race car) that ran a 101 into the 7's now is running twins in the ***... I dont hear the haters anymore! Hahah

The car was a blast to drive and I think with some more tweaking from the LMR team it has allot more left in her. They started a new class down here called "Strictly Street" and I hope it continues to catch on... requires Power Steering, AC and tags to run in it.

If we tweak the car some more and put some stickys on it... not to mention turn up the boost! Who knows... could a #3800+ rear-mount street car see the 8's??

Here are a few pics... sorry about the blurr, my cam sucks.

freakin sweet car and nice numbers..........