2nd Annual DFW National Cancer Survivors Day Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Annual DFW National Cancer Survivors Day Car Show

Be sure to visit the website for detailed information about the show... http://www.ncsdcarshow.org/

Last edited by 96BeaSSt; 05-26-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Bump for new details.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Teching In

Who's coming out?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Updated first post to include flier, hope to see y'all out there.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Teching In

Got back from my honeymoon really late Thursday night, spent most of yesterday trying to finalize a few things. Talked with Pam, the manager of the Cvetko Center, and found that we have already raised $900...

Let's keep getting the word out, I am going to a show in Garland this morning, and I believe there is the Monthly Muscle Show this evening in Plano. Finally, if you are interested in helping out with the show, send me a PM and I will give you my cell phone number. It looks like I may need some help with the basics at the registration table.

Finally, for door prizes, we have the following:

- Free tire balance/rotation at Discount Tire in The Colony (2x)
- Golf Bag
- The Detail Dude detail packages (unknown qty.)
- Dallas Eye Care $250 discount for Ray-Ban sunglasses (can be used for normal sunglasses or perscription)
Old 06-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Car's cleaned and I'm just going to finish getting ready and should be out there by noon. I'll have a sign up on Belt Line, just East of DNT. We should have everything ready to go for the first participants before 3:00p. If you aren't showing, feel free to come on by and enjoy the cars and good food for a bit.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Sorry for the extended delay in posting a status update on how things went, I'm still recovering from my wedding, honeymoon and the car show, but I wanted to make sure I got to everyone and let them know the details...

First, let me thank everyone who came out and participated in this show, we had some really cool cars (and bikes and trucks) out there. I would also like to thank everyone who donated, the money will go a long way to helping local families dealing with cancer and the aftermath it leaves.

Second, we ended up raising, at this point, ~$2,500, and we are still getting checks in. If you missed the show, but feel inclined to donate, please visit the website, www.ncsdcarshow.org, for details on where to send your check.

Finally, I am still collecting all the pictures taken at the event and will be posting them on the website and through my Picasa account. If you have any pictures you would be willing to share, please PM me. I hope to get the links posted over the weekend, but we will see since this is Father's Day weekend and the wife already has most of my time booked.

Thank you again to everyone, and have a great weekend.