need more f bodys to attend car meets in dallas area

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

greed for speed where does lsm meet up? what nights? im interested!!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

justin, i got to school at ITT tech right by UTD at cambell and waterview. i dont get off till like ****, 9-930, but i hate the group dynamics class i have on wed so this wed, ill be there at starbux at 830
Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

A group of us use to go to the coit/parker meet on wed. but it can get a little crazy so now we meet just down the road at Coit/George Bush. Mostly GTO's but a few Challengers and Trailblazers show up as well.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TS99V6
A group of us use to go to the coit/parker meet on wed. but it can get a little crazy so now we meet just down the road at Coit/George Bush. Mostly GTO's but a few Challengers and Trailblazers show up as well.
what time and what parking lot?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02ws666
what time and what parking lot?
7:30 behind McDonalds.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

7:30 behind McDonalds.
hell, i might say f school this friday and come on out... wats the avg age in this group?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

hell, i might say f school this friday and come on out... wats the avg age in this group?
We meet every Wednesday night. The age's are anywhere from early 20's to 40's. Most of us are in the 20-30 age group.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

We meet every Wednesday night. The age's are anywhere from early 20's to 40's. Most of us are in the 20-30 age group.
oh ok cool, ill stop by at least. im 20 so ill proly be feeling pretty young ha
Old 04-07-2009, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There's a Gasoline Alley car show sometimes at TGI Fridays in Addison on Belt Line Rd. I go to that sometimes since it isn't too far away from me.

Never been to a LSM or RKC meet. They are usually in suburbs I don't feel like traveling to, or waaaaaaay out in Fort Worth.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=bmxer8699;11368507]Alright where to start, the Wednesday night meet is a ricer meet, where people wreck their cars peeling out from the parking lot, lots of loud music, and not to mention thieves run a muck.

The ricekiller meet is well... a ricekiller meet, not really popular with the tech people, this is the reason your thread is lacking replies.

You want some pure fbody/domestic meets to go to? Check out lsm at the top of the page, thats your best bet.[/QUOTE]

We often hold meets 3 times a week. We will be in Arlington about once a month and we go to the track at least once a week.

BMXER is knowledgeable on a good deal of meets and events so he will steer you in the right direction.

Later,

Zach Mills
Lonestar Muscle
Old 04-07-2009, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

i have been to alot of meets around the area i have not attended a lsm meet cause its to far... but i do go to the rkc meets monday and wensday and the friday night meets as well as kellers on sat...
Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
a little picky arent we
Just been around for awhile, and have certain standards for meets. and as for not liking RKC, they now have kiddies guarding the front gates, about the ages of 18-20 that guard the front gates and determine whether or not to turn you away if they see fit, meaning if your car is not "clean" or not a performance car you have to go park elsewhere. SUX2BU was trying to get in the main gate with his badass ESV, which was cleaner than most cars there..the kids turned him away cause it was an SUV. That does not sit well with me that they pass judgement like that. Maturity level of those meets in the past hasnt been the highest.

Originally Posted by jb7241986
yeah i was gona say. def a little picky if it was just a ricer meet i dunno why so many mustangs and g8's and a couple birds and maros go. funny huh?
Maybe... Because they are probably younger people who dont know of any other better meets in the area. I could care less who goes to the meet honestly man, you should go check it out if you want, but you wont get much of a following here to go with you. Just letting you know, you asked I answered.

Im allowed to be opinionated about what meets I like and Do not like, and like great 4 speed said, well, no more trucks are running crap over anymore, as they have cops now posted up.

and the wed night meet?? That thing is an unregulated joke imo, i had a buddy have his radar detector stolen right out of his car with him standing next to it! Another week a car was stolen from someone right in front of everyone. So yeah i have the right to be picky on where i choose to place my car and myself.

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I don't see you staying here long acting like this.
Yeah, he kinda asked why it was quiet, i told him. Then get called a retard, You will fit in well at the ricekiller meets, go check them out.

20-40. Its a relaxed meet on friday, the type you bring a lawn chair too. If you act up or act stupid, you will be asked to leave, not nicely either. Coit and 190 sonic parking lot, normally gets good around 9pm.

The kellers meet on saturday nights are pretty badass too, lots of cool muscle cars show up.

And if i recall, lsm is starting up their main event meet. Not sure on the day, check out the thread in the list of threads. Always a good turnout, they are a no nonsense group of enthusiasts also, and will have no problem telling anyone if they are acting like a retard or a ricer. Its well regulated not to mention.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
Just been around for awhile, and have certain standards for meets. and as for not liking RKC, they now have kiddies guarding the front gates, about the ages of 18-20 that guard the front gates and determine whether or not to turn you away if they see fit, meaning if your car is not "clean" or not a performance car you have to go park elsewhere. SUX2BU was trying to get in the main gate with his badass ESV, which was cleaner than most cars there..the kids turned him away cause it was an SUV. That does not sit well with me that they pass judgement like that. Maturity level of those meets in the past hasnt been the highest.

and the wed night meet?? That thing is an unregulated joke imo, i had a buddy have his radar detector stolen right out of his car with him standing next to it! Another week a car was stolen from someone right in front of everyone. So yeah i have the right to be picky on where i choose to place my car and myself.
see too picky bring a friend and go to the wednesday meet and make fun of rice. your buddy left the top down and his $300 detector got stolen, i dont even leave my windows down. its not like this meet is in the ghetto here, its plano watch your ****

ricekillers, well its jareds meet. you know he sent juan (Sux2bU) a two page apology letter and promised him free colters.

kellers was fun when the rkc meets were there. nothing better than walking around drinking beers and eating awesome burgers

its all about who you know. if you go there by yourself and dont talk to anyone of course your not going to have fun. **** bring a girl out to dinner on mnday night, then take her to the ricekiller meet. thats how i got several women on the hook
Old 04-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Launching!

justin, i got to school at ITT tech right by UTD at cambell and waterview. i dont get off till like ****, 9-930, but i hate the group dynamics class i have on wed so this wed, ill be there at starbux at 830
dude i will eb comin to dallas from little elm ill be down there like by 5 gimme a ring 214 994 2072. if the coit and park meet is dumb im gonna come to mcdonalds. il check em both out. hit me up man
Old 04-08-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

We may be moving our meet from coit & george bush to another location. We are suppose to meet tonight and decide if we want to caravan over to the new location. In case any of you decide to show and we are not there we will be at Rockin Rodgers in W. Plano on Park right before Midway, just a couple lights west of the Dallas Tollway on the north side of the street. 50's looking themed restaurant with a covered patio thingy out front. If we do head that way it will be around 8:00.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

see too picky bring a friend and go to the wednesday meet and make fun of rice. your buddy left the top down and his $300 detector got stolen, i dont even leave my windows down. its not like this meet is in the ghetto here, its plano watch your ****

ricekillers, well its jareds meet. you know he sent juan (Sux2bU) a two page apology letter and promised him free colters.
thats bullshit dude!! people need to leave other peoples **** alone!! to suggest it is his fault is bs. oh and f#$k jareds fat ***!! he is an idiot.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Nobody is stealing anything from our meets lol, we have to many members that watch each others cars.

You set yourself up when you go to a un-organized meet. BMXER is right, going to meet and being turned away by a 18 year old who has not even got a car most likely, is B.S.

The only regulations we have are you must be in a domestic car and if you have a import it must at least have doors and not a cardboard window.

That has been seen lol!

Nothing like bumper stickers holding your cardboard window in place while you have a $3,000 dollar sound system.

Anyways, come out and see what we are about! If you want information about our forum please PM me for that info.

Zach
Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Resident

ricekillers, well its jareds meet. you know he sent juan (Sux2bU) a two page apology letter and promised him free colters. kellers was fun when the rkc meets were there. nothing better than walking around drinking beers and eating awesome burgers
its all about who you know. if you go there by yourself and dont talk to anyone of course your not going to have fun. **** bring a girl out to dinner on mnday night, then take her to the ricekiller meet. thats how i got several women on the hook
I always go to meets with a group of friends, going alone is lame as hell. I've never done that. And he only issued an apology after i talked to one of the other admins on that site and basically ripped a few people a new *******. Got a thread ban but whatever, got my point across.

Originally Posted by boostnificent
thats bullshit dude!! people need to leave other peoples **** alone!! to suggest it is his fault is bs. oh and f#$k jareds fat ***!! he is an idiot.
Exactly why i said you wouldnt get much of an RKC following on here.

and as for the wed night meet, hell man i dont want to be paranoid as hell when i go to a frickin car meet, i like a civil meet where other enthusiasts have my back and look after my **** as i would theirs. Not risk getting my car keyed, vandalized, stolen, or have crap stolen from it. hell most meets i go to that are ran by civil people and not hoodlums, i leave my windows down and never have a problem.

and me and a group will be back out at kellers soon and will post up a thread.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Launching!

its funny to me i never had **** stolen i go to rice killer asnd the wednesday meet. i get along with them all and i aint even from texas. but ok whatever you guys say. i wish there was a good f body meet in dallas. that would be great,.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

i probably will not attend a wensday night meet off coit and what ever agian... dont wanna get the car fucked up to many kiddo's but i know alot of people and alot of places to go chill.. and hell i attend way to many meets anyways lol..... so jb7241986 bla bla to many letters... if u see me at a ricekiller meet come say hi.... if i am bye my car... if not i bet u can ask someone in a RKC shirt and they will point me out...