Just moved to San Antonio

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Yeah he is real good.......

Good enough to take 17k from my dad to fully build his 03 cobra into a turbo beast. What he gave back to my pops was a crappy fitting kit with a blown motor.
Damn Jimbo, that sucks. He isn't cheap, but is pretty good from all the cars I've seen from them.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:27 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6']['9
eh! its alright.

Now that is funny. There are plently of LS based shops in San Antonio. Take your pick. I do all my work and tuning at LP. Good luck.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've only heard good things about lethal, i live in Waco and im gonna take mine to lethat to get a retune. I've been to their shop and the guys there are really cool.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

henderson performance was were i got my car tuned good people i was very pleased with my tune
Old 04-21-2009, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Now that is funny. There are plently of LS based shops in San Antonio. Take your pick. I do all my work and tuning at LP. Good luck.

I was referring to the Fbody scene. Its not what it used to be. I never see any Fbodys out when im in the TA. Since then ive bought a G35 so i roll in that all the time. When im in it i see fbodys out a lot. As far as tuning goes theres plenty of shops to choose from whether it be LP, Henderson, Nelson & so forth.. You can take the drive to victoria & have patrick tune it. that was the route i chose to take & im happy with the results. The drive is nice as well.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Danny, shawn, matt, and the rest of the guys at Lethal are top notch and by far the best group of guys around. danny(owner) will go out of his way to help you in anyway he can. shawn is prob the best tuner in central texas

mike murrilo lol just google and youll see all the people he has ripped off in the past.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chris87coupe
Danny, shawn, matt, and the rest of the guys at Lethal are top notch and by far the best group of guys around. danny(owner) will go out of his way to help you in anyway he can. shawn is prob the best tuner in central texas
I agree. Danny and Joe M. are top notch.... they did various stuff to my car when i lived in SA stationed at Ft. Sam.....