Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already have ammo for all my guns
Old 05-02-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Take 2
Did I ever try to insult you ?? Not once did I fire a shot at you, I was just throwing some figures out there for ppl to think about and read up on.....Chill bro its just the internet...
You were just being extremely sarcastic and you skewed what I was actually saying.
Originally Posted by Take 2
You made a pretty good point up untill you started bashing ppl for no reason....not at any point was anything I said meant to be an insult and if you took it tha way , Im sorry.

But anybody who reads this at this point has a pretty good Idea who the "Tool Bag" is.

There are a ton of ppl on this board who know me on a personal level and can tell you I am not some jackass...I could make all kinds of off comments about you with out knowing you, but that is just inmature and will not do any good....
Once again, you and that other guy were extremely sarcastic and were skewing what i was saying. It's a pretty big pet peeve of mine for people to put words in my mouth and such. I don't have anything against you personally so don't worry. If i met you in person I could care less what goes on in here (you're right it is just the internet but it's still pretty annoying when you say something and it's just argued by people for no reason), I wouldn't hold it against you.

Originally Posted by JeaneZ28
Once again you cant read. Where did you get the idea that 331 cases is an epidemic. That sounds really contagious to me. Remember this information is coming from people who make there living by people being sick. What would the CDC do if there were no sick people, thats right nothing. Lets cause wide scare panic for 331 cases and 10 deaths. Also the only people that have died are mexican. Its just like any other 3rd world country. Most the people are malnourish which lead to weak immune systems.
Im really getting sick of you though lol. If you cant accept the facts im giving out then that's fine. I don't care, i've already said once that I think this thing will be gone in a week, therefore i can read and can notice trends, however, i can still understand medical concepts of the theory behind different strains of viruses and how they spread. I don't know what your problem is. And i don't know where I got the idea that it's an epidemic? Oh wait! I didn't have that idea, nowhere did i say that, that's something you must have misread or something? SO please, once again who can't read?

Take 2, do you see what's going on here? Can you see where i think this guy might need to attend sylvan learning center?

It's like I can't say something without people having to argue it? We already agreed on the main point of it not being a big deal? You people confuse me...
Old 05-02-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=TLUZLS1;11531275] And I don't know where I got the idea that it's an epidemic? Oh wait! I didn't have that idea, nowhere did I say that, that's something you must have misread or something? SO please, once again who can't read?

Take 2, do you see what's going on here? Can you see where I think this guy might need to attend sylvan learning center?
QUOTE]

Your the one who said its more contagious then the common flu.

Epidemic -An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely

By the way nouns are capitalized "Sylvan Learing Center"
Old 05-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BADMOON
Is it wrong to hope that this swine Flu turns everyone into flesh eating zombies and it justs so happens that I have a flamethrower and a battleaxe in my hands?
someone has been playing to much call of duty..
Old 05-02-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
Resident Evil.. Plus I have been in a really bad Mood.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeaneZ28
Your the one who said its more contagious then the common flu.

Epidemic -An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely

By the way nouns are capitalized "Sylvan Learing Center"
Hey you're right! I did say it is more contagious but i never said it would lead to an epidemic. Technically there was an epidemic in Mexico but it was small and is already over. Mexico can't really be compared to the U.S. because of the extreme poverty and poor living conditions over there.

You are going to correct my grammar??? I don't have time to correct yours lol. Not all nouns are capitalized fwiw (yes i know the name of that place is supposed to be sorry for being lazy ).... and it's Sylvan Learning Center

Please feel free to drag this out as long as you want

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
Haha love zombies!! It's pretty damn addicting if you ask me