2SS/RS 2010 Camaro thoughts, opinons, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pepe, I really like your JK. Did you trim the factory flares or are those aftermarket? Where do you go wheeling at?

I agree on the new Camaros. They are cool, but there are several (albeit minor) things I just don't care for. I certainly wouldn't pay over sticker. Honestly, I would proba wait 6 months or a year for the initial demand to drop so dealers start dealing a bit. My sister was going to get one, but for the $50k she said she might as well get a CTS-V or even look at a G8 GTP and save some $$
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
Pepe, I really like your JK. Did you trim the factory flares or are those aftermarket? Where do you go wheeling at?

I agree on the new Camaros. They are cool, but there are several (albeit minor) things I just don't care for. I certainly wouldn't pay over sticker. Honestly, I would proba wait 6 months or a year for the initial demand to drop so dealers start dealing a bit. My sister was going to get one, but for the $50k she said she might as well get a CTS-V or even look at a G8 GTP and save some $$
Thanks Lead, it's a blast, my 4th Jeep, lot more fun that the car stuff although I miss having a muscle car. I didn't comp cut the stock flares, these are Xenon flat tube fenders. There is really no place to wheel around Houston, spring creek allows drinking on the trails, so there are tons of idiots out there most of the time and it's boring in about 15 minutes, even with their somewhat new rock-crawling setup, General Sam's is a big mudhole like spring creek's park. We generally head west to a few places around Austin, Marble Falls, Wimberly, etc. We enjoy rock-crawling, trailing, beach, etc and are planning a Moab trip in the near future along with a Colorado excursion.