A bad one in every bunch. Local LS1Tech member. Long story.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never got the impression they were 'friends' and dude was broke up with her... man-rule doesn't apply in any way shape or form here.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

this thread is uber ghey
Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
9 Second Club NA

SPEEDYws6, he seemed normal in the beginning, but turned into the biggest liar I've ever met.

chupr0kabra, ok I can see something like that applying to a friend, but to a complete stranger AFTER the fact he screwed me over, I think not.

Dirty 30, agreed. More like begged, not asked.

GreatWhiteZ28, I completely understand your perspective and there's really no need to apologize. You make a very good point, but I wanted this story to be posted to see what kind of piece of **** he is. Like I said, when I wrote the thread, I didn't put as much detail as I could. I tried to summarize it as best as I could. The countless lies, how I trusted him and now he knows where I live, what I drive, where I work, my cell phone, my desk phone at work, my email address, so much about me. I should have never given him that much information. He definitely deserves bad feedback, but if I left him some, guess what, I'll be getting the same in return. I didn't do bad business and I don't deserve for my feedback to be ruined over some douche bag. Still on the high priced parts, now that's drama?

old_goat, like previously mentioned, I summarized as best as I could, so I left out little details here and there. If I had explained everything into full detail, I guarantee you the thread wouldn't have even been read by most. I did try to discuss and work it out man to man, but the dude is a child, seriously. I tried to contact him calmly maturely via phone, text, email, etc., he wouldn't answer my calls. I had to deal with this crap all while at work. The only responses I got from him were accusations and threats via text, nothing more. We both know what happened, there's really nothing to discuss, absolutely nothing to make up for, and having a beer is out of the question. I want no part of him.

Doomsday, everyone has their opinion and entitled to it. I didn't expect everyone to be on my side and quite frankly it doesn't bother me. Ok if he pissed me off and I banged his ex, then he banged my ex out of retaliation, that's one thing. There's no need to post a thread about it on a car forum board. However, since this is car related and the original request for these services was made here, then yes, I do feel it was necessary to post up what kind of business he performs. Dishonestly and obviously doesn't know that well how to mount tires because he ripped the bead of my tire. He's obviously not the careful because I told him 30 seconds prior to him dropping my wheel on it's face to be careful.

NVR4GET, oh get over yourself. Why don't you have mommy and daddy buy you some new mods for the car they bought you. Am I making assumptions, sure am...and so are you. I'm not white you homo.

O6DODGE, I am not surprised one bit.

02CamaroSSLE, yeah you're right, if he wasn't such an idiot, he wouldn't have fucked up my tire which led to ******* up my wheel. He installed the tire improperly, forcing the bead to go over the wheel, with insufficient tire lube, causing the bead to tear. Then his carelessness resulted in him dropping the wheel. But at the same time, the attitude you have in your post is the same attitude he had. "I've done this for 4 years, I've done it a million times, I've done this for you 3 times, I know what I'm doing." 30 seconds later, a damaged wheel. Point is, it doesn't matter how expensive the machine is, what matters is how you use it.

0-60, kind of sounds like it with your post, no offense. Correction, it was his ex. Stating you would have fucked up my ride to just goes to show there is more than one of him.

01CaMMMaro, yes in the beginning he did help me out. I still gave him money even though he assured me that it wasn't necessary. I don't know if you read the whole story or not, but the 2nd time he performed the work, he was no longer employed with NTB. He told me he got laid off, when really he got fired for theft! There was no accident about ******* up my tire, it was purely operator error. He should have not forced the bead of the tire onto the wheel without applying sufficient amount of tire lube. ******* up my wheel was no accident either, I had told him like 30 seconds prior to be careful. Yes his offer to get it fixed at no charge was his completely responsibility, but after him jumping to conclusions, he backed out of those repairs in which I had to go through a great deal of trouble to get my wheel and tire back. You have your story all jacked up dude. I didn't bang his chick because he lied to me about working at NTB, I did because he put my car out of service for 3 days, damaged my tire, damaged my wheel, dropped it off at a place in which told another lie in itself to the owner about the wheel and tire, then I had to pick it up because he thought I was trying to hook up with his ex. It wasn't till all of that was sorted out that I hooked up with her.

Blue's_Z28, to say there's a actual rule would be crap, but honestly, if I had a friend who dated a chick, I would definitely go through him first about dating her after they broke up. Would it be a week afterwards, no. Would it a couple of months, maybe. I've never done it because it just feels weird all together, so I can't speak from person experience other than I've never done that to any of my friends.

Duffster, agreed, just because I pay someone to do some work for me doesn't make us friends and yes, they were broke up.

The point is guys, I tried to save a few bucks by having work done outside of business. I should have taken it to a tire shop, had the work done, paid them, got a receipt and if something had gone wrong, well then they would have taken full responsibility. Yes, I made a mistake and it was well taken. Lesson learned.

But I also wanted to point out what kind of guy I dealt with. He misrepresented himself as a NTB employee, installed my tire improperly resulting in a torn bead, damaged a wheel in which attempted to get it fixed, but backed out of the repairs, then threw a concrete block through the window of my truck.

Last edited by Dragaholic; 05-26-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Then stop posting if you feel your posts are useless and white trashy.
hahaha thats fucked up
Old 05-26-2009, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
You're asking for pics, and I am the one who is childish? EAFD.

-Mike
Im asking for pics of t and a not pics of Barney and friends.

Its toosday morning and I see no pics?!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Im asking for pics of t and a not pics of Barney and friends.

Its toosday morning and I see no pics?!
jeremy you ****** white trash cracka! ROFL! poster the pics!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
hahaha thats fucked up
bored at home
Old 05-26-2009, 10:02 AM
TECH Addict

This thread is at the edge to start with. Whatever you do, dont post pics. Whatever you do via pm and email is ur deal. You post pics here and you are banned.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
This thread is at the edge to start with. Whatever you do, dont post pics. Whatever you do via pm and email is ur deal. You post pics here and you are banned.
The other mod said to post pics. lol.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
8 Second Club

Dirty 30 have you ever seen T&A? You are like LS1's top Leg Humper. I think I'm going to call Craig or Tony and see if they will change your title to that. It's pretty pathetic bro...

Jeremy, you should NEVER bring up the Mommy and Daddy card that's all I have to say... LOL!!!

What you should learn from all this is not to trust everyone that you think is going to help you out. When it comes to wheels I only trust one person that I've known for almost 8 years and that's Ryan @ Discount on Bay Area. If he doesn't actually do them, he has someone he trusts there to do them. From what I've learned about you is that you try to use everyone for what they have, and that's fine if you want to do that. Just don't expect everyone to feel bad for you when you get fucked on something. Don't get butt hurt over this, as I'm just calling it as I see it.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:32 AM
LS7 Member

I still don't understand why you are trying to get the "hook up" for mounting tires on your CCW's. If you can afford those why would you need a favor to get the tires mounted on them? Seems pretty foolish to me, and this situation was easily avoidable if you wouldn't have tried to cheap out...
Old 05-26-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Resident

Honestly, I wouldn't have f*cked around with the EX, just for the fear of catching AIDS or Herps.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Dirty 30 have you ever seen T&A? You are like LS1's top Leg Humper. I think I'm going to call Craig or Tony and see if they will change your title to that. It's pretty pathetic bro...

No I think that title belongs to BADCOMPANY VP WS6.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:19 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by MEZA TA
No I think that title belongs to BADCOMPANY VP WS6.
LOL! I mean don't get my wrong I've done my fair share of looking when someones post some chicks on their F-body... Hell I've contributed my own which appear in every hot chick and F-body thread. The teacher outfit big titted chick next to the Silver Camaro. Thats my ex Carrissa and thats my car before I had the suspension setup.

It just gets old when you see it in every thread begging for pics. Just let one person ask for the pics and sit and wait. Don't have to make 24 post about it
Old 05-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

You brought it on yourself by doin his ex. Douchebag move #1.

You felt the need to get back at him because you had to go pick up your wheel that you got fixed for free? Douchebag move #2.

Airing out some high school drama BS on the internet. Douchebag move #3.

Grow the hell up.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Teching In

I wouldnt post pics up on the thread simply because that would be f***ing over the girl and its not really her war. Other than that, you got screwed. As far as trying to save a buck or two, doesnt everyone do that? If something costs $10 but I can have it for $5, I'm all for it. If all this had not happened, I bet this guy would be recommeded to anyone who needed affordable help, and hooking up fellow techs, and blah blah blah. Because of the mess up, all of a sudden, you are the cheap idiot for going through him; when really it is not your fault. Just take it as a lesson learned, I guess.

We still havent heard the other side of the story, however.

Quick Reply: A bad one in every bunch. Local LS1Tech member. Long story.