Another one down... (pix inside)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you personally used that guy? I don't want him to be like Jim Adler and just be a referral service and just dip into my settlement.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball
The Y3F doesn't really add value to the car. Most people with V8s don't like it. I do cause it makes the LS1 body looks less bubbly. The biggest deal tho is in '99, they made 30K Camaros. Only 5-6K came with Y3F. And around 80% of those cars were V6s. And then in my case, my car had factory flame red interior. In '99 they only produced around 650 camaros with that interior. To give you an idea, the same year, they produced about 850 camaros with white leather interior...

So far tho, I haven't had anyone come out to evaluate the car. The claim agent I talked to from my insurance acted as if he thought the car isn't totalled, even tho he hasn't seen it. Lol. I just laughed when he said that.
oh ok, well thats alot of usefull info....im just debating whether to take it off or leave it on....like i said i dont really care for it, but i do like it on my nbm rather than any other colored camaro....

so its been over a week now and still no agent to come look....jeesh. and yeah, acting like its not totalled....please....but def let us know what they end up saying
Old 06-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Teching In

dammit im sorry, I would kill them!!

I have a good lawyer for FT. Worth that deals with tickets.. Im not sure if they represent that kind of thing tho..

Quick Reply: Another one down... (pix inside)