kennedale

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MEZA TA
lol here we go again with the deal..no deal lol. So Mike want's to run eh? Friday same time, same spot
It will have to be at night we have work just when do yall get outta school?
Ima run you lol
Old 06-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Launching!

I don't go to school.....i get out of work at 6 and take my happy *** on a 35 mile trip to da casa.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
It will have to be at night we have work just when do yall get outta school?
Ima run you lol
oh my bad.....cook said mike wanted to run. Oh well, I'm thinking Dig run
Old 06-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Launching!

oh my bad.....cook said mike wanted to run. Oh well, I'm thinking Dig run
ok sounds good if mike works he cant run til prolly 7 or 8
I get off at 5 30 but I wanna run at night
Old 06-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Launching!

ok sounds good if mike works he cant run til prolly 7 or 8
I get off at 5 30 but I wanna run at night
it's still gonna be 98 degrees, wether its 6 pm or 9 p.m. lol atleast it feels like it is
Old 06-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Launching!

it's still gonna be 98 degrees, wether its 6 pm or 9 p.m. lol atleast it feels like it is
nah trust me, me and mike just ran another gto tonight with lt's spintech and tune thats all I know of and we both won but my point is my car felt a lot stronger tonight then it did earlier... it always does!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Launching!

ummmm.........okay
Old 06-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Launching!

ummmm.........okay
just do it plus less cars and **** around oh ya we can do a dig and Ill do a dig with donnie too
Old 06-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Launching!

what the **** is up with 5.7 gto owners that are such ******* ricers?? sic gto, your a ******* douche. if your car is blue then your exactly like the ******* dude up here in iowa with a stock M6 5.7 gto with cut off exhaust that acts like his POS GTSLOW is god. i ******* pimp slapped the gto ricer up here in iowa with my bolt on LT1 m6, ***.

P.S, after one of you decent non ricer texans destroy this guy, and your kicking his ***, punch him in the mouth for me too. thank you, goodnight.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Launching!

GOD DAMN IT! i just watched the vid and your car is blue, only your fatter than the guy up here. **** even the kid in the racier callout vid with the lambo doors has a blue one. ****. ****.

lmao

i love all of you except sic gto
Old 06-18-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha I know it will right now and YES my car will run with yours in time!
I could twin turbo my car and put gears in it and blow your doors off...on the stock motor lol nah idk when im goin to do all the **** I plan but Im prolly not ever goin to twin turbo it anyways lol
you do know that a stock ls1 fbody and a stock ls1 gto isnt much of a race right?
he has more mods than you do...

what the hell do you not understand?

but i forgot... you CAN buy a TT kit and smoke him...
wait, you just changed your mind..

umm I said I now dont have the money to bet but I will spank that *** from a roll If he still wants it!
Idk why Im goin to even run him sunday then yall will just talk yalls **** even tho I can beat that car anywhere but the track!
wtf are you on? stop calling fbodys out.. your going to keep losing.. a BONE STOCK fbody WILL beat you..

I wouldnt doubt that considering you have a cammed camaro and I have a stock gto! And to bad you didnt make that bet with me when u ran the 350z cuz you didnt do a burnout then spun bad then missed 3rd! From a stop I will prollyh take you until you get some tires! And I havent been sayin I could beat all these people and I will prove it soon trust me!
no you will not take him... not from a roll not from a dig... not from anything..

you cant prove anything to fbody owners in a stock ls1 gto..

ya u beat me while I was spinning and u just about ran me over when you came in my lane...and mike BEAT YOU! dumbass
haha just ****** with you!
but we can run em one day lol
but you can drive and dont spin.. unlike everyone else..

you can rum them when you get your TT... or wait.. is that still going on.. im getting lost..
You would want me to do that you're GAY!
And no excuses here bro I was there and running shitty times like i said I would lol yall were just all talk!
the thing is.. your not running shitty times.. your running EXACTLY what you supposed to run...
its not shitty because other cars are faster...

hahaha you're right im not
And donnie you're scared I''ll be out tonight come on *****! mike will be there too!
race my buddy VOLCANIC tonight for 100??? Im not ready yet!
you just said.. come out and race me tonight.. they said ok... you said, no my car isnt done i cant come out tonight.. you do sound like the dude in the video..

man Im pissed guess I have to start modding the goat now!
no you wont.

oh that was you i didnt even know lol
ya I thought it was about a car or 2 idk oh well I dont wanna say anything cuz then I'll be making excuses so oh well is all I can say til he runs me again I really wanna try that again or another roll. OR even a dig
it will be the same outcome..

Originally Posted by pennys58
This sums up almost 300 posts, cars fit and wonder if the characters fit...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tec9ajPqco4

John
MY GOD!!!! that was terrible... made my night!

Thats not how I am at all i dont think my car has 700 hp and for damn sure not puttin lambo doors on it lol and I would have raced him!
oh and you were neck and neck with dustins car then thats im glad because that just prove for what he has he dont have **** compared to what you got lol
we will do this again soon tho!
and when I get my gears" which I would already have them but they are $800" so ya it may be a bit but not too long...then we will do it at the track deal?
your close to him..
Old 06-18-2009, 07:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^^^^that was some funny ****
Old 06-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Launching!

lol @ lemons 12 venting lol
Old 06-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
you do know that a stock ls1 fbody and a stock ls1 gto isnt much of a race right?
he has more mods than you do...

what the hell do you not understand?

but i forgot... you CAN buy a TT kit and smoke him...
wait, you just changed your mind..

wtf are you on? stop calling fbodys out.. your going to keep losing.. a BONE STOCK fbody WILL beat you..

no you will not take him... not from a roll not from a dig... not from anything..

you cant prove anything to fbody owners in a stock ls1 gto..

but you can drive and dont spin.. unlike everyone else..

you can rum them when you get your TT... or wait.. is that still going on.. im getting lost..

the thing is.. your not running shitty times.. your running EXACTLY what you supposed to run...
its not shitty because other cars are faster...

you just said.. come out and race me tonight.. they said ok... you said, no my car isnt done i cant come out tonight.. you do sound like the dude in the video..

no you wont.

it will be the same outcome..

MY GOD!!!! that was terrible... made my night!

your close to him..
Im not goin to reply to all that bs but whatever
Yes I will be modding my car you're a dumbass!
I did that ******* best roll with him honking and he was ahead of me a little on the start idc yeah he beat me but its not goin to happen again!
AND for the ****** that told people to punch me in the mouth
you're ******* lucky you dont live here cuz I would **** you up! Im not fat dumbass thats called muscle!
I think people with f bodies just love talkin **** to gto's because they know they have more people on they're side because every mother ****** has a f body! AND they are jealous because the gto is so much nicer its unreal!
These people on here are all **** talkers not just me and I didnt go starting it either like I said b4 I DO NOT START **** WITH PEOPLE I FINISH THE **** THAT GETS STARTED WITH ME!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:26 AM
12 Second Club

Old 06-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 95greenmaro
whatever dude
Old 06-18-2009, 10:32 AM
12 Second Club

such hostility. need to go buy you a hooker or something...oh wait you have to pay tickets and a warrant and a car note
Old 06-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=SIC GTO;11776398]Im not goin to reply to all that bs but whatever
I did that ******* best roll with him honking and he was ahead of me a little on the start idc yeah he beat me but its not goin to happen again!
you're ******* lucky you dont live here cuz I would **** you up! Im not fat dumbass thats called muscle!
I think people with f bodies just love talkin **** to gto's because they know they have more people on they're side because every mother ****** has a f body! AND they are jealous because the gto is so much nicer its unreal!
These people on here are all **** talkers not just me and I didnt go starting it either like I said b4 I DO NOT START **** WITH PEOPLE I FINISH THE **** THAT GETS STARTED WITH ME![/

now hes a ******? why couse he proved to everyone what a **** talker you are? and cause you did his roll? you wanted a roll, he wanted a dig. and yo say you dont start **** you finish it, but the truth is you really do start **** and donnie finished it.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=poopshootSS;11776485]
Im not goin to reply to all that bs but whatever
These people on here are all **** talkers not just me and I didnt go starting it either like I said b4 I DO NOT START **** WITH PEOPLE I FINISH THE **** THAT GETS STARTED WITH ME![/

now hes a ******? why couse he proved to everyone what a **** talker you are? and cause you did his roll? you wanted a roll, he wanted a dig. and yo say you dont start **** you finish it, but the truth is you really do start **** and donnie finished it.
god youre an idiot i called him a ****** because hes trying to act like a badass at the end of the video its not over yet and were doing a dig friday and once again idc if I lose!
oh you just have a intake right well some guy said any stock f body will beat a stock gto so why dont you come race then???? huh????? yall said you would even beat me and mike! so come on
Old 06-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Teching In

HOLY ****!!! your not done with the excuses yet.....wtf is up wit you sayin your car is faster in the dark(dumbass) and you say you dont start **** you finish it well i guess you did finish it.......about 3 cars behind me!!!!! And you told me i pick any roll i wanted to so i picked a roll i wanted a dig and i honked so i dont hear any **** about me jumpin the honk, and one more thing watch the video we were dead even when i started honkin...even if we werent ill give you half a car so technically i still beat you by 2 and a half cars. just give up you cant beat me or anyone else on the board

Quick Reply: kennedale