bank trouble. need info...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 10:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
Obviously you don't have a clue what it takes to set up a bank account with a business and the many bills, taxes, credit card deposits, and so on that automatically come in and out. They assured me that the problem was fixed and I have never had a problem again, I have a very strong relationship and trust my personal banker. Why are you so hell bent on trying to talk **** to everybody? Just let it go internet tough guy.........
SO because you were ripped off by an employee of a bank, you think it's OK for the OP to keep money that's clearly not his?

The link I see here is that your were ripped off by someone who was out to take something they didn't own and so is the OP.

The bank isn't the evil ...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, reading this thread is like
Old 06-16-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Why didn't you immediately take it to her if you saw her pull in and were next in line? I would have talked to the teller or gone to track the lady down before making my own transaction. You should have taken 5 minutes out of your day to do the right thing...

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Welcome to Barack Obama's culture.
Haha no lie

Why did you leave the bank in the first place? I didn't see anything to think about, it wasn't your money. It is hers and she should get it back, and be less a.d.d. in the future lol. Just curious though...what was her remaining balance???

Last edited by TLUZLS1; 06-16-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

I wanna see an update from the OP. I know what i would do but im not the guy currently holding the cash. OP, what was your decission and how did it turn out?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mitchntx
SO because you were ripped off by an employee of a bank, you think it's OK for the OP to keep money that's clearly not his?

The link I see here is that your were ripped off by someone who was out to take something they didn't own and so is the OP.

The bank isn't the evil ...
Man I swear, how many freaking times do I have to repeat myself. No where did I tell him to not give the money back to the lady. I said keep the money but get her info or give his but do not trust someone to just give it to her. My damn story about the bank had nothing to do with giving back the money or not, rather if he just went to the bank and handed them the money and just assumed it would get back to the lady it belongs to. How do you know that he is not handing it over to a thief bigger than him????

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
man, reading this thread is like
I know, damn its like the same **** over and over. It is borderline rediculous already, I vote lock this shitty thread.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its not yours so give it back...

One time I went to the ATM to get some money and when I went to the Machine it had the screen to where you can choose what amount you wanted to with draw. I pushed $80.00 and it gave me the $80.00 and her card back. Since it was on a Sunday I could not return the money so when I got home I looked up here name up on the Internet and got her Number. She Came by my house and got her card and money and was happy that I was honest enough to give it back to her.

When you do the right things good things will happen to you. All you have to do it go to the bank, give them the receipt and they can match the time with the with draw and give the person their money back.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:49 AM
Banned

And this one has run it's course. Thanks for playing.