I am running for office on 1 single issue... would you vote for me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009 | 07:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

you will never win on that platform pal
Old 06-27-2009 | 12:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Calling someone a Terrorist doesnt emphasize a point other then showing how much of a dick you are and how "really" much of a clue you have about whats going on!!! I would say you dont have much of a clue at all...

I am a dick, thanks and do you know why they don't cross over in groups of 3? Because the signs say no tres - passing at the border.

Also I did'nt call him a terrorist, I asked if he was one. Big difference there buddy, I cannot believe this thread has made it this long. I guess you have all the clue in the world about what's going on too right? Please enlighten me, I mean I am just a white boy from San Antonio who speaks spanish so I can ******* deal with illegal immigrants every day. I know a shitload of them so I am pretty sure I know what they went through to get here and what they think of every day life here, or what they think of them coming here illegally.

Go ahead, I am waiting

Last edited by superfreakws6; 06-27-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-27-2009 | 07:11 AM
Launching!

No i'm not a terrorist. Like adanieljohnson1 said......it was stated that if we had stopped illegal immigration 9-11 wouldn't have happened. Wrong! Those terrorists were here legally and we really wouldn't have a clue as to what they were going to do. That's what sucks about the U.S. giving them a chance to live the American Dream. Like I've said before......it only takes a couple to spoil it for the rest of the group. Illegal Immigration has plagued this country for a looooong time and will continue for a loooong time. I don't believe that they research someones background to the extent of them knowing what the ties are to illegal organizations. Hell even if they do, they will find ways around it. Yes they do look to recruit people with clean records. Even gangs were able to figure out that if you don't tattoo yourself with MS13 insignias all over your body, you have a good chance of getting into the U.S. without being turned away. I'm against illegal immigration but I understand why the law abidding bunch of them, do what they do.
Old 06-27-2009 | 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I laugh every time I read something about illegals taking our jobs. Hell, the jobs they take are the ones no one wants to do for what little people are willing to pay to get them done. I say make legal entry and citizenship more affordable with less beurocracy and we won't have so many illegals from the south.

IMO these shitty jobs should be given to people on welfare with a work/study program. They work **** jobs and take night classes until they get them another job or get a degree and get a job. But, that won't happen. It just makes too much sense.

I also agree with Meza. It wasn't illegals that caused 9/11. I think we need to tighten up on student visas. I'd imagine the ******* that are building Iran's and N. Korea's nuclear programs were most likely educated over here on a student visa.
Old 06-27-2009 | 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
I laugh every time I read something about illegals taking our jobs. Hell, the jobs they take are the ones no one wants to do for what little people are willing to pay to get them done. I say make legal entry and citizenship more affordable with less beurocracy and we won't have so many illegals from the south.

IMO these shitty jobs should be given to people on welfare with a work/study program. They work **** jobs and take night classes until they get them another job or get a degree and get a job. But, that won't happen. It just makes too much sense.

I also agree with Meza. It wasn't illegals that caused 9/11. I think we need to tighten up on student visas. I'd imagine the ******* that are building Iran's and N. Korea's nuclear programs were most likely educated over here on a student visa.
I'd vote for this guy.

Quick Reply: I am running for office on 1 single issue... would you vote for me?