Artest going to Lakers

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Village Idiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those girls (The Lakers) won the title this year, right or wrong? They must have some man juice about them, no?

The Houston Rockets really haven't been a legit title contender since Rudy, Kenny Smith and Akeem the Dream suited up..

You can never under estimate the garbage that constantly flows thru the Houston Rockets orginazation is what Rudy would say today..

Tracy and Yoa Ming are an injury waiting to happen, oh, and bye the way "it's always on Tracy" when they lose..
Old 07-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Shackleford

Who's Sasha?

Sasha is a bitch that looks like a girl...I will give you guys that much
Old 07-05-2009, 01:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Those girls (The Lakers) won the title this year, right or wrong? They must have some man juice about them, no?

The Houston Rockets really haven't been a legit title contender since Rudy, Kenny Smith and Akeem the Dream suited up..

You can never under estimate the garbage that constantly flows thru the Houston Rockets orginazation is what Rudy would say today..

Tracy and Yoa Ming are an injury waiting to happen, oh, and bye the way "it's always on Tracy" when they lose..
Who was the only team that took the Lakers to game seven? Rockets.

Who lost their two most important big men? Rockets.

What was the main disadvantage the Rockets had against the Lakers? Size.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Banned

I like you Texans... I can even do the two step I think.. Although, that horse riding and rodeo crap is all you guys.. Riding horses and Bulls I'm definetely out on! Don't want to break bones and work my nuts over every day riding that crap..

Hey, I am a Big Dallas Cowboy fan since the crib, no lie.. I go as far back as the Tom Landry, Tony Dorset, and Rodger Staubach days. Was right there thru the Troy Aikman and Emit Smith era... However, I'm not so sold on this new Tony Romo and crew team that keeps coming up short at crunch time every year

Anyway, How about dem Cowboys fellas?

Oh, and don't be hate'n just because the Rockets are going to get spanked again next year by the Lakes in probably 4 this time.. It's the sad truth, but atleast you got Trevor..
Sounds like you are a bandwagon fan to me...lol
Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Village Idiot

Ban Wagon fan? What made you think that?

I grew up watching the Lakers win, go to the games and even the championship parades, I don't know how much more of a fan I could be..

Take it easy fellas were just talking hoop.

I did like the Houston Rockets when Charles Barkley was in uniform.. I remember seeing him play live against the Clippers in his final year as a Rocket. Chuck was a beast, big *** and legs that moved people around down low... Then his acheles snapped, career over...
Old 07-05-2009, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Take it easy fellas were just talking hoop.
Sounds like you are just talking **** to me and you are now backing off when to many people call you out.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
Sounds like you are just talking **** to me and you are now backing off when to many people call you out.

Well maybe I was talking a little ****...Why not? Raise a little hell with you Texas boys and see what happens. That's what is fun about these forums, you never know what will happen..

Your right though I hella backed off, good call..

I'm not stupid as I know when I am severly out numbered, out gunned and about to get used like a two dollar ho..

go lakes...
Old 07-05-2009, 06:42 PM
TECH Addict

Well maybe I was talking a little ****...Why not? Raise a little hell with you Texas boys and see what happens. That's what is fun about these forums, you never know what will happen..

I'm not stupid as I know when I am severly out numbered, out gunned and about to get used like a two dollar ho..

go lakes...
Old 07-05-2009, 07:03 PM
TECH Addict

go lakes...
Jizzzy.....you're dumb dude.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Jizzzy.....you're dumb dude.
Thank you Sarge...

Atleast I made ya laugh.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:15 AM
01z
TECH Regular

i imagine jibby sitting on a couch wearing a luke walton jersey some *** stained whitey tites, a laptop, and a oversized bag of costco brand potato chips.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Jibbby -

I think it's time you go join a Lakers fans circle jerk in the Western section.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01z
i imagine jibby sitting on a couch wearing a luke walton jersey some *** stained whitey tites, a laptop, and a oversized bag of costco brand potato chips.
lolol i just spit on my ****** keyboard at work. all i can say is yao and mcgrady have to heal and come back strong problem is the type on injuries they have dont ever trully go away they're always gonna be at risk of injury when they fall hard or get in hard knock situations, sucks cause with someone as big as yao THE LAST thing you want them to injure is their foot, cause it totally imobilizes him. i hope they prove me wrong cause we could sure use them at 100%.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by 01z
How about my laptop keeping my ***** warm, HDTV flat screen with surround sound, sectional sofa, no shirt, skid marked boxer shorts, and a bag of weed for those Sunday NBA on NBC morning hoop playoff sessions. Of course all this while nursing a hang over from the night before...

Get it right

Ok, Damn it, I got the boot from the Texas section...

You guys are truly ruthless vatos, where's the love?

Anyway, I'm out, and I'll see most of you clowns in the Racers Lounge.. It's been fun.

Go Luke and Sasha!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:30 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike96z
Who cares lol. Lebron + Shaq = Lakers being raped next season.
Wanna bet? The Celtics just picked up Rasheed Wallace. It will be Celtics and Lakers in the championship.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:34 AM
9 Second Club

You people kill me, Dennis Rodman was a trouble maker also but he has how many rings? I would take Ron Artest over Dennis Rodman any day. Artest can score, rebound, play defense, and pass. My point is all Artest has to do is buy into Phil Jackson's system and the Laker's have a great chance at repeating.