Old 07-06-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread makes my head hurt!
Old 07-07-2009, 07:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TWS
****, I tried to read this thread and gave up.

Yesterday heading North on the Gulf Freeway to Houston we got passed by a murdered out Crown Vic with limo tint on sides and back. It had a couple anntennae on it. As he was going by I wondered if indeed it was an LEO. As soon as the Crown Vic passed clear of us... I saw the "Exempt" license plate. Sure as hell, it was a cop.

If it hasn't been said enough times already: if someone hooks up red and blue strobes and attempts to act like a cop (ie. pull people over etc.) they will go down hard with the real police catch up to them. PD's take that **** very seriously. If they hear about some idiots going around impersonating LEO's, the real po-po will make it a priority and expend a lot of effort to find and bust the fakers.
Very true, but, they will also make sure it doesnt hit the news also. Which means We always have to watch out for ourselves. I dont worry so much for me i can take care of myself, but the ladies are a different story......
Old 07-07-2009, 07:56 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
Very true, but, they will also make sure it doesnt hit the news also. Which means We always have to watch out for ourselves. I dont worry so much for me i can take care of myself, but the ladies are a different story......
I've been in some places where they actually do put it out on the news and tell people to be cautious and show pictures of cop cars As if the general public didn't know what a cop car looks like... oh wait, this is America and we really do have some incredibly stupid people out on the roads.

But yeah, you do have to be careful. On this road trip I had a heater in the console. Had to drive through Houston and Galveston can be dicey some times.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry, i understand about the grammer. I'm currently serving in iraq so I don't really take the time to worry about my typing I just throw out my ideas, and sometimes the ideas work faster than the fingers

Quick Reply: Black patrol cars