Red Firehawk in Bridge City

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bill12690
Dude, I'm damn sure i've seen that car before. How long have you had it? Or are you the guy that used to drive around with that mustang sometimes in orange.. I remember there was the GT with the cobra r hood, and I think your car along with a couple others.. But i heard the guy that had it sold it... Triple guage pillar with blue gauges and bottle in the back seat? Haven't seen that car in a while.. Last time I saw it was in the parking lot of (I think Advance) with that mustang and that orange 350z with black wheels... Another car i haven't seen in forever.
It's his still, I just changed the door speakers out in it last weekend, his car is about like my car was, always known but rarely seen.lol....specially with this weather, when it rains it tends to stay in it's parking space....he lives in BMT now BTW...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sucks to hear about the 350 but pretty sweet it got replaced with a C5... I heard that mustang got sold too..
Out of curiousity anyone know the guy with the pewter SS on draglites? I think his name is Gene, I went to high school with his daughter. I've seen it around more than a few times but saw it at Like New auto across the street near TSS. Looked like he had some front end damage a couple weeks ago. I'm sure its probably all fixed by now, i havent seen it there in a while
Old 07-26-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bill12690
Sucks to hear about the 350 but pretty sweet it got replaced with a C5... I heard that mustang got sold too..
Out of curiousity anyone know the guy with the pewter SS on draglites? I think his name is Gene, I went to high school with his daughter. I've seen it around more than a few times but saw it at Like New auto across the street near TSS. Looked like he had some front end damage a couple weeks ago. I'm sure its probably all fixed by now, i havent seen it there in a while
yeah that would be Gene, not sure what happend but I'm sure JaSSon could prolly tell you if he chimes in
Old 07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Resident

Is JaSSon's car still around? lol.. I havent seen that thing since.... the first time i saw it.
I'm curious, if Gene still has them and doesn't need them, if he might wanna get rid of his stock headlights..

And speaking of like new, i just passed by today and saw another SS there, this one was either black or NBM with some chrome zr1's... I almost dont want to drive past the place anymore..
Old 07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

I still got the old grocery getter, she needs a jump to get her started but still can bring the pain. I also got a 99 Hugger Z with some parts layin around for it. Plan on keepin it more street friendly. Geno got smacked by some ol' broad.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

Damn that was you? That thing is fuggin sweet... I was filling up at the Mobile 1 in BC a couple weeks ago and saw it. Black rims and black top right?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:10 AM
11 Second Club

Yep, it's still mine. I've been debating selling it for a while, leaning toward, at the moment. But yeah, there used to be a Stang that palled around with us every once and a while. Don't remember who's it was, as there were a couple. My buddy's 350Z was pretty nice, but Ike made real short work of it. I saw that first hand, was pretty crappy. But yup, that's me, blue gauges, bottle mounted in the back. Minus the bodykit now, thank God. I may head out to Port Neches tonight (Monday) if the weather's clear, if anyone wants to meet up.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
Yep, it's still mine. I've been debating selling it for a while, leaning toward, at the moment. But yeah, there used to be a Stang that palled around with us every once and a while. Don't remember who's it was, as there were a couple. My buddy's 350Z was pretty nice, but Ike made real short work of it. I saw that first hand, was pretty crappy. But yup, that's me, blue gauges, bottle mounted in the back. Minus the bodykit now, thank God. I may head out to Port Neches tonight (Monday) if the weather's clear, if anyone wants to meet up.
Yo negro text me when u can
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Resident

i might head out tonight for a little while if i can manage to get the car half *** clean.. all this damn rain..
Old 07-27-2009, 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool man if the weather isnt bad we will be at the market basket on pureatlantic in port neches at 8, I'll have to leave at around 9:45 (work at 10), but Ill bring the beast honda......