Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/subscribed
That Camaro is wicked, does it have ac?
Old 08-03-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Duy, you always seem cool in person, but then you get on here and talk alot of bullshit.:

im a cool person..LOL..i just like talking **** with people that instigate with me..notice how i dont ever say anything to anyone that dont say **** to me..i dont mind a being made fun of here and there if they dont say anyhting personal..

i love it when people say they beat me when they didnt...

you never beat me..i didnt even finish the race with u because of the curve coming up..i even said i dont race around curves..and Jeff never beat me!!!!!!!! it was dead even and i was out of nitrous! (that was the race that nite on the feeder, if i remembered correct) i even complimented him for doing a great job of shifting his car as quick as my auto!!!!!

Branden did beat my car, but i knew Steven was going to spank me!! i only did it for the fun..i even gave him the 1k so he can finish his build with LMR!!!!!! and thats a 7 second car on bigger slicks, bigger turbo, and wheelie bars vs my 28x10.5 inch tires and independen IRS..i asked them to take the wheelie bars off, but they didnt!!

if you think you can beat me, lets go try it again (against the viper)...i run my mouth and but i usually bring one of my cars to race it..win or lose!!!!!

if you think that C5 is that fast, put some money on it and we can do something at the track...but it has to be a nice amount to make it worth it for me to get my supra out of the showroom! i retired it over a year 1/2..

if you think Jeff can beat me, put some money in it too..i know Jeff is a very nice guy and wouldnt bet..but maybe you can out up the money for him?? i would love to see him hit the 9s with either one fo his 6 speeds...

and please dont bring up the pump gas on the street ****..im done trying to race a car on drag radials that traps close to 150 mph on the streets!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sc300; 08-03-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300
im a cool person..LOL..i just like talking **** with people that instigate with me..notice how i dont ever say anything to anyone that dont say **** to me..i dont mind a being made fun of here and there if they dont say anyhting personal..

you never beat me..i didnt even finish the race with u because of the curve coming up..i even said i dont race around curves..and Jeff never beat me!!!!!!!! it was dead even and i was out of nitrous! (that was the race that nite on the feeder, if i remembered correct) i even complimented him for doing a great job of shifting his car as quick as my auto!!!!!

Branden did beat my car, but i knew Steven was going to spank me!! i only did it for the fun..i even gave him the 1k so he can finish his build with LMR!!!!!! and thats a 7 second car on bigger slicks, bigger turbo, and wheelie bars vs my 28x10.5 inch tires and independen IRS..i asked them to take the wheelie bars off, but they didnt!!

if you think you can beat me, lets go try it again (against the viper)...i run my mouth and but i usually bring one of my cars to race it..win or lose!!!!!

if you think that C5 is that fast, put some money on it and we can do something at the track...but it has to be a nice amount to make it worth it for me to get my supra out of the showroom! i retired it over a year 1/2..

if you think Jeff can beat me, put some money in it too..i know Jeff is a very nice guy and wouldnt bet..but maybe you can out up the money for him?? i would love to see him hit the 9s with either one fo his 6 speeds...

and please dont bring up the pump gas on the street ****..im done trying to race a car on drag radials that traps close to 150 mph on the streets!!!!!!!!
Nice biography, pull your Supra off the show room. Just like that car, my C5 is retired right now. I will run any of your cars in my fox body. When you let out racing me I had a car on you, I was out front, that means I won, the last time I checked. Jeff did beat you. It's alright, your Supra talk gets old. As far as a person you're cool, but damn enough is enough.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Banned

IATT. (In after the truth)
Old 08-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Aww **** i run off to get my bag of hot cheetos this is going to get good
Old 08-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sc300

curve?? You act like it was a 90 degree turn. You made the comment that the viper want stable around curves, sounds like some b/s to me!!! Lmao Mike was out on you a car, So imo he beat you!!! The only time i see you post on here is if you are bragging about some supra or talkin mess about someone elses ride, and i think its getting old. SORRY JUST HAD TO SAY THAT!!!

Last edited by sandovalt1; 08-04-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sandovalt1
curve?? You act like it was a 90 degree turn. You made the comment that the viper want stable around curves, sounds like some b/s to me!!! Lmao Mike was out on you a car, So imo he beat you!!! The only time i see you post on here is if you are bragging about some supra or talkin mess about someone elses ride, and i think its getting old. SORRY JUST HAD TO SAY THAT!!!
hahaha..damn so he was ahead of me and a curve was coming up..i let off..he beat me..no big deal..i been racing along time and i dont take chances so i can brag that i beat someone...LOL..it had a shitty suspension and i told ya it was crap..i already changed it out! why would i need to BS??

when you race, you win some you lose some! but when i win i rather beat someone fair and square!!!!!!

but i guess some people will take what they can get...

and BTW..i never ever say any crap about anyone one's ride until they say something personal to me!!!

Last edited by sc300; 08-04-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

Old 08-04-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is great, Sorry LMR but your thread just got jacked lol.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

its ok. I just wonder if they want to play with the car that this thread is about.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GoldRust
its ok. I just wonder if they want to play with the car that this thread is about.

what you want to do?? highway roll?? or at the mile??

Josh, it wont be my car against this one..this one is a bit too tough for anything i have right now..unless you're talking about the 1/4 mile..i would love to see ya try to run that 6 speed at the track..
Old 08-04-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nassty00
/Lawnchair
Old 08-04-2009, 06:10 PM
LS7 Member

Ibtr!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

We will be runnign it at the track. We have some things to button up on it first. And unless your talking about your stuff then shhh. Trust me i know that there are some poopras out there, that can out run this thing. You know that we will give them a run for their money just like you always do.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GoldRust
We will be runnign it at the track. We have some things to button up on it first. And unless your talking about your stuff then shhh. Trust me i know that there are some poopras out there, that can out run this thing. You know that we will give them a run for their money just like you always do.
trust me..i been beaten by you guys too many times already..actually i think you guys became well known worldwide by spanking some well respected supras due to me talking **** and setting up the races..LOL

keep up the good work...i will be by the shop with my buddy with the twin 80s viper when i get back from my vacation next week..
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Teching In

i bet that car will have to problem getting into the 9's easily and traps well into the 160's. and thats on those wheels and tires. its called power managment and its something josh is getting pretty damn good at.

Quick Reply: LMR's Texas Mile Entry!!!