I got a no front plate and a tint ticket about a week ago...dismissable?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well my boss was able to get my second set of tickets dismissed. She said she'll go to court with me to help with my first set
Old 08-06-2009, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

Has anyone around the College Station/Brazos County area had any problem running with a license plate on the air dam. I've seen a Lotus running like that but I don't know if he's had any problems. State Trooper Hunter is the only person I've met that had a problem with my plate in the windshield.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Formulals187
how are yall mounting the license plate to the air damn? Zip ties?
4 small holes drilled plus some zip ties works well. I'm lowered over 2 inches and its been scraped here and there.

For anyone that wants to comply with the law to the letter, but doesn't want to have zip ties to their billet grille or holes in their bumper, etc... then several companies make a nice plate mount that will attach under the front bumper. Its easily removable (or retractible depending on the design) for car shows, but still makes the cars look like **** when you're driving around with it installed.

To each his own. I run mine like it is and I dont worry about it.

Quick Reply: I got a no front plate and a tint ticket about a week ago...dismissable?