Texas Trophy Trucks (Pearland)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:30 PM
CWK
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Trophy Trucks (Pearland)

Any familar with this bussiness, I bought some Items from him and they are not as promised. I've made several attempts to call him with no ansewer, his name is Jesse, Any one have conract info or have any dealing with him?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Yes, I have had dealings with him. I called him up to see what the situation was. He stated:

-You bought used parts for you 6.4. An Intake, Programmer and Exhaust for a diesel truck and he over nighted them to you.

-He said you were happy with the parts when they arrived, but claimed the exhaust was dirty.

-He said that you claimed the exhaust was too difficult to install yourself. He said he would pay for the install at a shop in Lufkin. You said no, so he sent you a check for $250.00 that is being held until you send back the exhaust.

Jesse is a stand up guy. I have bought many items from him, same goes for my brother. I have also refered many friends to him for parts and installation, and there was never any issues.

So, what items were not as promised? I am sure that if there are any issues, he will take care of them. Used parts are what they are, used.

John
Old 08-06-2009, 04:27 PM
CWK
Launching!

I bought an air intake , dash daq, dpf delete from him, He said that the program in the dash daq was returned to stock and could be used on on another truck he said it was returned back to stock. So I call Spartan diesel to order a program for my vin# to download in the program into the das daq. I get a phone call from the owner of Spartan , saying that Jesse had tried to sell this set-up to a couple of poeple and it had not been return to stock so it could be reused. They immediatly reconized the serial # to this unit.

Jesse told me when we where talking before I bought the items that if I had to buy a vin license to make it work he would work something out with me.Same thing on the exhuast, I asked him to credit my card and he said he would send me a check, I'm not sending the exhuast till I get credit. He will not ansewer any of my calls.( caller id?)

Do you have a good contact # beside's the texas trophy trucks? I would suggest he call and work something out, because I have already call and disputed the charges with the credit card company. He will not get to screw me on this I will drive to his place and meet with him in person if I have to.

Clay
Old 08-06-2009, 04:27 PM
CWK
Launching!

John whats your # I would like to talk to you. How did you get ahold of him he will not ansewer the phone because he knows theres a problem and he put the screws to me.

If you friend is so stand up have him call me so we can work this out, 936-674-8825.

Last edited by CWK; 08-06-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

I just call up the shop phone. I will stop by there tomorrow and have him give you a call when I go to G-Force tomorrow. Unless someone is up front, they won't answer that phone. I will try and get you both in touch tomorrow.

John
Old 08-06-2009, 07:42 PM
CWK
Launching!

John thanks for your help I've been calling that # all week several times a day,sorry I got you involved.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:57 PM

Did you ever get a good number for Jesse. I bought a cummins engine from him and had it installed and he gave up a 30 day warranty. The truck started and in a matter of minutes it started knocking. Took it to a diesel mechanic and said the motor is junk and advised to buy another. We called prior to the 30 days and he said basically "so sorry". We have called and called but no answer. We finally got another diesel mechanic to tear it down and the rod bearings with bad. I would appreciate any information that would help me reach him. Thanks...
Old 09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

I could be way off on this, but he sounds like the guy that was scamming alot of member on here awhile back. Some even came from out of state to get their money or kick some ***. It sounds like the same old stories and name ( JESSE) I'll try and dig up something.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM

Default "Jesse"

Originally Posted by FSTR/TA
I could be way off on this, but he sounds like the guy that was scamming alot of member on here awhile back. Some even came from out of state to get their money or kick some ***. It sounds like the same old stories and name ( JESSE) I'll try and dig up something.
I would appreciate any help on this, because I am a poor little worker and 3000.00 is alot plus we will have to pay another 5000.00. I am going to take this up as a civil matter. He should not take advantage of people.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know the guy.ive seen the trucks has built . And it looks like he only builds **** to me. me and john penny are always at g-force i will ask him about it.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Talking Texas Trophy Trucks

Same ol thing that I hear from everyone who deals w/ Jesse, "He doesn't answer his phone", "He screws people"......Well, your exactly right!!! I've seen it on several occasions were he would say something is "back ordered", right to your face & know he's full of sh*t! I have had SEVERAL dealings with people locally who has had the same problem. The police have been involved @ his shop, law suites, pissed off customers, ect. He had the a guy's truck, (The owner of a new shop in Alvin called Xtreme Inc.) for almost a yr & that guy & his friends had to goto Jesse's shop & install the lift on his own truck! Hell, Jesse even caught his truck on fire, costing him big $$$$, because he doesnt know & didnt listen to the guy warn him about the optima batteries, being just sitting in the truck for over like 6 months w/o a trickle charge!!!!! The guy has a BIG shop which you should check out & does soooooo much more than Jesse. Oh!, He answeres his phone & gets on your job right away, getting it out really fast. Word to the wise: All the trucks that TTT screwed up are @ Xtreme now. BE AWARE OF JESSE & THE WAY HE DOES BUSINESS OR YOU'LL BE THE NEXT ONE ON HERE TELLING A JACKED UP STORY ON HOW YOU GOT SCREWED. "Peace Ya'll"
Old 09-24-2009, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Wow. I know Jesse personally and he always seems like a standup guy, although I only see him about 3 times a year at most. I don't do any modding to my truck, so I have never dealt with him financially. I don't want to get in the middle of this, but I hope he gets all this cleared up.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Default texas trophy trucks

Can someone tell me "jesse's" full name and "who" actually owns his business? Can someone help me on this. I am the only that he suckered. I am a single mom and pisses me off. I have a guy in port lavaca texas working on this truck rebuilding this engine. I have invested another 5800.00 which includes the 2000.00 in parts for pistons. Does this sound right to anyone out there? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

where is TTT located at in pearland, is it right next to G-force?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 PM

he seems like a stand up guy...

ive bought a few small things from him (wheels and an intake)

i will admit hes not reliable to answer the phone (if hes with a customer and you call he ignores the call so he can deal with the customer)

in hearing all this alls i can say is watch out what u but and CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU PAY/LEAVE. and get everything in writing.

on the subject of XTEME inc. they seem like nice guys but their shop is fairly new so im not 100% if they are reliable (if anyone has had any major work done there and is happy please let me know)
Old 10-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by canderson
Can someone tell me "jesse's" full name and "who" actually owns his business? Can someone help me on this. I am the only that he suckered. I am a single mom and pisses me off. I have a guy in port lavaca texas working on this truck rebuilding this engine. I have invested another 5800.00 which includes the 2000.00 in parts for pistons. Does this sound right to anyone out there? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!
Single ehh Just kidding...good luck with your truck
Old 10-14-2009, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is it that hard to find a reliable shop in Houston anymore. I'm just loking for a shop that knows what they're doing when it comes to lifting trucks and that won't screw you over
Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Try Texas Trucks Unlimited. They are in Pearland. I've seen the work they've done on a couple customer's trucks, TJ here on the board is one, and it looks top notch.

John
Old 10-15-2009, 08:07 AM

with regards to texas trucks. they are good guys but they are WAY overpriced. they do awsome work and they really helped me out when i was havin some problems but they pissed me off to no end when they where messin around with me on my lift. (it was giving me horrible bump steer and they wouldnt even take it for a test drive to see if they could tell me exactly what it was. finaly after threatining to sue for selling a dangerous part and endangering my life they took it for a test drive and then realized that at any moment when the bumpsteer happend my truck could roll. so the fixed it at no charge bc they realized how much they had screwed with me
Old 11-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Yep I heard about that... He also had some kid & his dad @ his place with the law, wanting the truck back & $$$$. Jessie said he didn't have it, cuz he had to buy parts but the truck was there for a whole week & he only had the blocks in the back on! I've seen another truck he screwed a guy on over @ Xtreme Inc. & they took the truck in & converted it from a 2wd to 4wd in a week (also waiting on customer to get parts back from TTT Jesse) & did a 6" Fabtech on it w semi wheels... It's still there but has been finished for awhile, waiting on payoff still. But they got it done after TTT backed out on the guy after taking $$$$$. Same thing happened, law suit involved again. I don't know how he gets out of it all the time. Xtreme has a BIG shop unlike TTT also.

Quick Reply: Texas Trophy Trucks (Pearland)