Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need some help

My girl is going to blinn in college station this year...and shes worried that the whole distance thing is going to hurt us and not work at all...and im staying where im at now to finish a few basic classes then im going to waco to TSTC...so for the past few days its been kinda hecktic and shes juggling the idea that we should break up and i dont really think there is much i can do or say...ive bought a web cam for my computer cause i understand with this being her first year and its a new place and stuff so we could still kinda see each other and talk but idk what to do at this point ive tryed tell her everything i can think of i mean hell as of now im 2 hours away from college station and i work and go to school monday-thursday but i get ever other friday off and i told her that thursday night i will drive up there and stay the weekend on my fridays off but idk what will happen.....any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
Casey
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

sounds to me like shes looking for a excuse sorry man but i had the same deal a while back and it turned out that way but i hope all the best of luck to you hope every thing works out
Old 08-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DarknessHunter
sounds to me like shes looking for a excuse sorry man but i had the same deal a while back and it turned out that way but i hope all the best of luck to you hope every thing works out
Yeah idk what will happen...Thanks
Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Launching!

UR young, let her go and enjoy being young bc it will just be a distant memory b4 you know it! Life is to short, long dist relationships suck and rarely work. I'm sure there are many other people you can ask on the board that have the same opinion, but we all will say its up to you, but take it from us older guys, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jip99z
UR young, let her go and enjoy being young bc it will just be a distant memory b4 you know it! Life is to short, long dist relationships suck and rarely work. I'm sure there are many other people you can ask on the board that have the same opinion, but we all will say its up to you, but take it from us older guys, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!
Yeah I understand the point your coming from, I do have other things on my list to do like get my college done and outta the way and build my 69 Camaro (the 2 main things) also land so I can hunt...its just this girl likes everything we hunt and fish together shes not a total bitch and shes just a good person to be around always have a great time together she may not know anything about hotrods but she puts up with it and takes an intrest in the things I like to do...idk but I do understand where your coming from.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Banned

If she isn't trying to hold on she either isn't feeling it...IOR in my opinion based on your description of her (tomboy hotness) above she's applying common sense like a man would and realizing it just wouldn't make sense to extend the commitment over that amount of space/time. Sounds like a good chick. If she's worth keeping around keep your cool and talk it over with her without trying to sound too desperate. Trust me play the card or - in agreement with her decision with a little dis-interest in anything but getting on with your future career. It will work wether its for a long future or random trips to see her for some immediate nooky!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2Tightwads
If she isn't trying to hold on she either isn't feeling it...IOR in my opinion based on your description of her (tomboy hotness) above she's applying common sense like a man would and realizing it just wouldn't make sense to extend the commitment over that amount of space/time. Sounds like a good chick. If she's worth keeping around keep your cool and talk it over with her without trying to sound too desperate. Trust me play the card or - in agreement with her decision with a little dis-interest in anything but getting on with your future career. It will work wether its for a long future or random trips to see her for some immediate nooky!
Yeah...she is very realistic person and like I said with this being her first year at school I think shes unsure of what can and cannot happen...
Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Having a girlfriend in college is like taking a sack lunch to a buffet.

Couldn't help myself.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

Don't bring sand to the beach son, trust me
Old 08-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhantomSir
Having a girlfriend in college is like taking a sack lunch to a buffet.

Couldn't help myself.
LOL
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Teching In

Hey guys thanks for yalls replys...we talked last night and pretty much we will be going our seperate ways...so oh well everyones telling me if its meant to be it will happen again and things happen for the best so i sure hope so...but thanks again and lol to the sack lunch and buffet.