Anyone seen 99taws6??

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen 99taws6??

He posted a thread for a few items for sale, after purchasing items from him he said they would ship monday. Also he had fast response when trying to buy. As soon as I have sent payment nothing has happened no response, no tracking number like he said would happen Monday. I am not the only one another member I have been in contact with did the same exact thing. Before I make this guy out to be an A** I want to make sure nothing happened out of the normal everyone has things come up time to time. Just strange his response time was awesome then nothing after payment.

I know he goes to alot of meets in Texas anyone who knows his whereabouts let me know.

This is the first time Ive bought on the board but sold many and this is my first bad experience sucks....

Ill give him another day to emerge then to Paypal and SNL where he said he is having his engine done. Maybe they can help.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well just talked to SNL. I feel much better, they say he is a great standup guy and believe he had back surgery. Ive had hip surgery and can tell you the last thing he is doing is worried about going to the post office. Hope he gets well and sorry for causing a stir. Im on a budget build as I lost my job and the 300+ I sent him is alot right now.

I hope he gets better and sorry for the stir..
Old 08-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

George is one of my best friends, and yeah he has been going through alot of medical issues. I just talked to him and he shipped your stuff today. Glad to see it resolved.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for everyone stepping up and helping... I hope George gets better, surgery is always a pain at such a young age. I got his message.

Thanks Again and Good luck to George.